Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 11:38:50 AM EDT
I have no idea where to even start.

I'm not looking for ny nicotine. Just need a decent setup that won't break the bank for the next couple months. Any link are appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude just grab your sack and man up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
OP

I used a mint based fake chew combined with a patch system and Wellbutrin. Worked great.

And for the dudes who say nut up or whatever, that's fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#3]
When moving away from dip, I used the jerky chew and coffee pouches.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not looking for ny nicotine. Just need a decent setup that won't break the bank for the next couple months. Any link are appreciated.
View Quote

Have you looked into vaping?
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have you looked into vaping?
View Quote
(I'm not gonna give you a formal warning but this isn't GD. People are actually looking for help here so name calling isn't permitted.) Wish i could give you some advice, i quit chewing in exchange for the old lady to quit smoking so came as a win-win.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sams club or the like.  Store brand nicorette, 4 mg.   Way cheaper than the name brand stuff.  Good luck, that chew is the devils dandruff.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:14:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude just grab your sack and man up.
View Quote
Hell, that is how people get shot and beaten.  Use the gum.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Dipped Cope for 15 years. Just quit, not to say that you won't want a can, when you see one, you will, even today after 15 years I do. Use your will power. That shit just might cause your mouth to rot out. Go view some anti mouth cancer web sites.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 12:02:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Judging by your screen name, Im guessing you picked up dip the same place I picked up smoking... I think pretty much everyone in the Corps does one or the other
I use the VUSE VIBE model... it can be found at basically any 7-11 so its easy to get refills and replacements as needed. The unit is a Two piece bit with a rechargeable battery that uses disposable cartridges.  Im sure there are better ones available.... but I was just looking to quit smoking and the VIBE worked fine, its been over a year now and I haven't felt the need to upgrade to something more expensive.

I have a few extra battery, chargers and cartridge units lying around, I.M. me and I will send you one if you want.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Dang, help a guy out folks.

Link

I have not tried this mod,.. though I do love these tanks. and it is priced under $30.   You will need some 18650's.  I recommend something like these and a cheap small charger if you don't already have one.

For a few more bucks, link.

Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top