Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2001 5:44:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Also, on my Opera Browser (linux) the foums have a large amount of whitspace at the top of the page before the list of topics...  it's not that way in Netscape (linux) - nor in Konqueror (KDE window manager in linux)...

AFter looking at it all of the "lists" topic, forum, messages, etc... have this whitespace at the top...

Also, depending on the font selected the info in the "Last Post" column runs outside the box alloted for it (this actually might be a rendering problem of the browser - but the whitespace I doubt is)

Edited to add that I hadn't noticed before, but there is also a bit of extra whitespace at the bottom of the page(s) - seems to be all pages.

I had none of these problems with the old site, so I figure it's probably some wayward HTML or stylesheet code - or maybe XML?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the new layout, but the white background is super bright on IE. I fear it might blind me soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top