User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No sir, the heritage 41mm black bar with the stainless bezel with the date window
View Quote

Congrats man!! That's actually been my favorite black bay since it came out. Super sharp..
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For whatever it's worth, I just ordered a heritage Black Bay last night. Got to handle another Submariner, it makes me appreciate the Tudor even more. The Sub is incredible in everyway, the proportions and heritage really do make it the perfect diver. From my experience, the machining, fit, and finish of the Tudor are close to being on par with the Rolex. I mean the differences are minimal. The pictures don't do these watches justice. Get hands on them and it'll help you decide.
View Quote
Op this is what I went with as well (same color as a couple posts up) and it's a phenomenal watch. I don't have a Rolex to compare it with, but I wouldn't be surprised if the above is spot on when it comes to finishing. Winding this watch is so buttery smooth that it's almost therapeutic.

That being said I'm sure a Seamaster would be comparable. The white dials they have are beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Im not a big watch collector but have several nice divers.  If I were to buy new right now I'd look hard at the Doxa in your price range. I have always loved the 300t professional, thanks to Jaques Cousteau... They are quite reasonable now.  My original diver is a Tudor Submariner that I purchased new in 1985.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top