Quoted:
Fuck it...I'm in on 1 and IBTL

View Quote

#MeToo
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Back to the Twitter hack, who do we think is behind it and why select those accounts? I hear that Trump was not hacked.

View Quote

Not sure who did it, but personally I think it was for the information they could get from DM's, maybe a sophisticated person figures out a way to get passwords to their email acct's too. The bitcoin thing was just a distraction from the real purpose. YMMV
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not sure who did it, but personally I think it was for the information they could get from DM's, maybe a sophisticated person figures out a way to get passwords to their email acct's too. The bitcoin thing was just a distraction from the real purpose. YMMV
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back to the Twitter hack, who do we think is behind it and why select those accounts? I hear that Trump was not hacked.

I posted it in an edit but this is my WAG

With Jack lying to Congress about shadowbans, and having proof now with screenshots, could an investigation/warrant been signed? But knowing Jack and DS would purge, they couldn't announce it and just had to go for it?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Those of us that have been tuned in since early days of SAP 1 have been down this road 4 times now. Is what it is.

Let's dig up old bones of what's happened, let's just stick to the task at hand and keep the information sharing and discussion going.

We should keep track of each other screen names so we can ping the group if we have to start another thread with a different name.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I posted it in an edit but this is my WAG

With Jack lying to Congress about shadowbans, and having proof now with screenshots, could an investigation/warrant been signed? But knowing Jack and DS would purge, they couldn't announce it and just had to go for it?
View Quote

It's not just getting a warrant - many states and countries have mandatory disclosure laws in case there is a breach.  Twitter can't avoid disclosing they had a breach and the number of regulators that are going to be deep in their business for the next few years is going to be a massive drain.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:26:35 AM EDT
[#6]

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/scammers-conned-twitter-staff-to-launch-high-profile-account-hijack-20200716-p55cn7.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1594872493

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#7]
In in this one too
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:34:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Two big things at end of last thread to keep track of

POTUS EO on Hong Kong

and

Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data

Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#9]
For a daily news aggregater, don't forget about https://wearethene.ws/
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:42:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I am in

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:44:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:54:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't buy into all things Q, but I did enjoy the SAP2 thread a lot (the first one too, for that matter).

What a let down. Very disappointed in site staff.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:55:59 AM EDT
[#13]
The silence is deafening....I suppose paying members don't deserve an explanation.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:56:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:15:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Stephen Coughlin is partners with Rich Higgins (who was fired from the NSC by McMasters). Pretty much everything Unconstrained Analytics puts out is spot on, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:28:06 AM EDT
[#16]
When I went to Publix today to purchase some fine Goya products they had this sign.  I didn’t notice others on canned goods so I don’t think it was COVID related.

The silent majority is speaking with their wallets.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:35:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When I went to Publix today to purchase some fine Goya products they had this sign.  I didn't notice others on canned goods so I don't think it was COVID related.

The silent majority is speaking with their wallets.

https://i.imgur.com/I5eL7as.jpg
View Quote
Nice and about dang time we start doing the opposite way and NOT buying products from companies who are or support enemies of our country.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:55:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The silence is deafening....I suppose paying members don't deserve an explanation.
View Quote

I won't be paying any more.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:59:44 AM EDT
[#19]

Hope to hear from everyone when I get up. G'night gents.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:00:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I won't be paying any more.
View Quote

Oh, it's not that bad...

Sleep on it and tomorrow things will seem better.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Tag for the best thread on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:16:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Tag for a thread I routinely read. Please aggregators get after the links. I don't have time to scout all of the sources every day.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:20:42 AM EDT
[#23]
site staff stated Q was done...apparently even this larp is too much for the UFO and Creatures of Legend forum.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:38:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tag for a thread I routinely read. Please aggregators get after the links. I don't have time to scout all of the sources every day.
View Quote

It is difficult with the ELECTION so close....
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 4:05:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
site staff stated Q was done...apparently even this larp is too much for the UFO and Creatures of Legend forum.
View Quote

Odd, isn't it?

Had a hunch this was coming and surprised it took this long.  A forum for free speech is harder to find than Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#27]
I've seen Q referenced a lot here but never really understood who or what  it is.

what is Q?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No disagreement from me.  The threads had some crap, but they were generally good for getting updates on subjects the MSM refuses to cover or actively covers up without having to deal with the chans and other sites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leftist trolls are allowed to run rampant on this site but the mods suddenly decide to shut down all reference to a particular topic for no goddamn reason.

If tirod was the problem, ban the motherfucker and keep the thread open.

This place has really gone to shit and I say that as a member for nearly 20 years.  The selective moderation is absolute bullshit.

No disagreement from me.  The threads had some crap, but they were generally good for getting updates on subjects the MSM refuses to cover or actively covers up without having to deal with the chans and other sites.
It's possible, staff thinks the hammers going to drop on Trump supporters.

So like big corps, they are now swallowing liberal cock?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:32:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I've seen Q referenced a lot here but never really understood who or what  it is.

what is Q?
View Quote
Nobody knows for sure. What we do know is that real or fake, it causes people to question the narratives and dig for the truth. The truth or at least the quest for it has brought a lot of people together.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:42:05 AM EDT
[#30]
I guess some people would rather have a thread created for each and every topic discussed in the "Q" thread in General Discussion instead of having one thread where all of this could be discussed.  You know, for site optics and everything.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#31]
This pisses me off.

The thread needs to be called SasQwatch News.

Nothing to see here.............

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:03:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Twitter stock predictably down after the hack debacle. Dorsey has a problem.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#33]
In. I hope that this discussion remains open.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#34]
why not just warn the user like dk did to me when I tried to organize-----I understood and complied.  I have mentioned q once in gd since then.   Other than that, I have to bite my tongue when multiple users , including mods mock and call me a qtard etc?

or at worst--just ban the one guy trying to organize this time after that last warning

?

but to shut the whole thing down?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Over 2 million views on SAP2.

Members want/need the content.

Having a tantrum over 1 poster in a bigfoot subforum is garbage.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Glad to see that this thread survived for a little while.  My hope is that the good people of the prior threads can keep this alive and share "good" information with the rest to digest and discuss.  As this is an evil world, I'm sure that there will be those who will not allow that to happen.  If Q is correct, the efforts to suppress the truth will be strong and readers will need to use their independent judgment to determine whether the "news" is believable.

While I understand that this is not a "free speech" zone, I would respectfully ask the mods to give leeway for some of the efforts to go off the rails rather than just locking a thread.  We can bitch about FB and Twitter and their suppression of opposing viewpoints, but we should question whether most social media is somehow doing that.  Echo chambers are of no value to anyone as it is no different than living in a cave and getting your "news" from a single source and not verifying the information the best you can with the other resources available.

Finally, I would respectfully ask that the management assist in keeping this on track.  Locking threads without an explanation is of no value to the good group here.  If there are bad apples in the barrel, sort them out rather than throwing out the whole barrel.  I use this site as a resource when I don't have time to go out the the wild and try to sort through the noise elsewhere.  I appreciate the efforts of those who spend the time and effort to post good information and I would like to have them to be able to continue.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#38]
the only people that routinely mention q in gd are anti q people

just because one of us brings up a topic (without mentioning Q) that someone doesn't like, they get to post memes and make fun of us, but won't talk about the topic at hand?

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:41:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Two big things at end of last thread to keep track of

POTUS EO on Hong Kong

and

Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data

Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Leftist trolls are allowed to run rampant on this site but the mods suddenly decide to shut down all reference to a particular topic for no goddamn reason.

If tirod was the problem, ban the motherfucker and keep the thread open.

This place has really gone to shit and I say that as a member for nearly 20 years.  The selective moderation is absolute bullshit.
View Quote
Sort of has a Soros DA feel at times.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:46:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Same here. The SAP and purqe threads were excellent news/twitter/etc. aggregators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man this is disappointing, I loved reading and seeing all the post interconnect to real news that you can't get anywhere else. I red pilled so many friends and family from it. I'm truly disappointed.

Same here. The SAP and purqe threads were excellent news/twitter/etc. aggregators.
That was the problem. The message was getting out.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:50:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:50:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Locked until sorted out
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top