BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Confirmation bias is also easy to overcome if you're aware of the potential and being honest with yourself.  I'm unvaccinated and 100% against mandatory vaccines (especially when developed in the environment these were developed in), and extremely suspicious at the vigor with which our .gov and media pursued enforced vaccinations.  But at the same time I have no problem admitting that, although I don't trust the vaccines and aura of desperation surrounding them, I haven't personally seen enough correlation between the vax and health problems to say they're related.

I do think that if there are revelations to be had, they will come from places like this, where (more or less) normal people are just discussing their own observations.  Government and media will be too tightly controlling what the public consumes for anything to surface via the official routes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Confirmation bias or not, people are quite intuitive beings and they know to trust their lying eyes. This COVID vaccine crap isn't a sample of 1, 100, or 1000. It is millions worldwide. We can see the effects.

Confirmation bias is also easy to overcome if you're aware of the potential and being honest with yourself.  I'm unvaccinated and 100% against mandatory vaccines (especially when developed in the environment these were developed in), and extremely suspicious at the vigor with which our .gov and media pursued enforced vaccinations.  But at the same time I have no problem admitting that, although I don't trust the vaccines and aura of desperation surrounding them, I haven't personally seen enough correlation between the vax and health problems to say they're related.

I do think that if there are revelations to be had, they will come from places like this, where (more or less) normal people are just discussing their own observations.  Government and media will be too tightly controlling what the public consumes for anything to surface via the official routes.

Thing is, you can look at the data that *is* available and see that there were problems with the shots from the get-go. The severe adverse event rate from the shots from the 6-month follow-up study was nearly 4 times that of the disease itself and that was with the OG Kung Flu strain. At this point, there is all risk and no reward to be had. They were never a good approach from a public health/policy stand point and still aren't.

Since there are variations in people's geographic, socioeconomic, mindset and population density with respect to their circle of acquaintances, it's not a big surprise there is a variation between people who know multiple folks with problems and those who know few. Further, since many of the people who got the shots block out in their own mind that their health problems could be caused by the shots, that mindset carries forward to what they tell other people. No one wants to admit that an action they took has caused their current issues. And, to be fair, they were lied to about the safety of the shots from the get-go and bombarded by the media, the .gov, and the healthcare industry to get them whether it made any sense or not.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Exactly this.

99% of my entire workplace and 99% of my extended family -- no issues as OP seems to be 'seeing'.  Vax or no vax, people get sick -- sometimes with no previous illness.  If you lived in pre-covid days, you would have seen this, but we didn't have a boogeyman to try to pin it to.

You see what you want to see, OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.

Exactly this.

99% of my entire workplace and 99% of my extended family -- no issues as OP seems to be 'seeing'.  Vax or no vax, people get sick -- sometimes with no previous illness.  If you lived in pre-covid days, you would have seen this, but we didn't have a boogeyman to try to pin it to.

You see what you want to see, OP.

No, he isn't. The pfraudulent Pfizer trials themselves showed a severe adverse event rate almost 4 times that of the disease itself. That was with a cohort of 40,000. Now multiply that by millions and it is entirely possible to see what the OP has stated.

The people who are sticking their heads in the sand about this are going to be truly shocked as their arm-waving gets documented to be just that and that they are just flat wrong.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’m one of the very few people who remained fairly open minded about it:  

What statistics do we have so far?   I Know some of you are very good at looking stuff up, and I Know we have some legit experts in Healthcare, etc.  

By now, we should have solid statistics showing increased/earlier deaths and decline in mental and physical ability.  

Do we?
View Quote

We do have some and it's not good. The original data from the pfraudulent trials showed the shots were dangerous from the get-go and should have never been allowed out of the lab. Further, the "excess deaths" as was mentioned earlier are significantly higher than they should be and they correlate very, very well with the shot uptake.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve noticed the aging thing, they look gaunt, wasting away, loose skin, like ghosts. Weird.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Kindly link to post that was censored?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The info must be censored.

Kindly link to post that was censored?

This one. It was moved to the covid ghetto where almost no one will see it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
when we warned y'all, we were "tin foil hat conspiracy theorists"

worst part that most people don't notice is Natal rates are plummeting and increasing every month
View Quote

Pretty sure that's just the common cycle in the first world, birth rates tend to drop, especially among the more intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm noticing a rapid deterioration in the physical and mental health of many people I know, especially those who are aging.

The needlessly panicky reactions to the pandemic have put a lot of stress on everyone.  Many people have lost jobs, or entire businesses.  People have had to cancel travel plans, shopping trips, etc.  People have had to put up with ridiculous rules and conditions in order to go to work or school.

On Tuesday I had to make a 60-mile round trip to have a swab taken from my wife, for a PCR-type test, in anticipation of an ENT appointment she had scheduled for this afternoon.  The COVID test came back negative, but my wife is running a moderate fever this morning so we got waved off of the ENT appointment.

Of the many ridiculous aspects of this are:  Why do they insist on testing her and not me, when I will be accompanying her to the appointment?  How does a negative test on Tuesday guarantee that a person won't be infected and contagious on Thursday?  Did the doctor and his assistant get tested before our scheduled appointment?

I'm really sick of all of this crap.
View Quote

Man! I could've sworn you were one of the biggest pushers of the covid nonsense, narrative, talking points. Did you ever admit how wrong you were? Forgive me if I didn't see it.

It's cool too if you just act like it never happened.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#10]
With the hot lots it shouldn’t be surprising some know a bunch of people with adverse events and others know almost no one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
With the hot lots it shouldn’t be surprising some know a bunch of people with adverse events and others know almost no one.
View Quote

This is more what I would like to know.  They still produce the EUA version which does not go under near the scrutiny of the fully approved version for samples and the environment the jab is made.

Thought about starting a thread with a poll...following options

Red state, lots of weird issues after the jab
Red state, no real change
Purple state, lots of weird issues after the jab
Purple state, no real change
Blue state, lots of weird issue after the jab
Blue state, no real change
Pie

Then you would need to clarify what is a red, purple and blue state.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My dad is 74 and vaccinated and boosted. He is perfectly fine. My mom is 72 and sharp as a tack and vaccinated. She's fine. My mother in law is 72 and she's vaccinated and perfectly fine, except a liberal. My aunts and uncles are all 70+ and vaccinated and in a good mind state.

I think OP is full of it and just wants to see the vacced suffer.
View Quote

How many are on blood thinners?  My suspicion all along is that a possible reason older folks don't seem worse for the wear is that they're almost universally on blood thinners these days.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty sure that's just the common cycle in the first world, birth rates tend to drop, especially among the more intelligent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
when we warned y'all, we were "tin foil hat conspiracy theorists"

worst part that most people don't notice is Natal rates are plummeting and increasing every month

Birth rates and tax rates have a very high inverse correlation.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Man! I could've sworn you were one of the biggest pushers of the covid nonsense, narrative, talking points. Did you ever admit how wrong you were? Forgive me if I didn't see it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm noticing a rapid deterioration in the physical and mental health of many people I know, especially those who are aging.

The needlessly panicky reactions to the pandemic have put a lot of stress on everyone.  Many people have lost jobs, or entire businesses.  People have had to cancel travel plans, shopping trips, etc.  People have had to put up with ridiculous rules and conditions in order to go to work or school.

On Tuesday I had to make a 60-mile round trip to have a swab taken from my wife, for a PCR-type test, in anticipation of an ENT appointment she had scheduled for this afternoon.  The COVID test came back negative, but my wife is running a moderate fever this morning so we got waved off of the ENT appointment.

Of the many ridiculous aspects of this are:  Why do they insist on testing her and not me, when I will be accompanying her to the appointment?  How does a negative test on Tuesday guarantee that a person won't be infected and contagious on Thursday?  Did the doctor and his assistant get tested before our scheduled appointment?

I'm really sick of all of this crap.

The only thing I have ever specifically advocated for on this forum is evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are beneficial for some people; that they provide some protection from infection, hospitalization, and death from the virus; and that although the risks are not zero people aren't being killed wholesale by them.

I have consistently said that people should decide for themselves whether and when to be vaccinated, tested, etc.  My family's main health care provider, Scripps Health, is imposing frivolous, needless testing and other requirements that aren't supported by evidence, rather have been imposed on them by politicians who don't know jack shit.  Doctors, nurses, schedulers, and others consistently agree that the masks, distancing requirements, and testing are not needed.  (My consulting work puts me in contact with doctors frequently.)

I've never advocated for government-mandated vaccinations, for compulsory masks in any situation, or lockdowns or shutdowns.

Government has gone way too far in allowing politicians to set policies that should be guided by people with actual medical knowledge, and in taking choices away from individuals, parents, business owners, etc.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The only thing I have ever specifically advocated for on this forum is evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are beneficial for some people; that they provide some protection from infection, hospitalization, and death from the virus; and that although the risks are not zero people aren't being killed wholesale by them.

I have consistently said that people should decide for themselves whether and when to be vaccinated, tested, etc.  My family's main health care provider, Scripps Health, is imposing frivolous, needless testing and other requirements that aren't supported by evidence, rather have been imposed on them by politicians who don't know jack shit.  Doctors, nurses, schedulers, and others consistently agree that the masks, distancing requirements, and testing are not needed.  (My consulting work puts me in contact with doctors frequently.)

I've never advocated for government-mandated vaccinations, for compulsory masks in any situation, or lockdowns or shutdowns.

Government has gone way too far in allowing politicians to set policies that should be guided by people with actual medical knowledge, and in taking choices away from individuals, parents, business owners, etc.
View Quote

Weren’t you bragging about someone getting fired for not getting jabbed up?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Weren't you bragging about someone getting fired for not getting jabbed up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  I have stated that homeowners and business owners should be able to set rules for who can enter their premises.  You know, their property their rules.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No.  I have stated that homeowners and business owners should be able to set rules for who can enter their premises.  You know, their property their rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone here knows what your position is.was.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of our members have vivid imaginations.  I stated my position very clearly, and there was no element of "bragging" involved.

BTW the person involved has been reinstated.  She caught COVID-19 in July, was sick for about two weeks, and now presumably is not likely to be a carrier.  She's been in the house several times for 3-4 hour sessions doing bookkeeping and organizing.  Keeping her out of the house when she had no presumed immunity turned out to be a very good decision.

In the process of purging old files she found a live (but stale-dated) retirement distribution check for a substantial amount of money that had been incorrectly handled by her predecessor.  We're in the process of having that reissued.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Some of our members have vivid imaginations.  I stated my position very clearly, and there was no element of "bragging" involved.

BTW the person involved has been reinstated.  She caught COVID-19 in July, was sick for about two weeks, and now presumably is not likely to be a carrier.  She's been in the house several times for 3-4 hour sessions doing bookkeeping and organizing.  Keeping her out of the house when she had no presumed immunity turned out to be a very good decision.

In the process of purging old files she found a live (but stale-dated) retirement distribution check for a substantial amount of money that had been incorrectly handled by her predecessor.  We're in the process of having that reissued.
View Quote

I specifically remember you defending her getting shit canned because she did a bad job.

Either way nice to see you hired her back...I will drop it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I specifically remember you defending her getting shit canned because she did a bad job.

View Quote

She has limitations, but she also has some valuable skills.  She's good at organizing things and going through piles of paper, but she's inept at using computers.

Her previous dismissal was not a hostile situation.  My wife has medical conditions that make exposure to a potential COVID-19 spreader very dangerous to her.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She has limitations, but she also has some valuable skills.  She's good at organizing things and going through piles of paper, but she's inept at using computers.

Her previous dismissal was not a hostile situation.  My wife has medical conditions that make exposure to a potential COVID-19 spreader very dangerous to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since it’s common knowledge now that the jabbed are the spreaders, is it her policy now to only hire, or be around the unjabbed?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Since it's common knowledge now that the jabbed are the spreaders, is it her policy now to only hire, or be around the unjabbed?
View Quote

It is my wife's policy to allow only people who have some credible claim to immunity into the house.  That includes people who have been vaccinated and people who have been sick and recovered on their own.

The part in blue is not supported by verifiable data.  "Common knowledge" isn't worth beans.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#23]
My mom (very healthy but had autoimmune response to vaccine - ibs and heart issues) and my gf (47 and otherwise healthy has heart inflammation after getting vaccine) both had issues.

I didn’t, except I’ve been dealing with severe brain fog and fatigue to the point that my doctor has prescribed amphetamines to get me through my day.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Three people I know died after taking that poison, the other two started talking and acting like democrats!
View Quote

A lot of that in here lately. Place has changed in the short time I've been here. I can see it, and I sense others as well.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is my wife's policy to allow only people who have some credible claim to immunity into the house.  That includes people who have been vaccinated and people who have been sick and recovered on their own.

The part in blue is not supported by verifiable data.  "Common knowledge" isn't worth beans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since it's common knowledge now that the jabbed are the spreaders, is it her policy now to only hire, or be around the unjabbed?

What is non-sterilizing vaccine for $1,000, Alex?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What is non-sterilizing vaccine for $1,000, Alex?
View Quote

What is I can’t think for myself and instead need to use buzz words I heard Tucker say for $1,000 Alex?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, thank you for that insight into your home. It's all starting to come together now. Credible claim to immunity? So not backed by science, just needs to sound credible? Or are you two doing PCR tests on the kitchen table? And how many cycles?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Wow, thank you for that insight into your home. It's all starting to come together now. Credible claim to immunity? So not backed by science, just needs to sound credible? Or are you two doing PCR tests on the kitchen table? And how many cycles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immunity from the vaccines and immunity from recovering naturally from COVID-19 infection (without having been vaccinated previously) are both well-supported.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What is I can’t think for myself and instead need to use buzz words I heard Tucker say for $1,000 Alex?
View Quote

He's correct though. It is non-sterilizing.

I'd say that it's completely worthless, but that might make it sound a lot better than it actually is.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The verifiable data is that both unshot and shot individuals can and do spread the Kung Flu. This was known early on in the trials. The so-called "breakthrough" infections were known early on to be able to spread which is why there were the same protocols for shot and unshot who got symptoms.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Immunity from the vaccines and immunity from recovering naturally from COVID-19 infection (without having been vaccinated previously) are both well-supported.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they are not both well supported. The HEGT shots do no confer immunity *at all* nor were they ever designed to. They were a therapeutic, and a piss poor one at that. OTOH, recovering naturally from a Kung Flu infection does confer immunity.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#32]
The people I know who got second shots do seem to get sicker more often, but beyond the catastrophic adverse reactions, I haven't seen anything else personally.

From what I've read, if you extrapolate the prior animal tests into with mRNA therapies into "human time", you end up with something like 5-7 years til death from weird cancers and various conditions.

I guess time will tell, but I'm not looking forward to a USA with over half it's population gone or dying. That's pretty fucked up. The only solace is that our government has obviously been lying about vaccination rates and most anyone with an IQ above room temperature and a corporate job got a fake card
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#33]
It's the crazy pills.

And no fucking shit more people have colds this year, a large portion of the population was isolated for the last two years.  

The media finally told them it was safe to leave the house and now they're out and about  wiping their snot covered hands on everything.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The people I know who got second shots do seem to get sicker more often, but beyond the catastrophic adverse reactions, I haven't seen anything else personally.

From what I've read, if you extrapolate the prior animal tests into with mRNA therapies into "human time", you end up with something like 5-7 years til death from weird cancers and various conditions.

I guess time will tell, but I'm not looking forward to a USA with over half it's population gone or dying. That's pretty fucked up. The only solace is that our government has obviously been lying about vaccination rates and most anyone with an IQ above room temperature and a corporate job got a fake card
View Quote
Its sad, especially with the mandates forcing people to take an experimental treatment. I think there will be a lot of regret and anger down the road.

Beware the man with nothing left to lose.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m mad as hell!…. And I’m not gonna take it anymore!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Shit...I do have a buddy who took the shots and had hives all over his face recently, but no idea if that was related. I've seen other stuff online about reactions like yours (but not with the circular looking marks).

I assume it's cleared up now?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Seeing it too both physically and their personality. It is almost as though they didn’t study the side effects for long enough! Ha
View Quote

Can't be. The COVID vaccine was approved by the FDA.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#38]
I have a coworker whose brain was broken by the Plandemic.  Jabs, n95 whenever he goes outside, sterilizes his mail, etc.  This past winter he got insomnia, couldn't sleep more than an hour or two a night.  Also thought he had a hernia.  Terrible anxiety.

We just got tapped to go on a business trip and yesterday he got his second booster in preparation even though he knows of other coworkers who have gotten covid after getting the jabs.  I asked him why he was getting another jab given this fact and he said omicron is still out there and hopefully another jab will help protect him.  He was one of the first to get a jab when the company offered them and had to miss work because it wrecked him.  That happened to a number of my coworkers and was one of the first pieces of evidence that something was not right with these concoctions.  Turns out theyre more like poisons and work exactly as designed!

Interestingly, Hawaii is starting to keep track of reinfection numbers now.  They don't really know the numbers so it's another bogus statistic but nonetheless it's another nail in the coffin of this whole psyop.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Shit...I do have a buddy who took the shots and had hives all over his face recently, but no idea if that was related. I've seen other stuff online about reactions like yours (but not with the circular looking marks).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I know a few people who got hives on their faces because they are allergic to latex (which some of the cheap masks have).
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#40]
My ex talked my daughter into getting vaxxed and even my grandchildren despite my warnings not to do so. I fear for them. They all just bought into the plandemic and the cure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My ex talked my daughter into getting vaxxed and even my grandchildren despite my warnings not to do so. I fear for them. They all just bought into the plandemic and the cure.
View Quote

Adults are free to make their own choices, but it really disgusts me every time I hear about someone volunteering their children for these trials. The risk-benefit for kids is so obviously negative.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I know a few people who got hives on their faces because they are allergic to latex (which some of the cheap masks have).
View Quote

Nobody wears masks here for quite sometime now Even when we were "supposed to", you'd get some funny looks and snickers if you wore one into a local bar or restaurant.

It's possible my buddy was wearing a respirator at work or something, but I imagine after 15 years on the job he'd be aware of any reactions to one lol.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 4:11:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Weren’t you bragging about someone getting fired for not getting jabbed up?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#44]
MODERNA did this to me on jab #2

Attachment Attached File

TWENTY OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKING BULLSEYES ON ME ALL THE SUDDEN.

ARMPITS TO ANKLES.

They “went away” after a couple weeks.

But WHERE did they go?

I’ve had migraines and fatigue ever since. I was “healthy” before the JAB.

I qualified to get the first JAB while TRUMP was still POTUS (and telling everyone to get it!).  Qualified for early fucking because “continuation of government.” What a gullible SHIT-FOR-BRAINS I am!
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:52:07 AM EDT
[#45]
I guess we know where the PUREBLOOD replacements are coming from.

Who do the VOODOO in Haiti?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#46]
One classmate dead w/24 hrs of booster shot.
One lady I know died of cancer.
Another is losing her coordination and can't play the piano anymore.
2 neighbors (husband and wife) are both falling down more.

Of course, none of this means anything if you ask Big Pharma or the Vax Bros here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nobody wears masks here for quite sometime now Even when we were "supposed to", you'd get some funny looks and snickers if you wore one into a local bar or restaurant.

It's possible my buddy was wearing a respirator at work or something, but I imagine after 15 years on the job he'd be aware of any reactions to one lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Masks are long gone for most people here as well.  The only places where I go where they are still required are medical facilities.  A very small minority of people wear masks when they go into a supermarket or restaurant or other non-medical business.  Uber and Lyft drivers have to wear them as well, and they hate it.  Oh, the pharmacy staff at our local supermarket wears N95s all the time.  They hate it too.

I think I posted this earlier in this thread, but I have to make a long round trip drive to get my wife swab-tested two days before a walk-in medical appointment with her ENT doc.  She had to cancel her appointment a week ago because she was running a fever the day after she got the test sample taken.  Of course the test came back negative.

Bottom line - I have had to drive about 475 miles in order to take her to two 15-minute visits with her doctor at his office which is about 37 miles from our home.  I think the testing requirement is provider-wide but it may be just the ENT department.  I'll ask the doctor when I get a chance.  In any case, it's obviously stupid and all of the medical people I work with agree.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Masks are long gone for most people here as well.  The only places where I go where they are still required are medical facilities.  A very small minority of people wear masks when they go into a supermarket or restaurant or other non-medical business.  Uber and Lyft drivers have to wear them as well, and they hate it.  Oh, the pharmacy staff at our local supermarket wears N95s all the time.  They hate it too.

I think I posted this earlier in this thread, but I have to make a long round trip drive to get my wife swab-tested two days before a walk-in medical appointment with her ENT doc.  She had to cancel her appointment a week ago because she was running a fever the day after she got the test sample taken.  Of course the test came back negative.

Bottom line - I have had to drive about 475 miles in order to take her to two 15-minute visits with her doctor at his office which is about 37 miles from our home.  I think the testing requirement is provider-wide but it may be just the ENT department.  I'll ask the doctor when I get a chance.  In any case, it's obviously stupid and all of the medical people I work with agree.
View Quote

Damn man...I'm not sure how you put up with that AND have to shoot those fagged up California ARs

Really though, thats crazy. Hopefully this crap ends everywhere soon and they tell us to be scared about something else lol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I guess we know where the PUREBLOOD replacements are coming from.

Who do the VOODOO in Haiti?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/36326CF6-CCC4-44F4-B21E-9DDC9EB9BB8E_jpe-2551449.JPG
View Quote

I assume you're subtly referencing that recent article about the almost non existent hatian COVID deaths or hospitalizations?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top