Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 5:55:03 PM EDT
Mid-February, my office blocked access to _all_ firearms related sites - I think the only thing I can get to is Cabelas...

Cripes it's been a month since I've been here, signed on from home over my extra speedy tin can+string connection, sure do miss this place.

So, how have all you folks been?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
We're doing well, how are you?

Been a lot of blocking access at offices lately!

Glad to see you made it back.

Eric The(WelcomeBackWagon)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been waiting for access blocked to happen at my workplace. It would be way hypocritical since they are probably the biggest defense contractor in the country and build weapons that can kill thousands, but it would be typical of a corporate mentality. Management blows!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Management signs checks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Management signs checks.
View Quote

And most of the ink is used on their own...
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, you are right. You should try to get some.

It is lonely at the top but you eat better!

-elliott

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Eric, I'm doing quite well.  Just got a nice 6" of snow on the first day of Spring [:D]

What's odd is that I can get to tons of sites regarding alcohol, and other bulletin boards - those aren't exactly work related.

They seem to have blocked only firearms, and hacker/computer security sites including things like Phrack and www.insecure.org.

I used to know the firewall admins, but that funtion got moved to a different location...
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't there a 'backdoor' to AR15.com called something like 'jobrelatedsite.com'

See if that works!

Eric The(IWishIKnewMMore)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[url]www.jobrelatedstuff.com[/url]
View Quote

Yes do try this link. My office did this as well, so I use this link and it works.

Also:

[url]hg.jobrelatedstuff.com[/url]
[url]ak.jobrelatedstuff.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top