User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got sucked into the C&S meeting today. One of the things discussed was the X amount of vaccine refusals in the unit. What is happening right now is that a Soldier who refuses to get the vaccine gets a GOMOR (General Officer Memorandum Of Record, basically a letter stating that they fucked up, with said letter being filed in their permanent file, and is generally speaking a career killer at higher ranks), a Bar to Continued Service (Soldier has 6 months to overcome the conditions that resulted in the Bar, in this case, getting the vaccine), and a FLAG (Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions, meaning no awards, schools, tuition assistance, promotions, etc.), pending further guidance from DoD.

Nobody who refuses the vaccine is (or should be) getting an Article 15 or Dishonorable Discharge at this time.
View Quote

Same.  Right now most "refusals" are actually "exemption requests" that haven't been actioned yet.   We haven't papered anyone in my battalion yet, and aren't even close to that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Article states: as of Nov 1st, [unvaxxed] veterans are no longer eligible for will be denied VA health care.

First I’ve heard of this.
View Quote

That is bullshit!
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If true, this is absolutely the most devastating travesty ever foisted on our military or our republic.  I don't know how credible the source is, but I wouldn't doubt the basic premise is correct.

If I were China, I'd be landing on Taiwan at the very least, maybe California after that.

I am sick at my stomach.

National Security Alert: Thousands of U.S. Special Forces and Combat Troops Discharged as Total Force ‘Vaccination’ Decimates Military Readiness

An estimated 350,000 of our military service members are being dishonorably discharged for refusing to take a completely unnecessary and experimental mRNA nanotech injection, which is now proven to degrade immune systems and cause many serious side effects.
View Quote

Our ENTIRE government is rotten to the core.

To make matters even worse, an estimated 450,000 service members have recently been injected with the non-FDA approved Pfizer shot, even though many were falsely led to believe that they were getting the FDA-approved version, which is not even available in the U.S..
View Quote

An estimated 400,000 military service members did not want the nanotech injections but submitted to taking them because they couldn’t afford to live without pay, benefits and the devastating scarlet letter of a dishonorable discharge.
View Quote

The compromised Biden Administration has also launched an attack against all U.S. veterans who do not submit to nanotech injections. As of November 1, all non-injected veterans will be denied V.A. healthcare – another Act of War to add to the long list of abuses.
View Quote

There is also a new “Red Flag” gun law that targets veterans and newly discharged troops. If anyone reports them for vague and minor suspensions, they will have their guns taken away from them.
View Quote

I don't know about the truth of this, but it's in the article.

The Biden Administration is even trying to call in the United Nations’ Blue Helmet troops to be deployed throughout the U.S. to enforce international gun control and undermine our 2nd Amendment rights.
View Quote
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The entire idea of Operational Risk Management has been destroyed.
View Quote

With these traitors running the show you can’t tell me you’re surprised
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#7]
There have been 14 active-duty deaths out of 48,231 cases.
That comes out to a .000290 chance of death for those they are mandating the vax for.
If you include reserves, the rate skyrockets to an astounding 0.00196 chance of dying.
Sounds like they really need that shot.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The entire idea of Operational Risk Management has been destroyed.
View Quote

It has been replaced by binary thinking.  Risk = Avoid at all costs!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is the work of retards.

My group has (so far) lost six guys, and more pending.  Some in the nomination and training pipeline are going to be put on hold.

This will create gaps that will take 18 months to fill.  A strategic impact.

View Quote

as if by design...
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Isn't recruiting already a problem these day? This will definitely impact our readiness.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I got sucked into the C&S meeting today. One of the things discussed was the X amount of vaccine refusals in the unit. What is happening right now is that a Soldier who refuses to get the vaccine gets a GOMOR (General Officer Memorandum Of Record, basically a letter stating that they fucked up, with said letter being filed in their permanent file, and is generally speaking a career killer at higher ranks), a Bar to Continued Service (Soldier has 6 months to overcome the conditions that resulted in the Bar, in this case, getting the vaccine), and a FLAG (Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions, meaning no awards, schools, tuition assistance, promotions, etc.), pending further guidance from DoD.

Nobody who refuses the vaccine is (or should be) getting an Article 15 or Dishonorable Discharge at this time.
View Quote

Hopefully never,  but we we've gone from "2 week to flatten the curve" to this,  so yea....  "at this time" indeed.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#12]
To get a dishonable discharge, it can only be issued by a court martial, and is a UCMJ felony offense (rape, murder, etc).  Major crimes.

Not getting the jab ain't it

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#13]
With ass clowns like Milley and Austin running the show I'd take the DD.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#14]
The White House wants to give servicemembers a dishonorable discharge if they’re separated because of refusing the vaccine.

Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) highlighted the consequences of a dishonorable discharge, a possible outcome for military personnel refusing to comply with vaccine mandates imposed by the Biden administration across the U.S. armed forces, on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with special guest host Jerome Hudson.
View Quote

Marshall remarked, “The White House wants to give servicemembers a dishonorable discharge if they’re separated because of refusing the vaccine. [Americans must] understand the significance of a dishonorable discharge. Those folks will be treated as felons. They’ll never be able to get a job, again. They lose their Second Amendment. In some states, they won’t be able to vote, again. They lose their VA benefits, access to the VA hospitals, retirement plans.”
View Quote

Marshall joined Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), James Lankford (R-OK), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) in legislation that would prohibit the Department of Defense for issuing a dishonorable discharge to military personnel refusing COVID-19 vaccines.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Article states: as of Nov 1st, [unvaxxed] veterans are no longer eligible for will be denied VA health care.

View Quote

Just spent Tuesday  in various waiting rooms at a VA hospital. I’d have to imagine I’d seen some kind of a sign or notice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
The VA healthcare portion is a lie as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, it's bullshit. As a VA nurse and service connected combat vet, I can assure you that no one is being denied care based on their vaccination status. Period.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Good point.  How then, are they going to enforce the vax mandate for those that refuse?
View Quote

ADSEP
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Good point.  How then, are they going to enforce the vax mandate for those that refuse?
View Quote

ADSEP
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe China will lend us soldiers to fill the gap
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Unless Joe Biden issues an Executive Order to give them a Dishonorable Discharge.
I'm not saying he would and I definitely am not implying he should, but based on
the historical record he definitely could.

View Quote

That was a rumor but has been debunked for now...

No doubt if Biden and the Luciferians running this revolution have their way...it'll happen.

imo
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That was a rumor but has been debunked for now...

No doubt if Biden and the Luciferians running this revolution have their way...it'll happen.

imo
View Quote

Why is Senator Marshall even talking about it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#23]
You have to go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND for a dishonorable. Refusing a shot does not meet the standard.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#24]
350,000 sounds like a good start for the New Revolutionary Army.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm 99.99% this is totally false.  350k?  lol

You can't stop THAT signal.
View Quote

That and the references to “nanotech”.

Smells like BS.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You have to go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND for a dishonorable. Refusing a shot does not meet the standard.
View Quote

Who is to say they don’t change the standards? The E.O. King will be busy signing appears for a while in between nappy time and diaper changes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I think we had debunked the "dishonorable discharge" claim, yet why is Senator Marshall talking about it?  Is there something that has not made the news sources?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think we had debunked the "dishonorable discharge" claim, yet why is Senator Marshall talking about it?  Is there something that has not made the news sources?
View Quote

because the average politician is retarded and fucking clueless when it comes to military affairs
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top