Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2016 4:11:41 PM EDT
The Knights Templar ring was my Dad's.  I don't wear his Past Master ring (not in these photos) because it's too small.  It has the Cross and Crown on one side and the Past High Priest emblem on the other in enamel.  It was made by Tiffany and I'm afraid to resize it.

These are the ones I wear.  Let's see yours.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Med school
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No one wears a ring?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My uncle has my grandfathers ring and sword. I hope to be next inline for them, when Uncle is done with them!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one wears a ring?
View Quote

I guess a lot of brothers like myself that have never posted pictures to the site. I will work on getting my MM and 32nd rings posted.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#6]
This is what the top one above looks like now.  I mostly wear it, followed by the bottom one.  The KT ring I only wear to KT events.

Link Posted: 1/4/2017 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]

http://www.masonicformasons.com/index.html  I got it from this place.... also we bought all the officers aprons and jewels here too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#8]
That's a good looking ring.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#10]

That IS a good looking ring.

Are the details as sharp and precise as shown in those pictures?
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Haha, no. 
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Haha, no.... It's as detailed as PSI's ring
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been thinking of having a PMIGM ring made.  But that's a lot of coin.  Plus, then I'd want another in 2 1/2 years when I'm a PGHP.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, I could live with that.

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.
I like it and its not real big, so that's a plus for me.
Its sterling silver, so if you decide on this one just know that's its going to be a tad on the soft side... I don't work in my garage with it if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I generally take my rings & watch off when working in the Man Cave.  Safety first and it keeps me from beating up a nice piece of jewelry.

My Scottish Rite ring is for dress occasions, but needs to re-sized.  My Blue Lodge ring is stainless and can't be re-sized, so I need to replace it.
I lost a bunch of weight, and it seems that I won't be putting it back on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

One of Gordon's stainless rings. Needs a new face put on it, the finish is dinged & getting the color worn off.

I have a better ring that I rarely wear. Hell, I rarely wear any ring, including my wedding ring...
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://www.masonicformasons.com/index.html  I got it from this place.... also we bought all the officers aprons and jewels here too.
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice

Thats too bad.  When I seen it I was about to order it.  I guess I will continue to look.  I am not a fan of wearing gold except wedding ring.  The details look nice though.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Gordon Spurlock made some rings for my Lodge's 50th anniversary.   It's his standard round model.  I have worn it so much the blue enamel is gone and the chrome is worn to the copper.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Gordon Spurlock made some rings for my Lodge's 50th anniversary.   It's his standard round model.  I have worn it so much the blue enamel is gone and the chrome is worn to the copper.
View Quote

As I remember, when I bought mine, pictured above, Gordon said he could replace the face of the ring. I've thought about contacting him to see if he could or would be able to..
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

We are placing an order from him this week for lodge rings.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We are placing an order from him this week for lodge rings.
View Quote

We have been very happy, and we bought a lot of rings from him.  He was EXCELLENT to deal with.  I highly recommend him.  

I have thought about sending it in for repair, but I sort of like the patina it has from daily wear.  I have a gold "flip top" ring that has my initial on one side and a S&C on the other that I wear for more dressy events.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No one wears a ring?
View Quote

As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Holy thread resurrection Batman.

I've been mostly wearing this one for several months.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#26]
A few years ago I bought a ring off the internet that looked really nice for $750. When I got it in it didn't look worth $750. I returned it and I haven't bought another one yet. I don't want to spend a lot for it and I have size 15 sausage fingers!
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#27]
A man that I went to church with growing up and got me interested in Shooting, Reloading and the Lodge gave me his ring once I stood my catechism.

I think very very highly of this man. And will always remember him when I look down at my right hand.

And for what its worth this guy makes nice rings. I have been tempted to pick up one but I will probably never wear it because I will always wear the current one I have.

Masonic Rings
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Attachment Attached File

I had a cheap ring because I went in at 21 and was hard on jewelry.  Haven't found a good replacement that I can use for photobucket yet but Dad's ring is like this one but the sides are slick and it used to have a slight point on the bottom.  He would tap it on the gear shift when I was a kid and that's what I remember most.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top