Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/23/2002 8:25:47 PM EDT
Several times I've seen a banner ad while posting, and then tried to go back to find the banner ad. I the spend a great deal of time reloading the page hoping the banner ad I saw comes up again so I can click through to the advertiser. Is there any page or directory that links to your advertisors? I think I would frequent such a page often.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:42:44 AM EDT
Ditto!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:53:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2002 9:15:41 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
Right below the banners is Information, under that is: (drum roll please) Distributors/Manufactures/Links Right above the banners is : Membership/EE/[b]Industry Forums[/b] (w/ links to all advertisers in each forum)/Range Locator/Calendar/Sore/Advertise [b]Literacy[/b], while it's now an option in pubic schools, in real life it's considered a necessary skill! :) Mike PS - told one of my 15 year twins to "[b]use his brain or lose it[/b]" a few months ago when he asked me "Who fought in the Civil War?", hell his Great/Great/Great/Great grandpaw and uncle built rifles for the Confederacy at the Bonham and Fannin Co. TX. armourys. #$&%!! Their in the 9th grade for goodness sakes. [b]IMHO the dumbing down of America is smashing success[/b]. I may be an asshole, but that kind of crap really caps my pistol. Everyone nowdays expects to get something for nuthin, when I was brought up ya didn't wait for a handout you went out and got it yourself or did without! Sorry, if I have offended for the older I get the less tolerant I seem to become.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:01:03 AM EDT
Now Now Mr. Wilson..... Be kind... You might want to edit you response or at least add a smiley!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:19:04 AM EDT
Actually, what mercurus proposed is different than the list mr_wilson is refering to. A banner/'site supporter list would be very beneficial. Not all of our supporters have banners and not all have Industry forums. Supporting those who help support this 'site is a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:59:43 PM EDT
Top Top