Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/20/2002 10:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2002 10:32:15 PM EDT by Phoenix5]
To Change A Lightbulb ? [size=2]Golden Retriever:[/size=2] "The sun is shining,the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a burned-out bulb?" [size=2]Border Collie:[/size=2] "Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code." [size=2]Dachshund:[/size=2] "You know I can't reach that stupid bulb!" [size=2]Rottweiler:[/size=2] "Make me!" [size=2]Lab:[/size=2] "Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?" [size=2]Jack Russel Terrier:[/size=2] "I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture." [size=2]Poodle:[/size=2] "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry." [size=2]Doberman Pinscher:[/size=2] "While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch." [size=2]Boxer:[/size=2] "Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark." [size=2]Mastiff:[/size=2] "Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark." [size=2]Chihuahua:[/size=2] "Yo quiero Taco Bulb." [size=2]Irish Wolfhound:[/size=2] "Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....." [size=2]Pointer:[/size=2] "I see it! there it is!, there it is!, right there!!!" [size=2]Greyhound:[/size=2] "It isn't moving. Who cares?" [size=2]Ausie Shepherd:[/size=2] "First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...." [size=2]Old English Sheepdog:[/size=2] "Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!" [size=2]German Shepherd Dog:[/size=2] "All right, eveyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!" [size=2]Hound dog:[/size=2] ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:42:06 PM EDT
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:29:13 PM EDT
LOL [:D] I've owned a Dobie in the past, and I'd have to say that description is accurate. However my current dog, a German Shepherd, would simply "persuade" the cat to change the damn bulb".
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:59:46 PM EDT
LMAO! [beer] Tyler
Top Top