View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

anyone else noticing this?

Ummm. No.

+1
Our group of about 150 gets a weekly questionnaire.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I noticed a lot more transgenders before covid vs after
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Mom sure as hell popped up with all sorts of stuff after her booster.  Never fully recovered from the second one and within weeks of the booster her body went haywire.  Vertigo, vision disturbances, high BP, TIAs, stroke, dementia, polycythemia.  

Local funeral home obituaries are crazy now with more people in their 30s-60s listed than those in their 70s-90s as was always the case.  Can't tell you how many times I've read in them (or heard people discussing the deaths) *died suddenly*, *died unexpectedly*, *died in her sleep*, *unknown cause*, *never woke up*, etc.  

I've been in and out of hospitals and drs offices of all types----cardiology, neurology, hematology, etc.----since all this started with my mom and the drs don't say much when I bring up the shot but they all note it in her chart and one sure didn't look me in the eye as she mumbled, "We do still recommend the shots."  

The nurses though.....they give off clear body language signals.  They'll look me dead in the eye and say without saying that they know.  One did come out and say she got the first 2 but would never get any more.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
not really, but the number of people i know who had heart attacks within weeks of the shot is staggering

View Quote

I own a flower shop. We do funerals. Yesterday was the 50th person WE KNOW who died unexpectedly that where between 30-55. No accidents. No drug over doses. A lot where stated as heart attacks for people who had ZERO known heart problems. Not to say they didnt but 50 this year ?
Most have been in the 35-45 range. Every last one had the shot we know of except 2. Both of these worked for biz with goverment contract so we are betting they did also.

Ask yourseld why they want to hide the stats for 50 years.

There has been a huge number other people we dont know. We read the obits daily. We have to when someone young dies we need to plan for the flowers we have on hand.

We dont live in that big of town around 3000. There are several towns in a 15 mile radius and this is the area we are talking about.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My company was “essential” and we were one of the first groups to get the shot. About 40 or so people. This is back when everyone actually wanted to get it.

Not a single complication.

The vaccines are really shitty at their job but I don’t buy the conspiracies. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence.
View Quote

What do you mean by conspiracies?  They certainly conspired to hide information about covid and the vaccines.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#6]
The vaccine may contribute to the deterioration but it could also just be the virus, or something else altogether.  Regardless of the vaccine, almost he entire world has been exposed to the virus and they may not have had the common respiratory symptoms but the Virus attacks anything with an ACE2 receptor which means many organs are prone to infection.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#7]
My MIL had immediate health issues as soon as she got the Moderna vaccine.  Went into the hospital that night for heart problems.  After she got the booster, her health rapidly deteriorated and after multiple times in the hospital for her heart she passed away.  Coincident or not, but we saw a direct correlation to her decline associated with the shots.  She went from living by herself to having to live with us, all directly related to the shots, of course the doctors try to avoid any talk about this correlation and still push this "vaccine" crap on people.  I just posted on a Pfizer post about their come join our new MRNA flu vaccine trial 17+ reasons not to get involved with this trial ie heart issues, etc. and the post was immediately removed....coincidence?  I think not.  What are they trying to hide?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Confirmation bias or not, people are quite intuitive beings and they know to trust their lying eyes. This COVID vaccine crap isn't a sample of 1, 100, or 1000. It is millions worldwide. We can see the effects.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Confirmation bias or not, people are quite intuitive beings and they know to trust their lying eyes. This COVID vaccine crap isn't a sample of 1, 100, or 1000. It is millions worldwide. We can see the effects.
View Quote

Confirmation bias is also easy to overcome if you're aware of the potential and being honest with yourself.  I'm unvaccinated and 100% against mandatory vaccines (especially when developed in the environment these were developed in), and extremely suspicious at the vigor with which our .gov and media pursued enforced vaccinations.  But at the same time I have no problem admitting that, although I don't trust the vaccines and aura of desperation surrounding them, I haven't personally seen enough correlation between the vax and health problems to say they're related.

I do think that if there are revelations to be had, they will come from places like this, where (more or less) normal people are just discussing their own observations.  Government and media will be too tightly controlling what the public consumes for anything to surface via the official routes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#10]
its the magnetic nanobots in the vax, along with the increased proliferation of 5g towers. hopefully the new version of the vax will have updated software for the nanobots.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I have not noticed it but here stories about it all the time. everyone in my workplace is vaxxed and I am not seeing any serious issues that were not present before COVID. In fact some of us are healthier due to improving our diets, quitting smoking, and watching our weight.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I think it hurt a lot of people .  Damaged their immune systems and gave many heart issues.  I think the toll of this will not be immediate.  Well just have more people dying early and falling I'll to things that they normally wouldn't.   They will never admit it's why heart attacks, strokes ect are higher than before they poisoned everyone with experimental drugs
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My Mom and sister are double-vaxxed.    Their health is SHIT, but I don’t know if the vax has anything to do with it, as they’re health was not good prior, and neither take care of themselves.

I have a co-worker who is 4 years younger than I.   He’s always been a “pretty boy” that woman are attracted to.  He got vaxxed and now looks markedly older than I do.  In fact, he’s beginning to look like an old man.

My wife has a co-worker who is double-vaxxed and boosted.  He is the same age as my co-worker, and he also is beginning to look like an old man.
I think he’s had Covid as often as Biden, seriously. In fact, he’s had Covid twice within the last 5 weeks.   He’s off work right now with it.

There’s quite a lot of snickering and scoffing by a some members here.

Perhaps these same members can explain why all the global elitists, the UN, and the WEF- all of which lament the growing global population, and crow about de-population,  have pushed so hard for vaccines that are purported to protect and prolong life?

Then, perhaps, the same members can explain why the Biden administration does not mandate illegal aliens be vaccinated,  BUT  “mandated” vaccination for everyone else in the country?   Could this have something to do with fertility and infertility of a “replacement” and indigenous populations?

People on one side or the other have been fooled.  
Throughout history, the fools are those ignorant of information.
The greatest aid in dissuading people from information is ridicule.
If one wants to know who are the fools in their presence,  just listen for the ridicule.

View Quote

This has always stuck out to me as very curious.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He found out he had it before covid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My father and aunt both developed cancer within 6mo of the clot shot.  Dunno if its a coincidence, of course there's no way to tell at all.

He found out he had it before covid.

That is correct.  Prostate cancer.  Diagnosis was "you will die with prostate cancer, not from it" and the treatment was "watchful waiting."  Was said to be extremely slow growing, and very few cancer cells were actually found.  Six months post-shot and he requires essentially immediate radiation therapy after biopsies confirmed "very very aggressive growth."  The shot "turn on" his cancer, like pouring fuel on a fire.

Aunt had cancer in her uterus, had it excised and then chemo + radiation.  All manner of "long covid" side effects after getting all shots + covid. You can say the side effects are from the chemo.  Maybe they are.  But they mirror the other side effects folks are attributing to vax/covid.

As I originally stated, there is no definitive way to prove any of this is related.  However, the number of aggressive cancers is exploding in the world.  Is it because everyone in the world went a year without seeing a doc?  Maybe.  Is is something else?  Maybe.

History will not be kind to anyone living in 2019-2022, I'll tell you that right now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I know a guy who bought a used car.  10 years later?  Bam.  Herpes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I think the coping from people that succumbed to pressure and got needle raped are both tragic and a little funny.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Confirmation bias. No, not everyone is losing their mind. I know hundreds of people that got the jab including 3 in my house. None of us are talking to strawberries or dead people

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#18]
During WFH in 2020 I remodeled my house, heavy remodel down to the frame, my dad doing most of the work because he is a contractor and enjoys it. He started a remodel for his own house shortly after and about the same time he got his vax, he is completely unable to do any work. He knows exactly what to do and how to do it, and very physically able to do it, but mentally can not complete even a simple task. After a year of many doctor visits and tests, still no explanation whats wrong, other than describing it as extreme brain fog. They are having to sell their torn up house (over a year now) to buy a house to get out of the demo'd mess.
Also, my grandpa had a stroke two days after vax.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My brother “58” was a pure blood and caught the Covid and died from the delta strain.
I have had both Moderna shots and one booster.
I caught Omnicron about 6 months ago pretty bad for two weeks and I have not been right since.
I’m no where near the ability or energy I used to have.
I still have a minor cough like I have been working in a dusty environment.
View Quote

Sorry about your brother.

I caught whatever strain was chic in March 2021, had flu-like symptoms for less than a week, and was done with it.  Since Jan 2020 I have taken exactly zero precautionary measures; no masks, no hand washing, no distancing, zero.  

In a 90-day period I see the same 900+ people at work alone, and am usually very very close to them in terms of proximity (instructor teaching daily classes).  Many of them are coughing and sneezing (allergy-like symptoms).  

I haven't had so much as a runny nose since March 2021 when I recovered from "covid," if that's even what it was.

N of one and all that jazz.

Several coworkers have had major, major health problems (heart attacks, blood clots) as a direct result of either the vax or covid, as per their doctors.  A few have died.  These are specifically health middle-aged people who are fit and in the primes of their lives.  Across my parent agency nationwide, many hundreds have died, had strokes, etc.  

Something just doesn't add up; no one can argue against that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

Exactly this.

99% of my entire workplace and 99% of my extended family -- no issues as OP seems to be 'seeing'.  Vax or no vax, people get sick -- sometimes with no previous illness.  If you lived in pre-covid days, you would have seen this, but we didn't have a boogeyman to try to pin it to.

You see what you want to see, OP.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I noticed a lot more transgenders before covid vs after
View Quote

Snort.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I’m one of the very few people who remained fairly open minded about it:  

What statistics do we have so far?   I Know some of you are very good at looking stuff up, and I Know we have some legit experts in Healthcare, etc.  

By now, we should have solid statistics showing increased/earlier deaths and decline in mental and physical ability.  

Do we?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I own a flower shop. We do funerals. Yesterday was the 50th person WE KNOW who died unexpectedly that where between 30-55. No accidents. No drug over doses. A lot where stated as heart attacks for people who had ZERO known heart problems. Not to say they didnt but 50 this year ?
Most have been in the 35-45 range. Every last one had the shot we know of except 2. Both of these worked for biz with goverment contract so we are betting they did also.

There has been a huge number other people we dont know. We read the obits daily. We have to when someone young dies we need to plan for the flowers we have on hand.

We dont live in that big of town around 3000. There are several towns in a 15 mile radius and this is the area we are talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
not really, but the number of people i know who had heart attacks within weeks of the shot is staggering

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anectodal of course, but my sister-in-law got the vaccine and almost immediately started to have medical issues; things like fatigue, flu like symptoms, joint pain, labs all out of whack. The doctor who-she felt- pressured her into getting the vax is just beside himself, can't figure out what's going on, but absolutely convinced it can't be the vaccine. This has been going on for over a year.
View Quote

4 people I know had heart issues and were hospitalized within a week of the boosters.  One died.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

View Quote

Everybody who's not been vaccinated is going to die.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm so glad I didn't get jabbed. I have enough issues already.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#27]
nanobots activate!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Personally I lost a daughter and most of my family because of Covid - none died, they were just lost.  Daughter was somewhat psyco before Covid - but since it started, and especially after the vax she was much worse.  We are not allowed to see her because we cause too much mental distress since we are not vaxed and seeing us would kill her and her baby.  I have seen my brother and sister 2 times since covid - one of the times with my brother was outside, social distancing, wearing masks.

Again, just correlation - but covid destroyed our existing social circles.  Humans are social creatures.  Removing social interaction from us is not healthy.

Part of the design was to drive us apart.  They need a them to prosecute.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote
That simply means your workplace got a good batch - a batch that doesn't produce serious cardiovascular and circulatory side effects.

The really sobering thought is that the distributors knew which batches were harmful or benign, and they distributed them regionally in a planned manner.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't believe this made it 5 pages before being black-holed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
my dad lost his mind and started leaving strawberries to rot daily in my moms bedroom after she died of an explosion of cancer. he kept talking to her in front of my wife and kids as if she was there holding a conversation but was talking to no one when asked.

me and my brother cornered him asking whats up at a birthday party and he told us after the 2nd shot he had about a couple days before he suddenly stood up in the garden picking tomatoes and he described an lsd acid trip. he said he just suddenly felt different and couldnt pin point any details other than something was just terribly odd and out of place and he couldnt focus or think what he was doing.

case study number 2. owner lady at farmers market i buy from had adverse reaction similar story but her leg exploded in massive blood clots and spine and brain problems. she quit after the 1st shot.

then the biggest thing ive noticed recently is way too many random people ive known for a long time have aged like they got hit with a massive age bomb. im talking young looking healthy chick suddenly looking 10-15 years older 3-4 months after i saw her last in one case.

another lady much older who my wife checks up on weekly turned into a skeleton and lost her mind rapidly lately, her teeth also. its a trend. once you start to notice it youll never quit looking for it and it becomes a nightmare realizing what just went down.

after making a mental list of people and chatting with wife the people we know who didnt get the covid shot all seem fine so far. every case of rapid deterioration lately are all vaccinated from covid and the old lady was greedy for booster shots.

anyone else noticing this?
View Quote

Sorry for your loss (mom). Your dad's condition could've been exacerbated by his wife's death. However, cognitive decline through neurodegeneration was one of the things everybody was discussing as a side-effect post-vaccination, and from the virus itself. Dementia, Creutzfeld-Jakob disease, Schizophrenia, is hitting some people hard.

To answer your question. Yes, I am starting to notice things in those that got vaccinated. No, it's not normal. No, it's not in everybody that got vaccinated. Yes, everybody is looking the other way for conditions that have manifested as a result of this and making things up for the influx of non-normal deaths. Yes, all that stress is just making things worse by accelerating conditions because stress takes a heavy toll on the body, mentally and physically. The next few years are going to be rough.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cut the mods some slack; kickbacks from Pfizer ain't coming as fast as they used to.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn. Late to the party. Hopefully someone posted about the phenomena of these vaxed hacking at every restaurant/dinner table claiming its just allergies
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Seeing it too both physically and their personality. It is almost as though they didn’t study the side effects for long enough! Ha
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You forgot the part about everyone that didn't get vaccinated is going to die. People seen willing to do about anything to escape the fact that life is real and goes on even if we like it or not. Part of it is aging part of it is sickness and part is good health and the only to escape it is to die.

I would bet that if the truth were known 99% of people that object to getting vaccinated aren't worried about the vaccine but are afraid of the needle and are using the vaccine as and excuse.
View Quote

I have had more needles stuck in me than probably 87% of anyone posting in this thread.  If they wanted people to know the truth they would post numbers of cancers, heart issues, sudden deaths, etc between jabbed and the un-jabbed....so far the CDC has never produced that data.  They started this shit over a year ago, crickets.  Why is the jab still being produced under an EUA and pfizer and moderna won't produce the fully FDA version?  Show me 10 years worth of safety data on an mRNA vaccine....I will wait.

They could have a shit ton of data to release but fail to do so, hell between the Gov and the jab makers they wanted 75 years to produce all the documents from the "trials" that showed it was better than natural immunity.....how did that work out?

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

The info must be censored.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have had more needles stuck in me than probably 87% of anyone posting in this thread.  If they wanted people to know the truth they would post numbers of cancers, heart issues, sudden deaths, etc between jabbed and the un-jabbed....so far the CDC has never produced that data.  They started this shit over a year ago, crickets.  Why is the jab still being produced under an EUA and pfizer and moderna won't produce the fully FDA version?  Show me 10 years worth of safety data on an mRNA vaccine....I will wait.

They could have a shit ton of data to release but fail to do so, hell between the Gov and the jab makers they wanted 75 years to produce all the documents from the "trials" that showed it was better than natural immunity.....how did that work out?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot the part about everyone that didn't get vaccinated is going to die. People seen willing to do about anything to escape the fact that life is real and goes on even if we like it or not. Part of it is aging part of it is sickness and part is good health and the only to escape it is to die.

I would bet that if the truth were known 99% of people that object to getting vaccinated aren't worried about the vaccine but are afraid of the needle and are using the vaccine as and excuse.

Eight mice said the booster is safe, bro. Good enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Some people that have gotten all the shots and boosters are starting to question their health. Especially after getting the virus and getting the boosters.

Always sick
Run down
All kinds of health questions/problems.

Wife has a cousin(I think it is a cousin) that has had the virus at least six times now. Each time getting sicker and sicker.
Has taken all the shots and boosters.

I know a few asthmatics that felt their lungs get worse right after the shots and cannot catch their breath like normal.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm noticing a rapid deterioration in the physical and mental health of many people I know, especially those who are aging.

The needlessly panicky reactions to the pandemic have put a lot of stress on everyone.  Many people have lost jobs, or entire businesses.  People have had to cancel travel plans, shopping trips, etc.  People have had to put up with ridiculous rules and conditions in order to go to work or school.

On Tuesday I had to make a 60-mile round trip to have a swab taken from my wife, for a PCR-type test, in anticipation of an ENT appointment she had scheduled for this afternoon.  The COVID test came back negative, but my wife is running a moderate fever this morning so we got waved off of the ENT appointment.

Of the many ridiculous aspects of this are:  Why do they insist on testing her and not me, when I will be accompanying her to the appointment?  How does a negative test on Tuesday guarantee that a person won't be infected and contagious on Thursday?  Did the doctor and his assistant get tested before our scheduled appointment?

I'm really sick of all of this crap.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#42]
It's probably not the vax causing the deterioration, rather the "one shot to cure all my ailments" mentality.

They're the same people that think taking a pill will make them healthy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#43]
I have noticed people's eyes losing color, we saw this in my FIL after his first shot and then a couple of boosters.   His eyes which used to have life in them, are now lifeless to us.   My wife his daughter also noticed the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm noticing a rapid deterioration in the physical and mental health of many people I know, especially those who are aging.

The needlessly panicky reactions to the pandemic have put a lot of stress on everyone.  Many people have lost jobs, or entire businesses.  People have had to cancel travel plans, shopping trips, etc.  People have had to put up with ridiculous rules and conditions in order to go to work or school.

On Tuesday I had to make a 60-mile round trip to have a swab taken from my wife, for a PCR-type test, in anticipation of an ENT appointment she had scheduled for this afternoon.  The COVID test came back negative, but my wife is running a moderate fever this morning so we got waved off of the ENT appointment.

Of the many ridiculous aspects of this are:  Why do they insist on testing her and not me, when I will be accompanying her to the appointment?  How does a negative test on Tuesday guarantee that a person won't be infected and contagious on Thursday?  Did the doctor and his assistant get tested before our scheduled appointment?

View Quote
All good points...a lot of people have mentally lost it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#45]
when we warned y'all, we were "tin foil hat conspiracy theorists"

worst part that most people don't notice is Natal rates are plummeting and increasing every month
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#46]
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that I'm not going to die from the vaccine.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm as anti vax as you can get.

But no, OP.  I have not noticed this.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's no way to have been in this state for the last 2.5 years and be perfectly mentally ok with the insanity we've been put through.
Our entire county was on lock down for almost a year because 54 people died. Our county has like 1.3 million people.
People walking around still acting about half crazy. Half the people are still in masks in public.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you starting to wake up???

Are prayers breaking through ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#50]
All those people who got vaccinated are really dead but they're lying about it.  But they're not fooling me.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top