Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2002 11:18:22 PM EDT
[RANT]

I really hate how the anti-gun groups take positive sounding names, hiding their true anti-freedom agenda. I just read an article about "Americans for Gun Safety". [>:/] It really pisses me off because the implication is that gun owners AREN'T for safety. Like we're all just walking around with our guns in our hands, pointing them at every soccer mom and little old lady that happens to pass by !

I happen to be FOR safety. I happen to be FOR responsible gun handling. I think that the vast majority of the gun owning community feels the same way. A gun owner who takes the time to educate themselves and train with a firearm is 1000 times "safer" than that guy who chooses to remain ignorant about them !!!

Damn liberal bastards......

[/RANT]

Link Posted: 3/19/2002 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we need counter "anti" groups:

Citizens' Confiscation League

No Self Defense

Americans for Victimization

Then we could try getting out press releases, give interviews in which freedom of speech and against unreasonable searchs and self-incrimination are trashed and other similar crazy ludicrous things are proposed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Right on Buckaroo
- these are simple minded people. A much more grusome killing of a person can be achieved by ages old methods of torture, and anyone can think up that stuff.

First they banned machines guns in '86, then banned hi-capacity magazines when Clinton came into office. They just keep grabbing for more - one of these days, that pistol just might go off in their faces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top