Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 44
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:11:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#1]
Cutting room floor, raw text to be added in the V2 post, perhaps after my usual seasoning

- Masks don't work, quit buying out home depot for masks.

- You MUST wear a mask, or you're going to kill grandma!
In fact, stay safe, stay home.

- Sweden is being VERY RECKLESS and needs to lock down!
What they're doing isn't going to work and is anti-science.

- We're going to try to flatten the curve via 2 weeks of lockdowns to stop the spread of the virus.
Your blue state governor may shut down your state completely lmao.

- This is purely and simply a Pandemic Of The UnvaccinatedTM.
They're the only ones getting it, and spreading it, and dying from it. The only ones. Okay like 99% of them.
The Data Is ClearTM
In fact we need to them vaccinated, because the virus might mutate in unvaccinated people, and puts the vaccinated At RiskTM.
Of course nature would select for a vaccine resistant virus, in an unvaccinated individual and/or an unvaccinated population, that's what The ScienceTM says.

- So we have omicron because it definitely might have got into an aids patient.
Which conveniently made it look like a mutated old virus.
There's no way it's a lab leak.

- Protesting lockdowns is anti-science and killing grandma.
Yes your life savings that you launched that restaurant with in January is now gone and your life is ruined, but you CANNOT protest.
Not outside, masked, or distanced.

- You need to understand, the Floydd protests are not superspreader events, Fauci even said so!
Yes, thousands of people are shouting on top of eachother maskless for hours a day, every day for weeks.
But that's not spreading it.
Neither is it when they burn down that business the .gov closed.

- High #s of breakthrough infections in very vaccinated Gibraltar is not proof the vaccines won't bring herd immunity.
Besides, that won't happen here because it won't.

- High #s of breakthrough infections in very vaccinated Iceland is not proof the vaccines won't bring herd immunity.

- High #s of breakthrough infections in very vaccinated Israel is not proof the vaccines won't bring herd immunity.

- High #s of breakthrough infections in very vaccinated UK is not proof the vaccines won't bring herd immunity.

- High #s of breakthrough infections in very vaccinated Ireland is not proof the vaccines won't bring herd immunity.

- Wearing masks is very effective and necessary, and should be law.
Any study questioning the effectiveness of masks, even for children, is anti-science, no matter what first world country whose economic model we used to talk about glowingly, did the study.

- These vaccines are not a gene therapy jab, and mrna technology has been around for a long time, it's not new!
Idk who invented it but clearly it wasn't Dr.Malone, he must have had nothing to do with it.

- Clearly the Day 1 understanding has always been for boosters!
Even though to this day there's no agreement on how soon you need one

- Travel bans do not work, and are anti-science!

- Biden's Travel ban from South Africa to stop omicron is common sense.

- The Vaccine has 97% efficacy.
Of course it will work the same down to the % against delta variant. Don't you know how vaccines work?

- Claiming that people are getting myocarditis from the vaccine is malarkey.
No. It stays in the shoulder.

- According to Reuters, esteemed medical journal, all these soccer players dropping on the field has NOTHING to do with the vaccine, actually it's not even happening.  

- So, Myocarditis is literally mild and is not dangerous or bad, there is such a thing as temporary and heart ailment, after all heart scarring from damage can toooooootally be mild.
Also, it's only happening because kids today, heh they're all fat and play video games.
Even the skinny ones that play sports and only got symptoms after the jabs.

- Post menopausal women suddenly bleeding again is not only not happening, but even if it was? I don't see it in the NYTimes so it's not true.
Look silly the jab is safe because my doctor, who hasn't designed or manufactured or designed a vaccine - and not this one, said so.
lmao spare me the cautionary tales about thalidomide, it's 2021 and current year pfizer is incapable of making errors.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#2]
@Geralt55

Maybe go a little lighter on your 'seasoning'. Let the true flavors be noticed with some official quotes. Maybe link to the sources of those quotes.  For example: fauxci early on 'masks won't work' with link to video, fauxci later 'everybody needs to wear a mask' with link to video. Etc.

How about putting the link to fauxci's video stating 'the Trump administration will have a surprise pandemic' at the top of the list to get things started chronologically.

Thank you for doing this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:31:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#3]
Deleted
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Home made cloth masks block virus sized particles.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a pandemic of the unboosted

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Fauci in the Hall of the Mountain King
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Laredo:
Thread should be pinned to the top

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:31:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
@Geralt55

Maybe go a little lighter on your 'seasoning'. Let the true flavors be noticed with some official quotes. Maybe link to the sources of those quotes.  For example: fauxci early on 'masks won't work' with link to video, fauxci later 'everybody needs to wear a mask' with link to video. Etc.

How about putting the link to fauxci's video stating 'the Trump administration will have a surprise pandemic' at the top of the list to get things started chronologically.

View Quote

Dr. Fauci Predicted a Pandemic Under Trump in 2017 | NowThis

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Now that's a treatment plan I can get behind!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:53:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KC0433] [#10]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#11]
@Geralt55

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@Geralt55

Hmm. It's weird to mull it over, I didn't think people would like this idea as much as they have .

I'm of 2 minds though.  TBH the more "academic" guys can more than handle shorter bullet points (and, I think if/when the list gets longer, due to post/word count limits, that could happen).
But, I also know people have a much easier time committing things to memory in the form of story, particularly guys who by their own admission, "weren't the biggest fans of school back in the day."
I think it's easier for them to remember.

Think: Trump's "Lock her up" vs a Mitt Romney equivalent that we cannot remember at all.

That said I dont' want to do what George Lucas did - and give you guys Jar Jar Binks, when all people wanted was some Jedi Lore and a few lightsaber fights

Toning it down will probably take to revision 3 or 4 for me to get right
On the list V2, I saw I can actually split some of them into 2 more organized points.

For example: Geert Vanden Bossche's "escaped mutant theory" of March was totally implausible, and scientifically impossible.
Also he's a vet and a quack.
I can peel that out of the above point, and declutter it a bit

I do want to keep SOME degree of the character assassination and shaming language that was allll over the talking points.
But I think I can try to keep the cyclic rate down to 600rpm if 1200rpm is too high

Originally Posted By RSG:

Pandemic of the UnvacccinatedTM, the sequel.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

Hmm. It's weird to mull it over, I didn't think people would like this idea as much as they have .

I'm of 2 minds though.  TBH the more "academic" guys can more than handle shorter bullet points (and, I think if/when the list gets longer, due to post/word count limits, that could happen).
But, I also know people have a much easier time committing things to memory in the form of story, particularly guys who by their own admission, "weren't the biggest fans of school back in the day."

Think: Trump's "Lock her up" vs a Mitt Romney equivalent that we cannot remember at all.

That said I dont' want to do what George Lucas did - and give you guys Jar Jar Binks, when all people wanted was some Jedi Lore and a few lightsaber fights

On the list V2, I saw I can actually split some of them into 2 more organized points.

For example: Geert Vanden Bossche's "escaped mutant theory" of March was totally implausible, and scientifically impossible.

I do want to keep SOME degree of the character assassination and shaming language that was allll over the talking points.
But I think I can try to keep the cyclic rate down to 600rpm if 1200rpm is too high

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Geralt55:
@Geralt55

You do what's easiest for you and we'll figure it out.

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Has anybody covered how the tests were always made up bullshit? A year ago the conspiracy theorists were calling out how flawed the PCR test methods were. That the tests couldn't tell the difference between the cold, the flu, covid, etc. That you could you find anything you want if you cycled enough, etc.

Then over time they lower the cycles, admit they can't differentiate anything, and now quietly admit that if you've had a cold in the last 3 months you can test positive for covid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:48:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#16]
Originally Posted By Minspec:
Has anybody covered how the tests were always made up bullshit? A year ago the conspiracy theorists were calling out how flawed the PCR test methods were. That the tests couldn't tell the difference between the cold, the flu, covid, etc. That you could you find anything you want if you cycled enough, etc.

Then over time they lower the cycles, admit they can't differentiate anything, and now quietly admit that if you've had a cold in the last 3 months you can test positive for covid.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/518051/1640791135070_png-2220721.JPG
View Quote

I hadn't seen that one.
That may explain how the flu was cured last year.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
A couple of the early ones

WHO states NO community spread, even though you could watch it happen in real time in china. This was like early January 2020.

Masks don't work, quit buying out home depot for masks.  2 weeks later, everyone must wear a mask.
View Quote

More like three months later.

We lied to you for your own good.  Trust the science.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Remember when this was a conspiracy?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

I might wait like 3 days to see which goalposts get moved next, fuck
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:46:17 AM EDT
[#20]
March of 2020, no public gathering.  And they arrest a guy on a deserted beach in Calif, and then in June of 2020 they said the protests were "ok"  because racism is a "public health issue" and it is OK to gather in public to protest.

"That episode single-handedly destroyed trust in public health officials, proving they'd politicize their expertise when convenient. Corporate media celebrated a douchebag-lawyer shaming families at deserted beaches, then  overnight!  cheered densely packed street protests."
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:57:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aggie91] [#21]
Way back when masks were 1st being pushed at the very start, anyone else remember the talking point about  "masks were for keeping you from touching your mouth"?  Or am I just not remembering correctly???
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Aggie91:
Way back when masks were 1st being pushed at the very start, anyone else remember the talking point about  "masks were for keeping you from touching your mouth"?  Or am I just not remembering correctly???
View Quote

LOL, that is exactly what they make you do more of.   Just watch mask wearers.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:10:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#23]
I might have missed it...... since there are so many...

Have we mentioned that they need like 70% vaccinated or something to get herd immunity but the goal post moved to like 98% and Fauci was questioned on it and said he didn't want to create panic when he mentioned it the first time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has long cited 60% to 70% as the level of COVID infection/vaccination the country would need to achieve herd immunity — for the disease to fade and life to return to normal, writes the New York Times' Donald G. McNeil Jr.

But, but, but: "About a month ago, he began saying '70, 75 percent' in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said '75, 80, 85 percent' and '75 to 80-plus percent,'" McNeil writes.

Fauci's confession:

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent ... Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, "I can nudge this up a bit," so I went to 80, 85. We need to have some humility here .... We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I'm not going to say 90 percent."

Link for reference
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:22:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
I might have missed it...... since there are so many...

Have we mentioned that they need like 70% vaccinated or something to get herd immunity but the goal post moved to like 98% and Fauci was questioned on it and said he didn't want to create panic when he mentioned it the first time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has long cited 60% to 70% as the level of COVID infection/vaccination the country would need to achieve herd immunity — for the disease to fade and life to return to normal, writes the New York Times' Donald G. McNeil Jr.

But, but, but: "About a month ago, he began saying '70, 75 percent' in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said '75, 80, 85 percent' and '75 to 80-plus percent,'" McNeil writes.

Fauci's confession:

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent ... Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, "I can nudge this up a bit," so I went to 80, 85. We need to have some humility here .... We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I'm not going to say 90 percent."

Link for reference
View Quote

So fuck science, I will keep upping the numbers so more will get suckered to get the jab. If they won't, we will force them.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#25]
We are engaged in a biological war.

Most people don't realize it, yet.

As in any War, Truth is the first Casualty.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:59:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#26]
Originally Posted By KingRat:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KingRat:

I say go for it. Just understand the demented mind you are dealing with, and please, don’t breed them to reproduce, they are for your immediate gratification ONLY.

Like the whore sisters who post the value of the vaccines here 24/7, these sisters are also not to be taken seriously. If taken seriously, you’ll find out that ultimately, the joke is on you.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By bdkeg:
yea, this should be pinned. well done OP. Hit the nail on the head with this one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#28]
OP - don't forget last summer's declaration that large gatherings of people are super spreader events EXCEPT for rioting peaceful protests.
View Quote

That and "You are allowed to travel for hours in an airplane, packed shoulder to shoulder in a hermetically sealed aluminum test tube, but thirty of you and your pastor will be arrested if one hour services are held in a 50' x 100' chapel.

I am a non believer, but them quashing folks' church services was absolute totalitarian bullshit. There were some brave souls who told the authorities to get stuffed and held worship anyway. That is a real church, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Social distance 6'.  But the public schoolrooms won't fit all the students at 6'.  Ok, social distance 4', trust the science.

Conspiracy theory at the beginning was U.S. Army funding bat flu research at the Wuhan research facility.  Complete nonsense.  Then Fauxchi emails state otherwise.

Trump is a xenophobe, everyone had to learn the definition of this new word, for stopping flights in from China back January 2020.  Now U.S. citizens can't even fly back in.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:
When you find out they built a brand new vaccine factory in Canada this year, just for jab production over the next 5 years, even though enough has already been produced to jab everyone on the planet twice, then you might realize they never had any intention of not pushing a booster every few months.
View Quote

Or a factory to build covid test strips.

With government money.

That will take 3 years to be built.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I would suggest adding in op, dates and links to when the various lies were said, then contradicted.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
I would suggest adding in op, dates and links to when the various lies were said, then contradicted.
View Quote

The google machine did a fantastic job of having a lot of those things go missing or suddenly become hard to find.
By no means do I volunteer to track down that endless list.

If someone else does it and provides it, I would be open to adding it
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#33]
It is a pandemic of the obese triple vaxxed.

You are now a fat chinese bioweapon.

All your immune system are belong to us.

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

They all are starting to sound like gambling addicts - just a little more _______ and it'll be a winner.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:56:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#37]

They all are starting to sound like gambling addicts - just a little more _______ and it'll be a winner.
View All Quotes

"Drink more ovaltine."

"Sir, the jab isn't working!"
"Fuck we need to pray jab harder!"

Attachment Attached File

It happened in Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Gibraltar, the UK, etc etc etc.
VERY jabbed countries are still having outbreaks, and vaccinated people are dying.

Fingers crossed omicron is less deadly than delta and the A-model Gain of Function Wuhan strain (that our tax dollars paid for.)

V2 of the post should be coming later next week guys, I've been running around all weekend
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#38]
And that county shouldn't be getting cooped up inside due to weather either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
And that county shouldn't be getting cooped up inside due to weather either.
View Quote

The "muh 81 million 4am votes" people, have made their religiously faithful lefty audiences, scared shitless of the air.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#40]
"At this stage" ?

Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Our province changed the days after vaccinated to 21 instead of 14 like everyone else.

Eg. If you get your first shot, they won’t consider you partially vaccinated til 21 days later.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 12:17:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Captain92] [#43]
Originally Posted By dangus:

Then came the double masks.

A coworker of mine was wearing 2 masks. He says one is to protect him and one is to protect me. How thoughtful of him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dangus:
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
Masks don't work, quit buying out home depot for masks.  2 weeks later, everyone must wear a mask.

Then came the double masks.

A coworker of mine was wearing 2 masks. He says one is to protect him and one is to protect me. How thoughtful of him.

News out Charlotte just did a segment saying that everyone needs to switch to N95 masks and if you wear a surgical mask, cover it with a cloth mask. Now your average knuckle dragging dumbass American isn't going to know how to properly fit an N95. Goddamn this shit is beyond weapons grade retarded.

Oh, ETA. Why havent our resident bat, rat, and martin shown up here to refute anything?
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#44]
I know there has to be a video that Fox News did the other day showing all the CDC, MSM, Fauci, and Biden lies, but can’t find it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
I know there has to be a video that Fox News did the other day showing all the CDC, MSM, Fauci, and Biden lies, but can’t find it.
View Quote

This one maybe?

Link Posted: 1/4/2022 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

FOLLOW THE MONEY.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 1:31:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vetmotox] [#48]

This one maybe?

View Quote

JFC these people.  How could anyone trust ANYTHING any of them ever said again?  The mass psychosis is unbelievable...

We are in a world where 1/2 of, or more people don't believe or can't process what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

...and the politics. Counting everything as covid was great for fear mongering, power tripping, and getting rid of orange man bad. 2 years later with tempers flaring among the  swing voting populace who are finally waking up to the lies and broken promises, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top