BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like you need a good probing to get your mind right.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2021 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Some of y'all get into the CBD gummies a little bit too much.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Some of y'all get into the CBD gummies a little bit too much.
View Quote

That sounds exactly like something an alien-human hybrid would say.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Wasn’t this part of the premise to main xfiles story?
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hypnosis?  Recalled memories you say?

View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#9]
What, have none of you never seen the X Files?
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Tell me this guy isn't an alien, look at those Black Eyes That Turn Red from time to time (Propaganda to cover up for the alien in the link) Looks like the black alien stuff from the X-Files!
Attachment Attached File

"AMERICA, PREPARE TO DEFEND YOURSELF"
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What, have none of you never seen the X Files?
View Quote

I started it last night. First two episodes were great.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Tell me this guy isn't an alien, look at those Black Eyes That Turn Red from time to time (Propaganda to cover up for the alien in the link) Looks like the black alien stuff from the X-Files!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9106/Heller-BidensStutter_jpg-1918254.JPG
"AMERICA, PREPARE TO DEFEND YOURSELF"
View Quote

They are black soulless eyes.

Not quite like the X-Files black oil virus that made the eyes go all black.

But they aren’t normal

X-Files was something I never missed.   Some people preferred the monster of the week stories.   I preferred the alien agenda story arc.
Although I haven’t watch any reruns in some time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

To do that, you will need to call one.  Watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind by Greer for a primer.
If you succeed, let me know.

https://watch.amazon.com/watch?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.20ba0b93-03e4-1d44-f33c-5a843a56a390&time=auto&ref_=atv_cf_strg_ap
View Quote

Unfortunately I think Steven Greer is whacked out.  I used to think it was a money grab, with all of his CE5 high priced UFO hunts, but have come to the realization he is sort of nuts (actually more than sort of).   All of his movies and videos are regurgitations of the same stuff over and over from what I can tell.  I would love to see fresh NEW material, but anything with his name attached to it, doesn't deliver something he hasn't already stated in a previous video or movie.  And most of it seems like pure BS.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe the vaccine is to thin them out?  Or us.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:06:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Unfortunately I think Steven Greer is whacked out.  I used to think it was a money grab, with all of his CE5 high priced UFO hunts, but have come to the realization he is sort of nuts (actually more than sort of).   All of his movies and videos are regurgitations of the same stuff over and over from what I can tell.  I would love to see fresh NEW material, but anything with his name attached to it, doesn't deliver something he hasn't already stated in a previous video or movie.  And most of it seems like pure BS.
View Quote

CE5 really disappointed me.  I enjoyed Greers videos and talk for a ling time.  But this is where he lost me. Now, there has always been a “psychic” element to the UFO phenomenon since the beginning. But his assertion that is easy as summoning them up, and the astral projection stuff, just felt out of left field.

It seems that lately everyone is moving towards a theory that everything is inter dimensional.  That kind of circles back to planes of existence that intersect, which is effectively spirituality, which can then be inferred as psychic...  so I don’t know if it’s just a novel direction,  the truth, or just a fad.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

CE5 really disappointed me.  I enjoyed Greers videos and talk for a ling time.  But this is where he lost me. Now, there has always been a "psychic" element to the UFO phenomenon since the beginning. But his assertion that is easy as summoning them up, and the astral projection stuff, just felt out of left field.

It seems that lately everyone is moving towards a theory that everything is inter dimensional.  That kind of circles back to planes of existence that intersect, which is effectively spirituality, which can then be inferred as psychic...  so I don't know if it's just a novel direction,  the truth, or just a fad.
View Quote

Most of my life, I've REALLY wanted to see a UFO.

As I've delved into the issue more, and read Jacques Valle and others, and followed UFO Twitter, I would be just fine living my life with no UFO encounters.   E.T.'s from another star system is one thing, psychic/spiritual phenomenon with unknown intentions and ramifications, is something else entirely.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As I've delved into the issue more, and read Jacques Valle and others, and followed UFO Twitter, I would be just fine living my life with no UFO encounters.   E.T.'s from another star system is one thing, psychic/spiritual phenomenon with unknown intentions and ramifications, is something else entirely.  
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.

Meeting “people” is one thing.  But our history is filled with horror stories of supernatural things.  It’s one thing to mistake aliens for “gods”, but a totally different animal if we are mistaking “gods” for aliens.  If you catch my drift.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.

Meeting "people" is one thing.  But our history is filled with horror stories of supernatural things.  It's one thing to mistake aliens for "gods", but a totally different animal if we are mistaking "gods" for aliens.  If you catch my drift.
View Quote
Funny, right now I'm reading John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies", which if I didn't know better, I would think was written by Jacques Vallee, and he describes West Virginia as a haunted area that even the Native Americans refused to live in. He says there a many Indian "mounds" of unknown origin and implies that some older race built them and they are why Native American's avoid the area.  Sort of like the Utes in the Uintah Valley, where Skinwalker Ranch is located.  

I'm not quite half way in and his take is very negative, seeming to imply a more demonic aspect to the phenomenon.  I just read his entry on Wikipedia and I'm now a bit more skeptical of the book.  He was a creative writer with a life-long interest in magic and he links the phenomenon to a bridge collapse that killed some people.  I'll finish reading it, but probably won't buy any more of his books.

Based on his Wikipedia entry, it sounds like he rejected the ET hypothesis earlier than Jacques Vallee.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Funny, right now I'm reading John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies", which if I didn't know better, I would think was written by Jacques Vallee, and he describes West Virginia as a haunted area that even the Native Americans refused to live in. He says there a many Indian "mounds" of unknown origin and implies that some older race built them and they are why Native American's avoid the area.  Sort of like the Utes in the Uintah Valley, where Skinwalker Ranch is located.  

I'm not quite half way in and his take is very negative, seeming to imply a more demonic aspect to the phenomenon.  I just read his entry on Wikipedia and I'm now a bit more skeptical of the book.  He was a creative writer with a life-long interest in magic and he links the phenomenon to a bridge collapse that killed some people.  I'll finish reading it, but probably won't buy any more of his books.

Based on his Wikipedia entry, it sounds like he rejected the ET hypothesis earlier than Jacques Vallee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.

Meeting "people" is one thing.  But our history is filled with horror stories of supernatural things.  It's one thing to mistake aliens for "gods", but a totally different animal if we are mistaking "gods" for aliens.  If you catch my drift.

I live on 30 secluded acres where the mothman happened.  There is also an Indian burial mound a few miles away too.  

It’s dark here at night.  I can often see the Milky Way at night. The woods can be thick, and there are lots of animals out and about, walking through the leaves.  There are more cows and horses than people on my road. But deer outnumber everything ten to one.

My dogs bark at nothing a lot at night.  And there have only been a few times I’ve had the hair stand up on my neck.  But I have never seen anything odd or mysterious.  I’ve camped out here for weeks at a time too, and the only bump in the night was a stray dog swinging by to say hello.  

But, im used to the hills of WV and everything in them.  The only creepy thing is the giant steel statue of the mothman in town.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It’s really way out there, but imagine this...

?COVID
?Experimental “vaccines”
?Rapid expansion of gun control
?Recent GOV acknowledgement of UFO’s

What if COVID was the mechanism to get the indigenous population to rally behind a “vaccine” that actually speeds up the hybridization of what will inevitably be a revelation that aliens are among us and maybe have not so benevolent intentions?  Maybe gun control is not about protecting ourselves from a tyrannical government, but rather the inability to protect ourselves from alien invaders that cut a deal with the “elite” political class.

My tin foil hat game is strong, but it would make one hell of a movie plot and like they say, when something makes no sense or logic at achieving the stated goal... it’s probably achieving the real goal.
View Quote

Dammit I just knew that fucking Bill Gates, Bezos and Soros were Lizard People
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#22]
X-rayed a hybrid the other day, he had six lumbar vertebrae!
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You shouldn't say that.  
No one that has actually seen on up close wishes that they did.

Everything that you THINK you know about the world goes out the window.
It is a truly terrifying experience.

I think of it like someone saying "I want to experience War"
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You shouldn't say that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You shouldn't say that.  

Agree.  It was sentiment based on a naive understanding of the phenomenon.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:30:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You shouldn't say that.  

View Quote

Sounds similar to a Bigfoot encounter.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sounds similar to a Bigfoot encounter.
View Quote

I didn't know bigfoot had advanced technology and was able to disobey our known laws of physics.
Or has flight capabilities that surpass our own military
Cognitive abilities and traits such as adaptive reasoning, that on earth only humans possess.
No other creature wears clothing on earth but humans because that shows self awareness and adaptation skills.
No other creature on earth has developed symbolism besides humans.

It's not even close to a near peer engagement when we are talking humans vs aliens.
Could we fight.. yes. Would we hurt them.. I believe we could.
Would we win... that is something only history could tell, but will it be ours or theirs?
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." -Patton-

Honestly though, if there was some big hairy bipedal creature walking around in the woods for all these years, one would think it would have been shot by now.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To do that, you will need to call one.  Watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind by Greer for a primer.
If you succeed, let me know.

https://watch.amazon.com/watch?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.20ba0b93-03e4-1d44-f33c-5a843a56a390&time=auto&ref_=atv_cf_strg_ap

The whole new age spirit guide vibe reeks of witch doctor/snake oil salesman to me.  I agree, pure B.S.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#28]
This would explain Elon Musk

Except that the colonizing species are really just a bunch of wahoos on an intergalactic joyride.

Elon and his buddies were on a star hopping space mushroom trip and they ditched Elon on planet Earth as a practical joke.  

Now, Elon has to build a space program from nothing in order to get off the planet and back with his homies.   In order to do that he had to build companies and get funding within the system we have here.  And of course he’s successful, he’s a fucking alien.  

I really think that’s a valid explanation for the crazy combination of weirdness and success that he has.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:52:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The whole new age spirit guide vibe reeks of witch doctor/snake oil salesman to me.  I agree, pure B.S.

View Quote

I agree.

Anyone that is on TV or writing books about the subject usually are the ones that are monetizing the topic for self benefit.
Greer was a doctor or a surgeon in NC when all of a sudden he just decided to quit and become a urologist I mean ufologist and never even seen one.

It gives the subject and those involved a bad name and its frustrating because people just want answers.
ln life always beware of those that say that they have all the answers. They don't. If they did then there would be no debate.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Sooo...basically the author watched X-Files, really liked the main storyline, and wrote a fanfic about it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
WTF was I an abductee? lol
View Quote

I was wondering the same about myself
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I generally take it as fiction from his imagination or from getting bad information until proven otherwise.  However, it’s one of the more comprehensive theories on it and its well fleshed out, for what it’s worth.  I found it entertaining as hell, but if there is any truth to it, terrifying,
View Quote

The best Fiction is that which could breath truth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:11:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

?COVID
?Experimental “vaccines”

What if COVID was the mechanism to get the indigenous population to rally behind a “vaccine” that actually speeds up the hybridization of what will inevitably be a revelation that aliens are among us and maybe have not so benevolent intentions?  Maybe gun control is not about protecting ourselves from a tyrannical government, but rather the inability to protect ourselves from alien invaders that cut a deal with the “elite” political class.

My tin foil hat game is strong, but it would make one hell of a movie plot and like they say, when something makes no sense or logic at achieving the stated goal... it’s probably achieving the real goal.
View Quote

This is basically the plot of the X Files point for point
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#34]
That good huh??

May have to buy this book.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

?COVID
?Experimental “vaccines”

Ive watched 3 full seasons of the X Files so far now.  I have to agree,  it's pretty much the same themes, ideas, etc.  Every bit of the book.  Not saying that the author or people are lying, but that is lot of potential influence and cultural contamination from the show.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#36]
If I want to not sleep for a week, I read stuff by David Jacobs.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Do they have hot female alien hybrids?

Do I need to invest in the alien pussy fleshlight?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes and yes.

And the female hybrids have insatiable sex drives and use mind control to bed anyone they want.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes and yes.

And the female hybrids have insatiable sex drives and use mind control to bed anyone they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and yes.

Is there a sign-up service or something
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn Anal Probes .
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes and yes.

View Quote

They won't have to use mind control on me.

Off to order the hybrid stamina training unit
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
X-rayed a hybrid the other day, he had six lumbar vertebrae!
View Quote

Funny, I've watched "young" Doctors/PA's RD personnel looking at my x-rays and you could see them counting up and down with this perplexed look in their faces.  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_vertebral_anomaly
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:54:59 PM EDT
[#43]
This book is a good read and I don't think it is terrifying. It is sobering though and it would be a bad time for hippies if even a fraction of it were verifiable. Say goodbye to gun restrictions and hello to my new plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

It is available to read on scribd if you have an account there. It's like 8$ a month I think.

https://www.scribd.com/read/272330612/Walking-Among-Us-The-Alien-Plan-to-Control-Humanity?mode=standard
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes and yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and yes.

Reminds me of the old Bud Light commercial
Bud Light Commercial - Close Encounters [HD]
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the old Bud Light commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo9mVnuuWo
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#46]
They are here!...
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#47]
So, I just binge watched 200 episodes X-Files and 2 movies.

After that, it’s pretty clear it influenced these people and the author of the book.  

The only differences in the narratives are the lack of the oil virus and super soldiers in the book, and the lack of psychic control by aliens in the X-Files.   The rest is the same.

I will say… I loved the X Files.  Great show. I can’t believe I missed it when it aired.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So, I just binge watched 200 episodes X-Files and 2 movies.

After that, it's pretty clear it influenced these people and the author of the book.  

The only differences in the narratives are the lack of the oil virus and super soldiers in the book, and the lack of psychic control by aliens in the X-Files.   The rest is the same.

I will say I loved the X Files.  Great show. I can't believe I missed it when it aired.
View Quote
I've never seen a single episode.  I've been saying for years that I need to watch it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've never seen a single episode.  I've been saying for years that I need to watch it.
View Quote

It was a lot better than I expected.  The show breaks down into three types of episodes. The bulk of the show is around the central plot of uncovering the existence of aliens and the conspiracy around them.  Then there are filler episodes with paranormal mysteries, most of which are fun.  Then they have some comedy episodes sprinkled in that range from hilarious to bizarre. All on Hulu.

The show has a lot more payoff episodes that reward you for viewing, and they keep the plot moving with new twists and revelations. Nothing is as it seems.  

Though Mulder leaves the show for a season and a half, he still is part of the plot, and when he is a guest star, it’s great. The new characters are extremely well done and interesting. In the end, it all fits.

You will need to watch the first Xfiles movie after season 5, the second after season 9.  The whole story ark not only covers the 25 years of Mulder and Scully, but go back to Roswell through family ties. It works beautifully.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It was a lot better than I expected.  The show breaks down into three types of episodes. The bulk of the show is around the central plot of uncovering the existence of aliens and the conspiracy around them.  Then there are filler episodes with paranormal mysteries, most of which are fun.  Then they have some comedy episodes sprinkled in that range from hilarious to bizarre. All on Hulu.

The show has a lot more payoff episodes that reward you for viewing, and they keep the plot moving with new twists and revelations. Nothing is as it seems.  

Though Mulder leaves the show for a season and a half, he still is part of the plot, and when he is a guest star, it's great. The new characters are extremely well done and interesting. In the end, it all fits.

You will need to watch the first Xfiles movie after season 5, the second after season 9.  The whole story ark not only covers the 25 years of Mulder and Scully, but go back to Roswell through family ties. It works beautifully.
View Quote
I have two more days before summer break, so I may try to start watching it.  Thanks for the sequencing recommendation regarding the movies.

The way you describe the comedy episodes reminds me of the M.A.S.H. episodes where either a reporter is at the 4077th or Hawkeye is in a mental institution.  I always saw those as throw-aways and they bored me to death and distracted from the other, excellent episodes.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top