Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
These are really fucking stupid people calling the shots.  Let them under estimate the people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[/color]

Let em, we have as many bullets as they do, maybe more.  Certainly more trigger fingers.
View Quote

Lol. Work for the GOP for an election cycle and report back on what you see. Southwest pilots did more in a day to send a message than 100 years of sabre rattling on the right. You want to actually hurt these people and make their phones ring off the hook? Do a trucker strike.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just pointing out that the line in the sand is always moving, and apparently never gets crossed for the vast majority of us.

A few here and there have their line crossed, and step off, and most villify them for it. Probably a good chunk of the population will be happy to get their kids vaxxed, and talk shit about the ones against it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neat thing about sand, is that it's real easy to change the line...

Really??

In which direction are you trying to take this thread, edgelord?

Just pointing out that the line in the sand is always moving, and apparently never gets crossed for the vast majority of us.

A few here and there have their line crossed, and step off, and most villify them for it. Probably a good chunk of the population will be happy to get their kids vaxxed, and talk shit about the ones against it.

No.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol. Work for the GOP for an election cycle and report back on what you see. Southwest pilots did more in a day to send a message than 100 years of sabre rattling on the right. You want to actually hurt these people and make their phones ring off the hook? Do a trucker strike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/color]

Let em, we have as many bullets as they do, maybe more.  Certainly more trigger fingers.

Unfortunately agree.  It’s going to have to be genuinely organic, and all of you on the fence are going to need to choose sides, whether you 100% agree or not.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My brother is probably counting days to vaccinate my niece.
View Quote

Mine is.  He banned my parents from visiting the grand kids until they can get their 7 year old vaccinated.  Meanwhile their kids are doing gymnastics and karate.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Give my son that shot without my permission and you'll all see me on the news channels.  All of them.  That is my hill.  It is not negotiable.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck the GOP, they are the stupid fucks.  If you think I am counting on them to save this country, you are delusional.  The people will save
this country or die trying...and not all of them will die.  Many have died defending  the republic and many more probably will.  I'm willing, never give up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mine is.  He banned my parents from visiting the grand kids until they can get their 7 year old vaccinated.  Meanwhile their kids are doing gymnastics and karate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother is probably counting days to vaccinate my niece.

Ridicule them every chance you get.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Give my son that shot without my permission and you'll all see me on the news channels.  All of them.  That is my hill.  It is not negotiable.
View Quote

Dilly dilly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:00:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Scary.

Why does China want our population to have this vaccine in them?
View Quote

It’s like they are looking for somewhere to plant 400 million Han. Things are getting crowded in the PRC.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fuck the GOP, they are the stupid fucks.  If you think I am counting on them to save this country, you are delusional.  The people will save
this country or die trying...and not all of them will die.  Many have died defending  the republic and many more probably will.  I'm willing, never give up.
View Quote

Pulling kids out of school is trying to win by retreating. The left has kicked the rights ass for 70 years if not longer at the public education game. The playbook is wide open on the table for anyone willing to win. Like seriously this is like political history 101 stuff and the right just doesn't get it. There has never been a rightwing movement that succeeded without being willing to change at the local level before they won at the national level.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#15]
For fuck sakes will our kids / grandchildren
be our line in the sand?!? If we aren't willing to fight over this we will never fight!
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:03:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Aaaaaaaand the thread has been sent to the concentration camp for Covid threads, where any threads about tyranny that's tangentially related to the virus that's not under discussion, go to die.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, good fucking luck with that...
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep.

How many will be happy to get their kids vaxxed? And want the gov. to use force to vax the rest?
View Quote

I've seen lots of retards demanding to know when they could get their kids jabbed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol to all the defeatists.  Shrugged off responsibility?  Speak for yourself.  I WILL pull my boys out of school, IF this tryrranical bullshit ever makes it here.
View Quote

You should pull them out now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well, I hope CPS sends bachelors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly refusing to get your kid injected will lead to termination of parental rights.

Fuck that. Send men with families that depend on them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:15:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am not trying to be a doomer. Just a realist.  No one is going to stop them.  Some will pull their kids out of school which is the right thing to do but NO ONE is going to stop them moving ahead with mandates for kids.  They will ratchet up the penalties  and more people will eventually capitulate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the usual doomers who haven't done shit are here whining about other people not doing shit. Get after it, we're all right behind you.

I am not trying to be a doomer. Just a realist.  No one is going to stop them.  Some will pull their kids out of school which is the right thing to do but NO ONE is going to stop them moving ahead with mandates for kids.  They will ratchet up the penalties  and more people will eventually capitulate.

Don't be too sure about that. There's a reason why the communists issued a press release about the FBI investigating parents who confront school boards. The FBI doesn't have the resources to protect hundreds of thousands of school board members from the harm they will receive if they go after people's kids.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly refusing to get your kid injected will lead to termination of parental rights.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#25]
If the schools start mandatory vaccines for this, I'm pulling the kids out.

Then I'm taking my property taxes out of escrow and never paying them again.

Then when they start sending me notices of no tax payment, I'm shitting in a box and mailing it to them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If people submit to the government forcing them to inject this shit in their children then I think we can put to bed the whole "one day they will push too far" notion.
View Quote
Yeah , this is the truth.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Unfortunately agree.  It’s going to have to be genuinely organic, and all of you on the fence are going to need to choose sides, whether you 100% agree or not.
View Quote

If everyone, not just pilots and truckers walked off for a couple of days, it would be incredible. Shut everything down.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's worse to die a bachelor anyway.  When men with families die, at least their lineage will live on.  When bachelors die, they become dead-ends whose existence never mattered to the world.

That may not be strictly true, because they may have indirectly affected others in a butterfly effect manner, and from a religious perspective, everyone's existence matters to God.  Unless they had great accomplishments of their own though (rare for state enforcer grunts), nothing will ever be traceable back to their existence...like they never lived at all.

I don't know if it's historically accurate for Spartans, but that was implicitly the mentality in the movie The 300 (where they worried more about sending a man's son to war before he had children of his own).  By comparison, our modern "Oh no, he has children" mentality seems a bit backwards, even if it's true that children without fathers are the most likely to turn out wrong.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol... come on by.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#31]
At this point I think we would have been way better off if trump never pushed the development of the vaccine. Or maybe it only would have just delayed everything.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If everyone, not just pilots and truckers walked off for a couple of days, it would be incredible. Shut everything down.
View Quote

This exactly. So...... Let's kick it off.  

There a millions of people laser focused on this topic that have a deadline to get their first shot within the next week.  They WANT to fight back but just don't know how or where.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
At this point I think we would have been way better off if trump never pushed the development of the vaccine. Or maybe it only would have just delayed everything.
View Quote

It depends on the extent of the timeline you’re talking about.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#36]
These leftist scumbags play to win and they always win.

Where the FUCK is the gop???? Hiding under their desks like pussies.

Damn them all to hell.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#37]
According to the CDC's own website there has been only 615 COVID-19 deaths since this started of children 0-18 years of age.

https://data.cdc.gov/widgets/nr4s-juj3?mobile_redirect=true

And there are 74,818,00 children 0-18 years of age in the U.S. population.

This was never about a virus.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#38]
I have my three minute speech written for the local school board already.  Just waiting for things to kick off.  At the rate things are going I'll be hauled in for domestic terrorism just for typing out a professional and measured way of telling everyone involved to get fucked right and proper.

Considering they are going after people's kids and employment I figure the plan is to get someone to crack and do COC violation stuff so they can get real nasty which probably cows everyone, but just might kick off a few other's.

Interesting times.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Question for those saying this is their line in the sand.

This is making the vaccine (in a smaller dose) available to younger kids, no mandate, no coercion.

I hope, like me, you think taking the vaccine (or not) should be by choice not by mandate or coercion.

Parents make choices for their kids all the time (and have done so for 11-16 years old kids), so why is this the line in the sand instead of if/when vaccines are mandated against the will of parents (even though most common vaccines are mandated already in lots of public schools)?

(Spare me the "it's not a vaccine" argument, I chose to be vaccinated, my choice, I'm undecided if I get my kids vaccinated, and if it is mandated at some point in the future and I don't want to do it I will be homeschooling, but again I'm currently undecided).

View Quote

Lol it may only start out as a choice. But they will mandate it.

You don't expect them to commit genocide against all the children too do you?

Why else would they want the children to take these vaccines? Covid is a nothing burger to them the vaccines only offer them health risks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:36:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is making the vaccine (in a smaller dose) available to younger kids, no mandate, no coercion.

I hope, like me, you think taking the vaccine (or not) should be by choice not by mandate or coercion.

Parents make choices for their kids all the time (and have done so for 11-16 years old kids), so why is this the line in the sand instead of if/when vaccines are mandated against the will of parents (even though most common vaccines are mandated already in lots of public schools)?

(Spare me the "it's not a vaccine" argument, I chose to be vaccinated, my choice, I'm undecided if I get my kids vaccinated, and if it is mandated at some point in the future and I don't want to do it I will be homeschooling, but again I'm currently undecided).
View Quote

I think people are anticipating that the "without parents' permission" part is going to happen right out of the gate, and they're probably right.

Schools are already giving the vaccine to high schoolers without the parents' permission or even knowledge.  They'll likely give younger children the same "choice," again without parental involvement, and with tons of cajoling and pressure.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Dictate, huh?

Hey, Biden. How my dictate?
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:50:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think they anticipate a mandate regarding it. As soon as its approved for use in younger kids, you'll probably see some schools attempt such.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:40:42 PM EDT
[#47]

They don't get that.  And it's like playing with matches in a powder cache.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

CA already has the mandate.  Once it hits approval, it's a go.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Biden/Psaki: "Remember when we said there would be no vaccine mandates?"

People: Yes?

Biden/Psaki: "I lied."

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#50]
they can right get fucked
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top