Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2017 5:20:37 PM EDT
can the mods or whoever make an option to add the city next to the state in the box with your username?  

and is it possible to force a user to put in that info if using the equipment exchange?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing more annoying then a guy posting a thread "where can I find a rear end for my Chevy Pickup" and they dont have the state listed.
City would be cool but I dont think many guys would use it. But hell, Dallas is bigger then all of CT so it is all relative.
Good idea OP.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I think most on here would avoid the option. Same reason you've got members with just USA, or even random other countries that they don't live in. Some of us like to maintain a level of privacy as to our exact locations.

I like the idea for the EE though. I'd be more inclined to buy something if I could do a local-ish pickup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top