Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 10:12:29 PM EDT
Anyone know where i can download easy cd creator v5 that for xp?  Its like a 100 dollar program.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh, you are asking in a public forum how to steal software?

Totally unashamed!  The gall!  OK, try this--

Check out www.bearshare.com.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
No free ride there. BearShare installs spyware along with its own software. Use at your own risk.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
This really isn't an answer to your question but I find Nero a lot more user friendly.  Maybe if you can find it easier.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I just think its a bunch of crap that i have to buy a 100 dollar program to upgrade v4 to v5 for xp.  Damn commies

Oh, and its not stealing if someone lets me have it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Well there is the usenet , try the group
alt.binaries.warez.ibm.pc  .
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I just spilled my coffee, laughing.  Damn you.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly!  If you can convince someone that bought it to give you their copy, it's not stealing.  Now, if they MAKE another copy for you it is stealing.

There are lots of changes and improvements in version 5.  It's not the same program as 4.  You can get the Platinum version for $76.95 at [url=http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=20336389&loc=105]www.buy.com[/url].  I'm sure if you look around, you could probably find it for less.

I'm not sure if there is a packaged version for XP yet, but 95/98/ME version 5 can be patched to work correctly for XP.  You would just have to download the patch from Roxio's web site.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Just get Nero Burning ROM from http://[url]http://www.ahead.de[/url]  It's a lot nicer and it doesn't blow up every time you delete an item from the "add to CD" panel.

I was stuck using Roxio (formerly Adaptec) for a while where I worked, and it truly sucked.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:17:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I see it all the time at Best Buy.

It's only, like, $75.

Don't steal software.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:00:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top