Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 4:16:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have the money and the interest in it, why not?

It's only money and you only live once.

Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Not everything limited is worth buying, and not everything worth buying is limited.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have the money and the interest in it, why not?

It's only money and you only live once.

View Quote
I very much follow that philosophy!  I just don't have a lot of experience with Jefferson's bourbon, beyond what I read online.  Was curious if anyone would wave me off for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I very much follow that philosophy!  I just don't have a lot of experience with Jefferson's bourbon, beyond what I read online.  Was curious if anyone would wave me off for some reason.
View Quote
I'm not a huge Jefferson's fan but it's decent enough.   I really do like thier Ocean line.  I thought it was going to be a gimic but it was very good.  So I'd say give the one you're looking at a try.  You'll never know if you don't take a chance.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
So, did you fo or no?

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, did you fo or no?

View Quote
I am FOing, should be here in a few days.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am FOing, should be here in a few days.
View Quote

Nice.  Be sure to share your opinion of it.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a little uneasy about this one. I believe I mentioned that to NavyIS2 last week.

I like Jefferson's. They are probably my favorite NDP. But... Sauternes? That's a tough call as a finishing barrel, especially considering that their next Grand Selection release is using a Second Growth Bordeaux barrel (Chateau Pichon Baron). The Bordeaux finished bottles are already hitting shelves around here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I  bet that is very nice stuff, reflecting a lot of careful work.

I'd also bet that 2/3 of the customers couldn't tell it from Jim Beam in a blind taste test.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top