Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who are you going to believe?  The government or your own lying eyes?
View Quote
I always trust that the .gov always acts in the best interests of the governed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I made it clear that my kids arent getting it. You should too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And here I'm battling my own wife not to get our toddlers the shot. "But we get them vaccinated for everything else!" She's headed to eject territory frankly.

...and it's not a vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

interesting

In my ED leadership days we tracked rates of admissions by disease process (mostly for tracking staffing and flu season). I will be curious if the trend you're seeing plays out more broadly.  Also hard to filter out other factors related to a work-from-home society
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

interesting

In my ED leadership days we tracked rates of admissions by disease process (mostly for tracking staffing and flu season). I will be curious if the trend you're seeing plays out more broadly.  Also hard to filter out other factors related to a work-from-home society

It is.

And broadly, the admission diagnoses are being tracked, as well as LOS and readmission rates. What they aren’t tracking is correlation with vaccine status. I am looking at that as a personal interest, but administration has no dashboard or report tracking that at all.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It’s tragic what they’ve been convinced to do to their children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've seen a significant increase in heart attacks in the 18-35 year old population, as well as pulmonary emboli and heart failure at my workplace.

I sincerely hope that there are some major lawsuits concerning both the cause and how it was forced on people by their employers.

I also blame the sheep parents for blindly going along with it all.

It’s tragic what they’ve been convinced to do to their children.

Just goes to show the power of the media (social media included)  and wanting to be part of a “club”.  Critical thinking skills have gone out the window.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is.

And broadly, the admission diagnoses are being tracked, as well as LOS and readmission rates. What they aren't tracking is correlation with vaccine status. I am looking at that as a personal interest, but administration has no dashboard or report tracking that at all.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
...18 year olds with no family history of blood clots should be dying!!!!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the clot shots. Have you not noticed the fat or skinny fat low testosterone look of the a average American male today in that age category? There is a heck of a lot more contributing to it than a vaccine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We’ve seen a significant increase in heart attacks in the 18-35 year old population, as well as pulmonary emboli and heart failure at my workplace.

I sincerely hope that there are some major lawsuits concerning both the cause and how it was forced on people by their employers.

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the clot shots. Have you not noticed the fat or skinny fat low testosterone look of the a average American male today in that age category? There is a heck of a lot more contributing to it than a vaccine.

I would agree with you but for the fact that those same people were present in similar numbers in society prior to the Covid vaccine, but the rates of deaths have changed. The variable there is the shot, not the body fat percentages.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know this will get moved, but it just pisses me off this was allowed to happen.

18 year olds, not that long ago, were not even on the scale of at risk for Pulmonary Embolism due to blood clots.

Yes, it happened, extremely rarely.  Like pretty much never.

Now it is happening at a much higher rate but no one is being held accountable.

It really sucks for their family, and it sucks having to tell your kids that a friend they grew up with died at 18 years old of something that shouldn't be happening.

Fucking Fauci, and our fucking government killed that 18 year old.  And just like Hunter Biden, they will get away with it.  Again.  And again.

Rant over, mods go ahead and move this so it can get brushed under the rug and forgotten.
View Quote

Should they?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just goes to show the power of the media (social media included)  and wanting to be part of a "club".  Critical thinking skills have gone out the window.
View Quote
Plot twist:  They're still not in the club.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#10]
My aunt had to have a pace maker installed rather suddenly shortly after getting the vax.   She is a 35 plus year charge nurse and she is convinced its from the vax.  We have no heart failure history in the family and she never had a heart condition before this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
my wife does Covid numbers for the local hospital.
knows almost everyone that has it or has and most of the details, they have to call them and say "youve got covid" etc.
she is about 1-2 months behind on things. i can tell her "that shot isnt working." and she will argue about it etc. but a month or two later "So... that shot isnt doing anything... everyone I talk to is 4th shot vaccinated...."
they fill nurses heads with lots of propaganda to push it, dr's too. if you can get a dr to say its gtg the nurses will listen to them typically.
its crazy.
View Quote

That’s my crazy neighbor. She’s had like five of them already and just caught Covid.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Obvious COVID vax thread intentionally created in GD.  Some sort of defiant act intended to get the mods' attention?  Or just blatant trolling?

View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Eureka-I-ve-discovered-why-I-hate-one-on-one-sex-/5-2568642/

Who created this thread…..
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My aunt had to have a pace maker installed rather suddenly shortly after getting the vax.   She is a 35 plus year charge nurse and she is convinced its from the vax.  We have no heart failure history in the family and she never had a heart condition before this.
View Quote
Parallels my dad's experience.  His heart is healthy, just would randomly stop beating.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I have just one aunt and uncle still alive out of ten. Moved to within 2 hours of Buffalo, NY and contacted the aunt who I haven't seen in 30 years to set up a visit. She states her daughter is having medical issues out of nowhere and now is not a good time to visit. I check back a few months later and my cousin is still suffering from micro-strokes and is having all sorts of trouble functioning. She was in perfect health before the 2nd shot and the aunt finally admitted that the vax likely caused these problems.

Heard nothing all winter so decide to call her this spring for an update. As a delightful aside I can tell you that her lone surviving brother (my dear Uncle) cursed and told me off in December of 2016 because I voted for Trump. We had been close for 50 years and talked regularly for hours on the phone. Smart and funny fellow whom I always admired although we rarely discussed politics. We have not spoken since the diatribe of never heard before F bombs.

Upon calling the aunt (I'm sure she has spoken to my uncle about me) I asked if everything was okay and if it would be okay to visit ? "No it's not okay because that goddam Trump should be in jail for what he did Jan 6th and anyone like you who follows him should be in jail too !" Now I never spoke back or refuted my Uncle because I did not know a lot about Trump at the time. In this case I retorted "lady, I happen to think Donald Trump was the greatest president in the history of the USA !!" She screamed something unintelligible and slammed down the phone. I was not nearly as close to this aunt as I was with my uncle but both explosions were uncalled for as I had never had words with either my entire life. Oh well...
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The number of young people in my circle who have suddenly dropped dead either of heart failure or clots or both in the last year is absolutely wild.

What's even more wild is these people drop dead and the families don't question the utter nonsense they are told by the hospitals.

Just a fucking herd of cattle to be thinned.

View Quote

You can see the denial just in this brief thread. "People are just fat!" Anything but the obvious. Immunosuppressive gene therapy could be causing or accelerating cancers? No way, CNN hasn't mentioned that at all! Many actual doctors are still having a hard time figuring out that they've been lied to and defrauded by big pharma (again), what hope is there for the average low information vax taker?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The covid vaccine is not everything else! It’s not even close to everything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And here I'm battling my own wife not to get our toddlers the shot. "But we get them vaccinated for everything else!" She's headed to eject territory frankly.

The covid vaccine is not everything else! It’s not even close to everything else.

The only reason it’s a vaccine is because the definition of a vaccine was changed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
This
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least explain historically vaccines had 10 years of long term studies done before full approval.  This EUA was fraudulent (to get an EUA they had to claim no available treatment).  Blood thinners were good treatment, esp for blood clotting symptoms.  Turning people away until they were really sick doomed some to deadly complications.  Now we have the cover-up of vaccine related excess deaths not due to Covid.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Obvious COVID vax thread intentionally created in GD.  Some sort of defiant act intended to get the mods' attention?  Or just blatant trolling?

View Quote

Or created knowing full well it would get moved somewhere no one would see it.

Getting as much mileage as it can before it is shuffled away like all of the other information no one wants us to see.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I’m sure the shit has saved lives, but it’s undoubtedly cost some as well, maybe to the point of being in the negative.  It should never have been pushed on the young and healthy.

It’s even worse now with very young children.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do quite a few embolectomies every week, and plenty are on young people. I can’t say that I’ve seen an uptick since the shot, but plenty of risk factors are getting more prevalent in young people today. Obesity, sitting for long periods (playing video games or watching TV), vaping, etc all increase the risk and seem to be getting worse and worse in young people. Most birth control also increases the risk and nearly every teen girl is on it.

Getting Covid increases your risk. The shot could increase your risk. Usually, viral infections can increase the risk of clots but then again, the comorbidities usually follow each other (obesity, age, smoking, inactive). I do know that they have recorded PF4 antibody spikes after the shot, which would increase the chance of clots but I don’t think they’ve had many deaths considering the number of vaccinations.

Who are you asking to be held responsible?
View Quote

The people who pushed this unneccessary vaccine as hard as they did.

The same group of people who are not pushing for the creation of an attenuated vaccine, like the other flu shots.

Why no attenuated vaccine?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#22]
What do insurance numbers show???
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
At least with poison, there's usually a phone number you can call to actually get help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The person that shoots it up kills themselves, or their children if they give it to them. They will never admit it. Most of them. Fauci is just a Leprechaun. If you take a shot of mystery juice from the guy that made you sick, or in fear of being sick you are a fool.

No one likes to think themselves fools. Many would drink poison before that. Or make others drink poison once they already have so that they won't suffer the consequences alone.

At least with poison, there's usually a phone number you can call to actually get help.

Looks into mercury use in small pox vaccines in the last part of the 18th early 19th century. Or how people used to take Radium for fun. Or give their young children Opium to put them to sleep.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

“I need attention, clicks, and replies.”
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My friend's mom passed away a few days ago.  68.  Went to bed, never woke up.  

While looking on the funeral home's site for her obituary there were DOZENS of obituaries for people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.  I swear it was in equal number to the expected 70s-90s you'd typically see.  Many of them had, "Died at their residence" listed.  Not the, "Died at home surrounded by their loving family" like you see when it's from an illness and expected.  

View Quote

Not even sure what to think these days.  Might be vaccine related, or might be related to the fact that Americans are in horrendous shape right now.

We used to joke about a fat society back in the 90s when 20%-25% of the population was obese.  We have since past 40% milestone for the adult population.  It's literally out of control at this point.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What do insurance numbers show???
View Quote

Moar claims on life insurance policies.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Bullshit! Young ball players of high school and college age have been dropping dead for many years. I know personally of one while playing in high school and several more while I was in college. Making 300 lb + individuals physically exert themselves presents inherit dangers. Who knew?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have had a couple of issues with blood clots.  I did the J&J one and done.  I also doubled up on my Eliquis for a couple of weeks afterword just in case.  If I weren't doing Eliquis I would of doubled up on my baby aspirin.  If there is any chance you have Viking or Scottish genetics I'd be doing a baby aspirin a day and if you get the Covid vaccines double it for a week or so.  Just a suggestion from a guy who has to watch for clots.  

kwg
View Quote

Have never heard of a connection with viking blood and clots. I have both. That was one of the reasons I opted not to take the shot though (the clots, not the viking blood).
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Save the kids.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Yeah but now they won't have a cold thanks to the shot that is no longer effective.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have just one aunt and uncle still alive out of ten. Moved to within 2 hours of Buffalo, NY and contacted the aunt who I haven't seen in 30 years to set up a visit. She states her daughter is having medical issues out of nowhere and now is not a good time to visit. I check back a few months later and my cousin is still suffering from micro-strokes and is having all sorts of trouble functioning. She was in perfect health before the 2nd shot and the aunt finally admitted that the vax likely caused these problems.

Heard nothing all winter so decide to call her this spring for an update. As a delightful aside I can tell you that her lone surviving brother (my dear Uncle) cursed and told me off in December of 2016 because I voted for Trump. We had been close for 50 years and talked regularly for hours on the phone. Smart and funny fellow whom I always admired although we rarely discussed politics. We have not spoken since the diatribe of never heard before F bombs.

Upon calling the aunt (I'm sure she has spoken to my uncle about me) I asked if everything was okay and if it would be okay to visit ? "No it's not okay because that goddam Trump should be in jail for what he did Jan 6th and anyone like you who follows him should be in jail too !" Now I never spoke back or refuted my Uncle because I did not know a lot about Trump at the time. In this case I retorted "lady, I happen to think Donald Trump was the greatest president in the history of the USA !!" She screamed something inaudible and slammed down the phone. I was not nearly as close to this aunt as I was with my uncle but both explosions were uncalled for as I had never had words with either my entire life. Oh well...
View Quote
So, you're 2 hours from beefalo, and there in the beefalo area?  I can understand why they act that way.  Too much beefalo ho exposure.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Covid as a control strategy is working out quite well for the governments of this world.
View Quote

Are you saying they're trying to get rid of the sheep and keep the free thinkers?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck. That.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Just had an overnight cardiac arrest due to pulmonary embolism in our office.  Older guy, and likely vacc work was really promoting that experiment.  I held out hoping they would fire me.  

A friend was in the hospital 2 weeks ago.  Pulmonary blood clots.  Older, as well, but healthy (or was).  And heart issues since being vacc.  

F them all who did this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"Everything else" has decades of research data
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Everything else" has decades of research data

That would be a definite eject if my spouse did this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

A hall monitor appears.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Are you saying they're trying to get rid of the sheep and keep the free thinkers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Covid as a control strategy is working out quite well for the governments of this world.

They seem to have plans for both. Just a touch easier to cull the trusting.

Doubt if the free thinkers as you call them will fair to well with the social credit scores that they’ve teed up using COVID considering the first good boy points that you needed to get were how ever many doses of mystery juice big mommy wants you too.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Blood clot risk = Factor 5  Gene disorder
Have Doctor run test!
Relatively new discovery
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
40% increase in death rates.  

Look it up.  

IBTM
View Quote

From eating too many double cheeseburgers?

How about posting a source before this is tread is moved.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not even sure what to think these days.  Might be vaccine related, or might be related to the fact that Americans are in horrendous shape right now.

We used to joke about a fat society back in the 90s when 20%-25% of the population was obese.  We have since past 40% milestone for the adult population.  It's literally out of control at this point.

View Quote
Metrics have changed, too.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I know this will get moved, but it just pisses me off this was allowed to happen.

18 year olds, not that long ago, were not even on the scale of at risk for Pulmonary Embolism due to blood clots.

Yes, it happened, extremely rarely.  Like pretty much never.

Now it is happening at a much higher rate but no one is being held accountable.

It really sucks for their family, and it sucks having to tell your kids that a friend they grew up with died at 18 years old of something that shouldn't be happening.

Fucking Fauci, and our fucking government killed that 18 year old.  And just like Hunter Biden, they will get away with it.  Again.  And again.

Rant over, mods go ahead and move this so it can get brushed under the rug and forgotten.
View Quote

They sky is falling, panic.

What was the rate before, and what is the rate now of vaccinated 18 year olds?  To what 18 year old are you referring?  Is there an official medical report that identifies the vaccine?  

Some of y'all really need a valium
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bullshit! Young ball players of high school and college age have been dropping dead for many years. I know personally of one while playing in high school and several more while I was in college. Making 300 lb + individuals physically exert themselves presents inherit dangers. Who knew?
View Quote
Just like all those 300+lb european soccer players.  Fat fucks should get off the field.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We’ve seen a significant increase in heart attacks in the 18-35 year old population, as well as pulmonary emboli and heart failure at my workplace.

View Quote

EUA for all the peoples…
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#46]
The majority of the population has been overweight or obese for decades.    

But somehow it's the people noticing young folks dying off at an extremely noticeable pace over the last ONE year who are mistaken.  

K, den.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Can still sue the government for passing legislation that protected big pharma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure the pharma companies are already shielded. The lawsuits will be coming against the employers who mandated the shots as a condition of remaining employed.

Can still sue the government for passing legislation that protected big pharma.

I am sure that will work.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Last summer, I went to have a cardiology work-up with a well known and trusted cardiologist  in this area we'll call "Dr Patel."
This guy almost immediately out of the gate pushed for me to get the vax on the initial visit to his facility. Persuasively and aggressively as well. I kept my eye on that sum bitch from then on. Heart was fine 65 percent open with 120/68 bp and progressively more incline on the walker for 12 minutes. These people should stay in their own lane because I'm definitely staying in mine.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#49]
About 3 1/2 months ago, Mrs BrownShoes was diagnosed with blood clots. It was suggested possible covid related. We did not get the shot. One person in the medical community we know said the shot and covid both will give you bloodclots. We both have had covid. More than once.

4 weeks ago Mrs BrownShoes had a stroke.

Today,, she is back in the horse pistol. Bloodclots. Lots of bloodclots.
  Thank you Dr. Fauci
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They sky is falling, panic.

What was the rate before, and what is the rate now of vaccinated 18 year olds?  To what 18 year old are you referring?  Is there an official medical report that identifies the vaccine?  

Some of y'all really need a valium
View Quote

Even if we are talking a change in deaths from a baseline of 1/10000 to 2/10000 post clot shot it's still murder when it's due to submitting to a coercive battery (penetration and injection of an undesired substance). I won't condone murder by state actors like Comrades Biden and Fauci. But hey, maybe I just need some fucking benzos.

Don't panic, but defend yourself against anyone that tries to forcefully penetrate you.
Page / 6
Top Top