BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the comments HRC is hiding there and the YouTuber who outed her was deplatformed.

ETA: possibly fake news because Ireland looks to have extradition treaty with US.
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Ireland-US-extradition-instrument
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/380197/EBkdDvQXkAEc2N9_jpeg-1048722.JPG

ETA map
From the comments HRC is hiding there and the YouTuber who outed her was deplatformed.

ETA: possibly fake news because Ireland looks to have extradition treaty with US.
An important tidbit.

Attachment Attached File

Source: http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Extradition%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Procedures%20in%20Ireland.pdf/Files/Extradition%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Procedures%20in%20Ireland.pdf
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/380197/EBkdDvQXkAEc2N9_jpeg-1048722.JPG

ETA map

An important tidbit.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/200878/F7985A70-BCAB-4CFA-82B7-F6B0C3A503AB_jpeg-1048848.JPG

Source: http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Extradition%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Procedures%20in%20Ireland.pdf/Files/Extradition%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Procedures%20in%20Ireland.pdf
Nice dig!
But, seriously, what Clinton could live permanently in lowly Ireland?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Back in!  Thanks for the mention @brass

Let's keep this MAGA train rolling...
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Speculative, but if true about her being there, does that mean death penalty’s for treason are coming? I dont know all of the countries extradition policies but why stay in Ireland if the only way you can stay is if the US is going to put you to death? Because the US wants to put you to death....

I’m going to go with a Not True.Otherwise we would see more people making the move. Lots of people committed treason and sedition and are sitting in their homes with their pending lawsuits against the Trump admin.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:08:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Cautiously optimistic.  I see the original thread got moved to this forum.  Will this thread be the continuation or will the original thread be unlocked?

I move the original thread be unlocked and continued here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:12:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Original thread is a few threads below this one (in this forum) and still locked. It will probably get pushed down in this forum as new threads are posted.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:23:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I requested it moved.  I didn't request it unlocked.  Just easier to start a new thread where the rules are clear and people don't get ideas of what is allowed or not by reading that as an example (Well, the last dozen pages are how not to act...).   The good info is there yet, easily linked.

If there were an ARFCOM ruling against Q, this thread wouldn't exist at all.

That thread lock actually was deserved, let bygones be bygones and a lesson to listen to requests from mods/staff.   TBS ran around editing pages daily for a YEAR and got tired of it because some members couldn't help but hit "Reply" instead of "Ignore".
View Quote
Reasonable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:30:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:32:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:40:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From @waterglass in a different thread:

https://i.imgur.com/tehxP4B.jpg
View Quote
Everyone needs to be emailing Trump and letting him know we don't want this Chinese style social credit score garbage.

A couple million emails opposing universal back ground checks and this credit score garbage need to be submitted.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

if you belong to gun groups on social media get them to act now.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:51:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 2:55:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
From voat:

Trump Heads Out on Vacation (Political Wire)
View Quote
Ya know, it's weird.  I noticed mostly guest hosts on the FNC shows I caught this evening.  Even The Five was missing a few of their regulars. Like everyone took the day off.  I've seen it before on Fridays with Hannity quite a bit but this seems different.  Just a thought.  Probably nothing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 3:16:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Tweet Link:

Mueller Tied to Double Deception: First in Court, Then Before Congress - (Real Clear Investigations)

--eta:  Forgot one (well, more than one...)

@WinstonSmith
View Quote
It's a damn shame that the dems got the house back in 2018.

Quote from the final paragraphs of the article:

"It certainly doesn't pass the smell test," McClintock told RealClearInvestigations in a statement.
The congressman suspects that Mueller knowingly gave Congress a false statement under oath, and he wants to see the former special counsel's sworn testimony referred to the Justice Department for investigation of possible perjury -- a charge for which Mueller has sent Trump associates to prison. Most of them were prosecuted for lying to federal agents, but Mueller busted Trump lawyer Michael Cohen specifically for lying to Congress last November.

"If he lied, he's guilty of perjury and lying to Congress," McClintock said, adding that "I think this would be of interest to the U.S. attorney investigating misconduct in this matter and the inspector general's office."

McClintock, though, doubts the Democratic leadership of the House Judiciary Committee will refer the matter to the Justice Department.

"The committee is run by Jerry Nadler and the Democrats, so I suspect the answer is 'No,'" he said.

Neither Mueller spokesman Peter Carr nor Nadler responded to requests for comment.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Hopefully things can stay civil here, the original purge thread had a lot of good discussion
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Subscribe!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everyone needs to be emailing Trump and letting him know we don't want this Chinese style social credit score garbage.

A couple million emails opposing universal back ground checks and this credit score garbage need to be submitted.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

if you belong to gun groups on social media get them to act now.
View Quote
I'm not up to speed, help me out.

Are we looking at "Meaningful Background Checks" as the vehicle to mandate "social credit scores"?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#25]
On board for the duration.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Speculative, but if true about her being there, does that mean death penalty’s for treason are coming? I dont know all of the countries extradition policies but why stay in Ireland if the only way you can stay is if the US is going to put you to death? Because the US wants to put you to death....

I’m going to go with a Not True.Otherwise we would see more people making the move. Lots of people committed treason and sedition and are sitting in their homes with their pending lawsuits against the Trump admin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes, speculative. No idea if this is related.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't know how I feel about this. Happy he is dead, but not feeling so good if he didn't name names.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#30]
More like Arkancide
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't know how I feel about this. Happy he is dead, but not feeling so good if he didn't name names.
View Quote
Exactly.  I hope they really do have everything.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#32]
If accurate, Eppstein suicided last night.

Link here
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Suicide weekend?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Is Epstein’s suicide cover for him naming names nd heading into witness protection?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#35]
The clearing house for red pills lives.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is Epstein’s suicide cover for him naming names nd heading into witness protection?
View Quote
Depends on if you believe no deals or not. I think this is just plain old arkanicide
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:31:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Click to watch video of citizens pushing back against the democrats who got rich by playing Baltimore for fools.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/2605C523-DC63-4806-8EDE-BA336075A4E0_jpeg-1048732.JPG
View Quote
Meet @fleccas  The man behind the video.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1158779762631856128?s=20

[tweet]https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1158779762631856128?s=20[/tweet]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

ETA .. dupity dupe
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Backdoor to the goods could be thru Maxwell, I hope.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Backdoor to the goods could be thru Maxwell, I hope.
View Quote
Was about to ask....where is Ghislane these days?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#42]
That means:

- Patriots we’re unable to control his security

Or

- We already extracted all information necessary

Or

- He’s not really dead. Maybe moved to more secure location.

I think this is a bad thing as it doesn’t allow a steady drip of revelations. A drawn out court case would have kept things in the stoplight. Now, you’ll see shoulder shrugs and all news dies off.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
we are making an exception in this forum for this stuff. The original thread will be moved here for reference. please do not let this get out of control. this is the last chance on this topic.

tbs

I want to make it very clear as if TBS and Brass haven’t already done so, this is considered a tech forum and will be moderated as such.  If you have an issue, let ME know and I will deal with it.  If need be I will get staff involved for guidance or a second opinion.

Be respectful of each other and of differing opinions.  Don’t start none and there won’t be none.  With that said, enjoy the new forum participate, share and learn.

Welcome to the UFO and Creature of Legend Forum aka the Cryptid Zone.
View Quote
Thank you so much for helping to keep this thread alive.

Edit: Big thanks to brass for starting this one up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reports were saying they had a million pages of evidence... If that’s not everything it’s likely a damn good start. If you look at the complaint against Ghislane Maxwell and the fact that more women are coming forward, it seems like they do have some significant info.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/jeffrey-epstein-faces-1-million-pages-of-evidence-defense-lawyer/

Prosecutors have 1 million pages of evidence against Jeffrey Epstein, his lawyer revealed in court Monday — without shedding any new light on the jailhouse incident that left the convicted pedophile with bruises on his neck.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not what I was hoping for but it is a compromise and hopefully with the new rules we can keep the info rolling in a more streamlined fashion.

I do want to go on record as being in favor of time-outs and site/section bans vs. thread locks. I also would love it if the Ignore Button worked on Mods who are posting outside of their assigned forums.

Finally... and I really mean this... Thank you to the Mods who babysat V1. I don't know how you guys find the patience and serenity.

Edit:

No more "old business" banter from me. I'll be digging from here on out.
View Quote
I get not being able to ignore site staff and admins (or whatever the other types are) but there are several mods who for various reasons they haven't shared, seem to be motivated to cause various types of problems elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That means:

Or

Or

I think this is a bad thing as it doesn’t allow a steady drip of revelations. A drawn out court case would have kept things in the stoplight. Now, you’ll see shoulder shrugs and all news dies off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That means:

Or

Or

At least the trial that appeared to be scheduled to affect the 2020 election cycle is off the books now. Hopefully what is already known will be enough to keep some big names in the news, that could be a good thing in the end.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

based on my IM box i have been called everything from a tool of the deep state to the modern incarnation of the anti christ over this.
View Quote
Your work has not gone unnoticed. Thank You!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#50]
You just know the loony left is going to blame Trump for Epstein's early departure.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top