BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll quit my job, and homeschool my son before I let him get the jab.
View Quote

in VA they're requiring homeschool kids to be vaxxed as well as public school kids
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Right - more vaccines because the epidemic will continue...  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

in VA they're requiring homeschool kids to be vaxxed as well as public school kids
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll quit my job, and homeschool my son before I let him get the jab.

Who is requiring it ? I don't see how that works
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who is requiring it ? I don't see how that works
View Quote

don't worry, CPS will help you see the error of your ways.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's Go Brandon is really trying to get this party started. FJB
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's stopping you from stepping up then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the usual doomers who haven't done shit are here whining about other people not doing shit. Get after it, we're all right behind you.

I am not trying to be a doomer. Just a realist.  No one is going to stop them.  Some will pull their kids out of school which is the right thing to do but NO ONE is going to stop them moving ahead with mandates for kids.  They will ratchet up the penalties  and more people will eventually capitulate.
What's stopping you from stepping up then?

We homeschooled our kids all the way through.  I don’t need to step up.  I watched when 97% of parents keep their kids in public schools and had nothing but excuses.  They will do the same now and will vax their kids when ordered.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:47:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Plenty of women around here waiting eagerly to vaccinate their kids
View Quote

The Greatest Day!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#8]
This will go well, despite the doomers, people don't like people messing with their kids, most parents with a brain know that Covid has less risk for their kids than the annual flu and that there have been higher risks of heart complications for kids long term from the vaccines than any threat from Covid. If you think this will just be a matter of, well most will just comply then you weren't paying attention to the on going push backs at school board meetings over teaching CRT. They think people were terrorists for being upset over what the school is teaching vs being forced to subject their kids to medical treatment that has no benefit and serious risk - well guess they could be that clueless as it seems many on here are too.

No, this isn't going to go well for them at all.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 6:51:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Somewhere in hell, Hitler, Stalin and Mengele are smiling and wondering how these communists here pulled it off so damned easily.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 7:29:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do they intend on enforcing that? Sounds like a good way to make this civil war turn hot.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I was in a meeting this week and one person said in her area they have an outbreak of people getting sick with the Delta variant and needing to be hospitalized and they all were fully vaccinated.

I'm thinking to myself, I knew it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 7:47:45 AM EDT
[#12]
There is a hill...this particular hill has ALOT of people on it...
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have my three minute speech written for the local school board already.  Just waiting for things to kick off.  At the rate things are going I'll be hauled in for domestic terrorism just for typing out a professional and measured way of telling everyone involved to get fucked right and proper.

Considering they are going after people's kids and employment I figure the plan is to get someone to crack and do COC violation stuff so they can get real nasty which probably cows everyone, but just might kick off a few other's.

Interesting times.
View Quote

Have enough friends there to tell the Gestapo you won’t allow yourselves to be arrested. After all what are you doing besides exercising your 1st Amendment rights?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#14]
As I understand it, the vaccine mandates work like this --

Gov't: You must give your child these vaccines or they cannot attend the schools.

Parent: But some guy wrote down that Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Odin/etc. said vaccines are bad.

Gov't: Oh, OK. Nevermind.

[later]

Gov't: Got a new vaccine for you.

Parent: But muh religious exemption!

Gov't: Yeah, no.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope, go fuck yourselves…..
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

go fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

What arrogance....to assume every parent in America wants to vaccinate their kid.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Is this really a surprise for anyone?  I mean seriously, did you think that there wouldn't be vax mandates for kids?  Kids start getting vaccines just a week or two after they're born.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this really a surprise for anyone?  I mean seriously, did you think that there wouldn't be vax mandates for kids?  Kids start getting vaccines just a week or two after they're born.
View Quote

No I'm not surprised but this is a little different as it was pretty easy to avoid them in the past if you didn't want them in your kids.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Have enough friends there to tell the Gestapo you won’t allow yourselves to be arrested. After all what are you doing besides exercising your 1st Amendment rights?
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Been saying it for months… give in to adult mandates and they’ll come for the kids next.

Any sheep who didn’t want the vax but took it, I welcome you to throw off your wool and join the pack of lions, lions who have been standing ready to defend you, against the wolves you didn’t believe were there. Wolves that cannot be appeased with just you. They want you, your wool, and your tasty lamb children.

Wake up and become a lion before your kids are their dinner.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I am noticing a trend. Not a good one.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#24]

ADE kicking in
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Been saying it for months… give in to adult mandates and they’ll come for the kids next.

Any sheep who didn’t want the vax but took it, I welcome you to throw off your wool and join the pack of lions, lions who have been standing ready to defend you, against the wolves you didn’t believe were there. Wolves that cannot be appeased with just you. They want you, your wool, and your tasty lamb children.

Wake up and become a lion before your kids are their dinner.
View Quote

I approve of this post.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Question for those saying this is their line in the sand.

This is making the vaccine (in a smaller dose) available to younger kids, no mandate, no coercion.

I hope, like me, you think taking the vaccine (or not) should be by choice not by mandate or coercion.

Parents make choices for their kids all the time (and have done so for 11-16 years old kids), so why is this the line in the sand instead of if/when vaccines are mandated against the will of parents (even though most common vaccines are mandated already in lots of public schools)?

(Spare me the "it's not a vaccine" argument, I chose to be vaccinated, my choice, I'm undecided if I get my kids vaccinated, and if it is mandated at some point in the future and I don't want to do it I will be homeschooling, but again I'm currently undecided).

View Quote

The potential side effects from the shot are much greater than that of the virus for children your age. There is a whole list of things they are more likely to die from than the chinese virus.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The potential side effects from the shot are much greater than that of the virus for children your age. There is a whole list of things they are more likely to die from than the chinese virus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question for those saying this is their line in the sand.

This is making the vaccine (in a smaller dose) available to younger kids, no mandate, no coercion.

I hope, like me, you think taking the vaccine (or not) should be by choice not by mandate or coercion.

Parents make choices for their kids all the time (and have done so for 11-16 years old kids), so why is this the line in the sand instead of if/when vaccines are mandated against the will of parents (even though most common vaccines are mandated already in lots of public schools)?

(Spare me the "it's not a vaccine" argument, I chose to be vaccinated, my choice, I'm undecided if I get my kids vaccinated, and if it is mandated at some point in the future and I don't want to do it I will be homeschooling, but again I'm currently undecided).

Data indicates that unvaccinated children have less risk of severe illness than vaccinated mid-life folks. The adults all went back to normal. It’s insanity the kids are being punished and pushed for vaccination.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those are real vaccines. This steaming turd is going to kill more kids than chinese virus.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have my three minute speech written for the local school board already.  Just waiting for things to kick off.  At the rate things are going I'll be hauled in for domestic terrorism just for typing out a professional and measured way of telling everyone involved to get fucked right and proper.

Considering they are going after people's kids and employment I figure the plan is to get someone to crack and do COC violation stuff so they can get real nasty which probably cows everyone, but just might kick off a few other's.

Interesting times.

They will just track everyone down later like they did after the Bundy Ranch stand off or Jan 6th protest.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#31]
The agenda doesn't work unless they kill the children too.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

How do they intend on enforcing that? Sounds like a good way to make this civil war turn hot.
View Quote

Best post on a forum dedicated to a rifle.

They don't care if it turns hot. They think they are insulated from danger. They don't realize that someone will get burned (enough 'outside their perimeter' or at all 'inside their perimeter') and then demonstrate one truth that comforts me; a  single man with a rifle can overcome a tyrant.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Obey or else.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#35]
i suspect soon we'll see a lot of people offering home schooling services. There'll be signs in front yards (poster board on a stick) saying "home schooling."
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
i suspect soon we'll see a lot of people offering home schooling services. There'll be signs in front yards (poster board on a stick) saying "home schooling."
View Quote

My wife is an educator. She texted me the other day and said, "I am done."

In the 14yrs she has been a teacher, I have never heard her say anything like that. She has always tried her best to raise the next generation to be productive human beings but she is about over it.

We are currently trying to make plans on getting our kids out of school and home school. It might now be this semester or this year but we are trying to find an exit strategy.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Virginia DoEd is going to mandate homeschoolers get it too.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How ? Link on that ? What did they say ?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Hah hah hah.  (laughs in Joker)
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

How ? Link on that ? What did they say ?
View Quote

I've searched it and haven't really found anything hing. Only thing I've found is that all homeschool kids are required to get the same vax as in school kids.
So if they mandate it for in school kids, then it's mandated for homeschool kids.
https://heav.org/virginia-homeschool-laws/explanation-of-immunization-laws/

Good luck with that Ed
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In the 14yrs she has been a teacher, I have never heard her say anything like that. She has always tried her best to raise the next generation to be productive human beings but she is about over it.

We are currently trying to make plans on getting our kids out of school and home school. It might now be this semester or this year but we are trying to find an exit strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

During covid when no kids in CA went to school for the better part of the year, a whole lot of informal schools were set up.
Neighborhoods, people who worked together that had kids roughly the same age etc.

My dad's neighborhood had one such school, run by an elementary schoolteacher. About 5-6 neighborhood kids would come by and do lessons, get to interact with one another etc.
Gave the parents a break, kids got education and socialization.

I could see a lot of that spooling back up.

Los Angeles county has already mandated vaccination for all schoolkids. Nobody talks about the numbers of kids who stopped attending. I wonder how many there are?
Given that they aren't gloating about the 99.5% compliance rate, I wonder if it is a number that makes them look really, really bad?
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#42]

I hate Illinois Nazi's...
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:10:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's totally unenforceable and illegal.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won’t stop them from decreeing it,  now will it?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be a lot harder to enforce though unless there is a registered list of homeschoolers.

I mean pretty easy to ask for a vax card to enter a building.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Be a lot harder to enforce though unless there is a registered list of homeschoolers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most states require you tile a notice of intent to homeschool. Trust me, there’s a list
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 2:53:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Friend did her son and is now hospitalized.

Pfitzer.

Bend school district..Oregon.

She was hospitalized also for two weeks.

Pftizer.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 3:08:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Friend did her son and is now hospitalized.

Pfitzer.

Bend school district..Oregon.

She was hospitalized also for two weeks.

Pftizer.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313126/FB_IMG_1634295138495_jpg-2134391.JPG
View Quote

Hospitalized with the virus or with an adverse reaction to the vaccine?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 3:39:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Most states require you tile a notice of intent to homeschool. Trust me, there’s a list
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is plenty that don't.

Don't recall about VA, they probably have some regulation southern states haven't generally been the most free regarding homeschooling.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet Governor KKK Coonman will declare it just the same.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top