Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

The Tuberville romp:

Sessions activated?

Things are coming together.

Q 36 - Admiral Rogers and the Delegate Recount Coup.

From Q 2637 Notice a pattern?

seem they all lost Potus support (optics?) except MR, we now can assume one important things:

When MR visited TT, his key communication was not only the illegal spying, but as shown by Kagan in her SC opinion and dropped by Q, the Delegate Recount Scam was still Active (Q36).

MR prevented the Election from being Rigged, Is everything we are seeing unfold related to Exposure that they tried to:

Deny Potus the Presidency in a Full Coup Consipiracy.

Is MR the intel counter coup thwarter and chief witness?

If exposed will Q 2637 list confirm the people that took charge of peaceful transition and (Gov w/Potus) that was threatened?

almost like now that he lost the senate race, he can get back to work

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Twatter rumor is Amazon had magazines in the
backpacks. This one, and was unable to verify.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327949/FE8059F1-0E5E-4433-B0D0-D98C6772A66D-1503423.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is just getting creepy.

Like lesbos having Mini Mouse stickers.

I am thinking this is all secret handshake shit.

I think most Hollyweird and the money people are sold lock stock and barrel to the cabal.

Twatter rumor is Amazon had magazines in the
backpacks. This one, and was unable to verify.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327949/FE8059F1-0E5E-4433-B0D0-D98C6772A66D-1503423.jpg
Again, why, it's just creepy.

I think these are symbolisms they all understand. Some just to poke us normies out in the open.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Imagine you’re a compromised politician like Pelosi or Schiff etc

>>Epstein, China, Iran and a dozen other countries have damaging material about you. You are forced to be their puppet.

>>Military intel becomes aware of this. Starts making lists

>>Create a back channel to all puppets in power

>>Tell them their is a way out if they play the game

>>Play their puppet part (Anti-trump) while US mil/law enforcement take down the puppet masters
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152525/8f90fc8687a949ce5009a6b5aaaa5e035cc40b9c-1504678.JPGhttps://media.8kun.top/file_store/f2ae105b21eff067e90864714df7937c5edd6917ce0915b58a5ecf8868e464bc.png

The Tuberville romp:

Sessions activated?

seem they all lost Potus support (optics?) except MR, we now can assume one important things:

When MR visited TT, his key communication was not only the illegal spying, but as shown by Kagan in her SC opinion and dropped by Q, the Delegate Recount Scam was still Active (Q36).

MR prevented the Election from being Rigged, Is everything we are seeing unfold related to Exposure that they tried to:

If exposed will Q 2637 list confirm the people that took charge of peaceful transition and (Gov w/Potus) that was threatened?

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/cc11002c5b3a2168ea495daa61da4f7e66acbf347aacaf6f75c02c10c30d44ff.png

almost like now that he lost the senate race, he can get back to work activate

View Quote

Activate Sessions.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/b6c6a1aaa600eb0842c9cd11ae16cd0b52546494192855c309773ec1ee129682.png

Imagine you’re a compromised politician like Pelosi or Schiff etc

>>Epstein, China, Iran and a dozen other countries have damaging material about you. You are forced to be their puppet.

>>Military intel becomes aware of this. Starts making lists

>>Create a back channel to all puppets in power

>>Tell them their is a way out if they play the game

>>Play their puppet part (Anti-trump) while US mil/law enforcement take down the puppet masters
View Quote

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidents-executive-order-hong-kong-normalization/
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Ron gets it too

We wondered what would drop this week and like usual, it's a silent fart in an elevator. People are starting to sense it and some will drop like flies.

We Are The News Now. Time to drop this to the normies everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Trumps EO on the CCP

Time to start digging for ourselves.

Sec. 4. All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:
View Quote

with lists of who qualifies as an agent of the CCP.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#9]
From the above EO:

(C) censorship or other activities with respect to Hong Kong that prohibit, limit, or penalize the exercise of freedom of expression or assembly by citizens of Hong Kong, or that limit access to free and independent print, online or broadcast media; or
View Quote

Did we just kick Google in the nuts?

YA GOTTA READ THIS EO, IT'S AMAZING.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That was posted WAY back in the original thread, I don't remember much about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That was posted WAY back in the original thread, I don't remember much about it.
Moar symbolism

Moar I am in this shit with you.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Ehud Barak leads a full blown Antifa insurgency in Israel in an attempt to spin the Maxwell hearing:

Ehud Barak is panicking and taking Israel with him.

So yesterday was the hearing in the Ghislaine Maxwell case, and Ehud Barak was panicking and needed a spin so that the Israeli public won't follow The Maxwell story.

With help from his "elite" buddies, with whom he consulted in a secretive meeting last week in a secluded rich neighborhood, he orchestrated massive Antifa ("black flags") riots, outside of Netanyahu's official residence in Jerusalem.

The secretive meeting took place in Arik Carmon's residence, this guy is the co-founder (together with the American Billionair Bernard Marcus - co-founder of Home Depot) of the Soros tentacle known as "Israel Democracy Institute", another "foundation" that plans insurgencies and allegedly washes money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Democracy_Institute#History

Source for the meeting (Barak is in red). After the leak was published, the meeting was eventually acknowledged:

https://www.facebook.com/kerenout/posts/649639788961816

The riots were assisted by the passive police force, why passive?Because a large portion of the chiefs of police are alumni of the Wexner Foundation Israel fellowship in Harvard university.

Yes, LES WEXNER and HARVARD again.

https://www.wexnerfoundation.org/app/StudentList/75

One journalist asked the police why they are standing down, and the official respons was "we do not owe you any answers", deep state at its finest.

The rioters used the same exact tactics as US antifa, INCLUDING STACKING BRICKS BEFOREHAND AND USING THEM:

source for attached images:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/48012808906/permalink/10157497139853907

The videos from the riots:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Segev_Yuval/status/1283233766270525440

https://mobile.twitter.com/Segev_Yuval/status/1283099334821711873

another hebrew source:

https://conspil.com/2020/07/%d7%a6%d7%99%d7%a8%d7%95%d7%a3-%d7%9e%d7%a7%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%9d-%d7%91%d7%99%d7%95%d7%9d-%d7%94%d7%a9%d7%99%d7%9e%d7%95%d7%a2-%d7%a9%d7%9c-%d7%92%d7%99%d7%9c%d7%99%d7%99%d7%9f-%d7%9e%d7%a7%d7%a1%d7%95/

https://conspil.com/2020/07/%d7%90%d7%a0%d7%98%d7%99%d7%a4%d7%94-%d7%99%d7%a9%d7%a8%d7%90%d7%9c-%d7%90%d7%a0%d7%98%d7%99%d7%a4%d7%94-%d7%90%d7%a8%d7%94%d7%91/

Now the narrative is "the riots have escalated the 2nd wave of COVID-19, now where did we here this before?

Same exact methods as in the US.

____

Plus one of the lead figures in this insurgency is the deep state figure who allegedly orchestrated the Assasination of Itzhak Rabin, and is very afraid that Netanyahu will re-open the covered up files - Carmi Gilon (former head of the Israeli secret service).

It appears that his involvement, and the involvement of many well connected former special forces people in violence Antifa protests are hinting to a possible False Flag against netanyahu.

source (hebrew):

https://www.facebook.com/kerenout/posts/651382252120903

These people are doing everything to remove Netanyahu, kill Trump's peace plan and retain their power
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Trump campaigned against him.

So much for Trust Sessions.
View Quote

Here are my thoughts on Sessions:

- Sessions played a critical role in the Plan.
- Cabal must be (and be remained) convinced that Trump-Sessions are at odds.
- Trump Tweets against Sessions non-stop from recusal to present time.

How is it going to look if Trump turns around and endorses Sessions for Senate after attacking him for 3+ years?

Either Sessions is done politically and this was his final convincing act of Kabuki Theater or Trump brings him back in another role after "new facts are discovered".

Either way, "Trust Sessions" can still be valid.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I found this

ironic

in the fauci thread in gd before edited
View Quote
Lot of good posters in that thread, sad they can't at least look with an open mind.

I take all this with a sceptical look but a "Wish it was fucking true"
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1283113133490331648.html
View Quote
So are we saying Trudue broke some laws that the US can enforce? Is this like the agreement we have with Ukraine?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, there are racial Jews as well as religious Jews.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/337680/IMG_0332_PNG-1504535.JPG

Perhaps "ethnic" would have been a better word choice on my part.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Tuberville is supposed to be on Fox business this morning if anyone wants to listen. I'm not sure what time.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How is it going to look if Trump turns around and endorses Sessions for Senate after attacking him for 3+ years?

Either Sessions is done politically and this was his final convincing act of Kabuki Theater or Trump brings him back in another role after "new facts are discovered".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what to think about it.  Is Sessions-is-an-enemy-of-the-administration just a head-fake?  If Trump is only pretending to dislike Sessions so that Sessions can be activated for some particular role, why would Q tell us to trust him?  It's not like we have some exclusive access to Q posts that the cabal doesn't.  So our speculation that Sessions and Trump are only pretending to be enemies, can just as equally be speculated by anyone else.  That cancels the effect altogether.  

I suppose it works if we remember that Trump is NOT the ringleader in all this, but just one actor in the play.  I've never believed Trump is fully in-the-know of the 'plan' or its details, and often that's the only way it makes sense.

"Trust Sessions" is information that is in the public domain.  Trump can't just be pretending not to like the guy.  Trust Sessions may mean something else entirely, or was a kernel of information released not for out benefit, but to serve some other purpose.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Ive noticed long ago that a lot of topics get multiple threads on GD, and the funny part is that the second thread survives - better title, or the poster is part of the cool crowd.

Don't let it even bother you. If anything, first poster threads started by a few of us attract the anti's and that takes pressure off the other. The word still gets out. No issues with whichever anyone posts to, and often contributing to the second one with a fact or two left undiscovered is quietly participating.

My pastor sermonized on masks last Sunday, hates them with a passion, wore one in the lobby. His message was don't muddy the water, work for understanding. It's not good to push off those who need to hear it.

If they are attracted to attack just one poster yet won't contribute to the topic, well, ok, Im infantry. The topics I pick are generally high interest, it will get repeated, the dupe Nazis don't close them down so much now. Hmm. All is good.

Other things from the EO: Shipping in and out of HK is now the same as China, that's going to have some affect. Will they get the cheap Postal Rate now? or revert to the $30 average - for a $18 knife? Amazon/Ebay/Aliexpress is likely on pins and needles now to see what is up.

Banking assets: Can Fauci and Gates get profits on a vaccine who's patent rights are owned by China? I think Gilead may go belly up or be forced to make it here. In fact, MOST vaccines were said to need to move here, now? Seems mandatory to make a dime on it.
Goes to medical supplies and PPE. Kick in the pants. Trump said we'd move production here. Looks that way now.
Chinese computer components? Most phones and devices are made there. Boost for India now. Lenovo is toast among others, no imports?
GM sourcing all those Chinese modules for vehicles like my '12 Buick is now old history. Which automaker will take it in the shorts for that? Toyota, Nissan, etc?

Bearings, bolts and such are predominantly made in China. Looks like Stanley has some figuring out to do, and Craftsman will now find an US home.

If you can't import, reimport, or export to, then it's big. No more junk steel from China, no chicken wings or legs there. Our grain crops weren't getting bought anyway the Chinese were choking that off using it against us. Keep in mind we have less to lose than they do - now all their property belong to us. National Emergency. 15 day countdown.

And Trump never blinks.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, there are racial Jews as well as religious Jews.
View Quote

I’m listening. Seriously, I’m interested in the distinction.

TC
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Was that in or around the time of the ATL airport "blackout" too?
View Quote

I believe so. NO airline turns an airplane around ver the Pacific for a pax who go on the wrong flight...EVER.

Remember after the OKC bombing, the FBI told British Airways to turn around and return a “suspect”. Once they did, the FBI promptly let him go and he was on the next flight out of the country. Never to be seen again.

So, there was a definite reason that plane was turned around.

TC
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Format for posting a thread:

Title: Never go full retard. Push the Overton window. Make it edgy for a normie who isn't yet that up to speed in the matrix. It's attractive - the press does it thousands of times a day. Man Bites Dog!

Links: Give the link first with a catchy link title. it's the chain thingy 7th one over. Most won't - so you TL;DR a one liner to fill in but the conversation never goes far enough to answer all the questions.

If you leave it a bit fuzzy there's room for others to jump in and "correct" or add to the conversation. Being too all inclusive and slick means nobody can wedge into the conversation - and there's been more than a time or two they had an important facet to bring to the table. Nobody wants a one post wonder disappearing down the spiraling tube of site resources.

By getting more contributors the slam dunk snarker who gets first post is overwhelmed with information and numbers are influential. The point is that the opponents are living in an echo chamber, construct one around them here and it levels the playing field so that real discussion of details resumes which contributes to everyone's knowledge.

Since this is a protected space - as was mentioned in the Fauci Thread - then exposing others to the smaller topics one at a time then redpills them in smaller bite sized topics. None of us was read in from the beginning, it was something different for many of us. It's basically a matter of exposure to enough different facets that something will click and get thru. It's like a virus. If it is programmed for a bat then it really wouldn't attach to a human. It needs a human docking system to attach and then replicate.

See how I snuck that in? Examples of other things can be informative, too. It might give someone something to sideline with, but that's like cutting the padlock and then turning the rail switch at a siding. Its deliberate - like proselytizing for what design mask and then discussing what bondage graphic should go on it.

Other posters need to be up to speed and prevent it, so that an argument doesn't ensue and the thread locked. That's what some who post here are getting paid to do - trash threads to prevent the dissemination of information. I think we are well aware of it now. Keeping an eye on GD for a topic now and again that is interesting deserves a post.

Chrissy Teigen deleting 60,000 of her tweets may not be your cup of tea, but starting a thread on a topic helps now and again. Its not all a wretched hive of villainy, that thread on "you have 5 minutes to prepare for the mob" turned hilarious. We needed that humor.

111 days to Nov 4th. Do you have your raft and PFD handy?

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Tiegen being in the news again reminded me of her possible moon child with John Legend.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Tech CEO dismembered
Relevant? I submit only for scrutiny.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Tech CEO dismembered
View Quote

Professional killing with almost no blood. Message sent to someone. We'll know in a few days.

(kinda reminds me of John wick kind of bounty)
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't know what to think about it.  Is Sessions-is-an-enemy-of-the-administration just a head-fake?  If Trump is only pretending to dislike Sessions so that Sessions can be activated for some particular role, why would Q tell us to trust him?  It's not like we have some exclusive access to Q posts that the cabal doesn't.  So our speculation that Sessions and Trump are only pretending to be enemies, can just as equally be speculated by anyone else.  That cancels the effect altogether.  

I suppose it works if we remember that Trump is NOT the ringleader in all this, but just one actor in the play.  I've never believed Trump is fully in-the-know of the 'plan' or its details, and often that's the only way it makes sense.

"Trust Sessions" is information that is in the public domain.  Trump can't just be pretending not to like the guy.  Trust Sessions may mean something else entirely, or was a kernel of information released not for out benefit, but to serve some other purpose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again,  I think Vince McMahon is/has something to do with Q/the plan.

He and Trump are long time friends, T gave his wife Linda a position after his election, they donated millions to his campaign.

I don't believe he is doing the Q posts or flying around with him taking pictures of his watch but I think he wrote or helped write the script to "The Plan".

Vince has been doing the script writing for decades for his shows and there is always a "heel" or a bad guy to hate.
I think, and like many have said here, for this plan to work to take down the deep state global cabal you'd have to have had a plan in the works for years.

Trump is smart and slick but there's no way in hell he's pulling this off on his own. I think he'd have to have one helluva script writer to keep the left rope a doped the whole time they are chipping away at them.

I think if the whole trust Sessions deal is real it's just like in one of his scripts for wrestling and the bad guy/heel comes back with a twist and becomes the hero.

I mean as much as we'd like to hate him I don't think any anons have found any dirt on him?

Do I think everyone that has come and gone from the White House is a white hat? Hell no!

I never understood the "Anthony Scaramucci model"  and if y'all saw him pal around with Tom Arnold there's no way he's a friend of POTUS.

Mc Masters, Mattis, Tillerson, Bolton ???? White/black hat? Hell I don't know.

I don't care if Q is Mickey Mouse, I love coming here and reading news and tweets that I'd get no where else and sure as hell not the media.

I love and thank all of you for the digging y'all do. Y'all rock.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Regarding sessions. He recused himself in March 2017. I don't know the exact date, but I think it was at the beginning of the month?

If sessions were playing a role because he recused  himself which would have therefore allowed the corrupt Department of Justice and FBI to continue to go after Trump for the purpose of adding more crimes they could be charged with then we need to look at the dates of some of their transgressions and crimes that have been declassified recently to see if it occurred before or after recusal date.

I haven't done this yet but I'm thinking most of the egregious punishable crimes occurred before sessions even recused himself?

Trump tweeted about Obama wire tapping him on March 4, 2017. I don't know if he knew this was going on prior to March 4 or not. I would think he knew about it within days but not months prior to making that tweet?

Seems too coincidental for me to believe that sessions in on some master plan control by the white hats and decides to recuse himself at about the exact same time that Trump discovered he was wire tapped.

I'm going choose to trust what Trump tells us. I would love nothing more than to admit how wrong I was about sessions when we discover his name was all over a bunch of really good things that happened and resulted in rounding up a bunch of criminal politicians and Department of Justice employees. But until then I'm taking mine "cue" from Trump himself.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Professional killing with almost no blood. Message sent to someone. We'll know in a few days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tech CEO dismembered

Nigerian Connection?

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She aint married to Epstein no mo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that would be quite the twist

or Epstein

She aint married to Epstein no mo.

Widow

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data

Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see how Sessions acted responsibly with respect to Trump's presidency.

I read all the gushing over Sessions as similar to the wishful gushing over Meowler...

That has since been shown to be incredibly inaccurate.

Sessions has been a poor player in Trump and Team's objectives and there is scant realistic evidence to the contrary.

Trump has called out Session's manhood and defeated him at his attempt to return to power.

Sessions is FINISHED in DISGRACE IMO.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ive noticed long ago that a lot of topics get multiple threads on GD, and the funny part is that the second thread survives - better title, or the poster is part of the cool crowd.

Don't let it even bother you. If anything, first poster threads started by a few of us attract the anti's and that takes pressure off the other. The word still gets out. No issues with whichever anyone posts to, and often contributing to the second one with a fact or two left undiscovered is quietly participating.

My pastor sermonized on masks last Sunday, hates them with a passion, wore one in the lobby. His message was don't muddy the water, work for understanding. It's not good to push off those who need to hear it.

If they are attracted to attack just one poster yet won't contribute to the topic, well, ok, Im infantry. The topics I pick are generally high interest, it will get repeated, the dupe Nazis don't close them down so much now. Hmm. All is good.

Other things from the EO: Shipping in and out of HK is now the same as China, that's going to have some affect. Will they get the cheap Postal Rate now? or revert to the $30 average - for a $18 knife? Amazon/Ebay/Aliexpress is likely on pins and needles now to see what is up.

Banking assets: Can Fauci and Gates get profits on a vaccine who's patent rights are owned by China? I think Gilead may go belly up or be forced to make it here. In fact, MOST vaccines were said to need to move here, now? Seems mandatory to make a dime on it.
Goes to medical supplies and PPE. Kick in the pants. Trump said we'd move production here. Looks that way now.
Chinese computer components? Most phones and devices are made there. Boost for India now. Lenovo is toast among others, no imports?
GM sourcing all those Chinese modules for vehicles like my '12 Buick is now old history. Which automaker will take it in the shorts for that? Toyota, Nissan, etc?

Bearings, bolts and such are predominantly made in China. Looks like Stanley has some figuring out to do, and Craftsman will now find an US home.

If you can't import, reimport, or export to, then it's big. No more junk steel from China, no chicken wings or legs there. Our grain crops weren't getting bought anyway the Chinese were choking that off using it against us. Keep in mind we have less to lose than they do - now all their property belong to us. National Emergency. 15 day countdown.

And Trump never blinks.
View Quote

wise as usual my friend
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again,  I think Vince McMahon is/has something to do with Q/the plan.

He and Trump are long time friends, T gave his wife Linda a position after his election, they donated millions to his campaign.

I don't believe he is doing the Q posts or flying around with him taking pictures of his watch but I think he wrote or helped write the script to "The Plan".

Vince has been doing the script writing for decades for his shows and there is always a "heel" or a bad guy to hate.
I think, and like many have said here, for this plan to work to take down the deep state global cabal you'd have to have had a plan in the works for years.

Trump is smart and slick but there's no way in hell he's pulling this off on his own. I think he'd have to have one helluva script writer to keep the left rope a doped the whole time they are chipping away at them.

I think if the whole trust Sessions deal is real it's just like in one of his scripts for wrestling and the bad guy/heel comes back with a twist and becomes the hero.

I mean as much as we'd like to hate him I don't think any anons have found any dirt on him?

Do I think everyone that has come and gone from the White House is a white hat? Hell no!

I never understood the "Anthony Scaramucci model"  and if y'all saw him pal around with Tom Arnold there's no way he's a friend of POTUS.

I don't care if Q is Mickey Mouse, I love coming here and reading news and tweets that I'd get no where else and sure as hell not the media.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

even if vince isn't "in" on it,  I am sure trump has talked to him about those type of scripts in some form or fashion and learned from it
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably close to the truth...

When things are quite obvious, it's likely faulty to try to twist them to satisfy one's ego and wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

View Quote

that is huge
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Regarding sessions. He recused himself in March 2017. I don't know the exact date, but I think it was at the beginning of the month?

If sessions were playing a role because he recused  himself which would have therefore allowed the corrupt Department of Justice and FBI to continue to go after Trump for the purpose of adding more crimes they could be charged with then we need to look at the dates of some of their transgressions and crimes that have been declassified recently to see if it occurred before or after recusal date.

I haven't done this yet but I'm thinking most of the egregious punishable crimes occurred before sessions even recused himself?

Trump tweeted about Obama wire tapping him on March 4, 2017. I don't know if he knew this was going on prior to March 4 or not. I would think he knew about it within days but not months prior to making that tweet?

Seems too coincidental for me to believe that sessions in on some master plan control by the white hats and decides to recuse himself at about the exact same time that Trump discovered he was wire tapped.

I'm going choose to trust what Trump tells us. I would love nothing more than to admit how wrong I was about sessions when we discover his name was all over a bunch of really good things that happened and resulted in rounding up a bunch of criminal politicians and Department of Justice employees. But until then I'm taking mine "cue" from Trump himself.
View Quote

"But until then I'm taking mine "cue" from Trump himself."

Based on the obvious, I'll TRUST Trump a millions times more than [dis-information? ] "Trust Sessions".
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Based on the obvious, I'll TRUST Trump a millions times more than [dis-information? ] "Trust Sessions".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i am on the other

sun tzu side of it,  trust sessions indeed

we shall see

now that sessions has lost-------and trump say sessions bad-----what can happen?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

i am on the other

we shall see

now that sessions has lost-------and trump say sessions bad-----what can happen?
View Quote

I'll bet your last N95 that we'll hear very little re: Sessions going forward.

Sessions as an issue is likely done, another Failure on the Immense Scrap-Heap of History.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152525/8f90fc8687a949ce5009a6b5aaaa5e035cc40b9c-1504678.JPGhttps://media.8kun.top/file_store/f2ae105b21eff067e90864714df7937c5edd6917ce0915b58a5ecf8868e464bc.png

The Tuberville romp:

Sessions activated?

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/cc11002c5b3a2168ea495daa61da4f7e66acbf347aacaf6f75c02c10c30d44ff.png

almost like now that he lost the senate race, he can get back to work

View Quote

Ole possum Jeff....
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sessions as an issue is likely done, another Failure on the Immense Scrap-Heap of History.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i am on the other

we shall see

lol

ok

I don't have one, I don't wear masks.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
What about my concerns of lack of transparency from the old method distributing the data?

Good
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Tiegen being in the news again reminded me of her possible moon child with John Legend.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Full Text
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumps EO on the CCP

Time to start digging for ourselves.

Sec. 4. All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

with lists of who qualifies as an agent of the CCP.

Full Text
Click To View Spoiler

I bet feinstein, peolosi, schumer, schiffy schiff, the governors that pompeo has a list of, are all just pissed------their master's pee pee just got slapped
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#47]
dbltap--sorry
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here is a window into my Sessions reasoning:

Let's take the Eric Trump IG Q post and the General Flynn oath post. These two posts are basically air tight in the conformation of Q.

If above confirms Q, then the below (at least to me) confirms that Trump and Sessions are playing for the same team and that Sessions is a white hat who did his part as part of The Plan.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152525/fd79d3e929c2f4e0eda2e39236e52a4d3609aac0-1504668.JPG

Ghislaine Maxwells rumored husband has an interesting company that tracks shipping along with interesting investors.

What better way to track your "product"

A Peek Inside CargoMetrics' Bid To Build The 'NSA of Global Trade'

An aura of mystery has long surrounded CargoMetrics Technologies, a Boston-based quantitative hedge fund that uses ship-movement data to place market bets and has secured financial backing from private-equity giant Blackstone, famed investor Paul Tudor Jones, Google founder Eric Schmidt, Israeli shipping magnate Idan Ofer, and most recently, Maersk Tankers.

https://www.cargometrics.com/a-peek-inside-cargometrics-bid-to-build-the-nsa-of-global-trade-copy/
View Quote
The incestuous like partnering among the rich is appalling.

Why do I have this sick feeling these people worship Satan?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#50]
not exactly   "proof"

but

Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top