Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2001 11:28:31 PM EDT
can this be set to default to email notifiaction when posting such that remembering to select email notification is not necessary??

Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks goatboy

i thought that somewhere there was an option to set it to default "on" that i had missed...

i tend to forget to select it before posting only to remember a split second after entering my post ....then it is too late because upon editing, the option to chage is not there..

i didnt realize it would  be work to have to default "on"..

i appreciate all you do to provide these boards and dont want to add to that load nor would i ask that something be changed that required more time

Link Posted: 12/26/2001 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]
i didnt know about teh subscribe button...

thanks

that solves the problem!

one other question tho

i have  autologin selected, yet i still must sign in manually..
whats the fix for this, so when i open the forums i am automatically logged in??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top