Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 1:11:12 PM EDT
I just tried to upgrade my icon to Patron, and my email got kicked back to me.
I didn't know who else to notify.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just tried to upgrade my icon to Patron, and my email got kicked back to me.
I didn't know who else to notify.
View Quote

Its fine.

I was told that those go to like three people - and they watch it pretty close.  I thought the same thing when I sent mine, but they were on it like stink on a dog.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Failed for me as well
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Modern Musket isn't doing it anymore.  I don't know who is.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have NRA questions you can reach me via IM but I don't know who is running this sub forum.

Also are you guys getting your ballots? Lots of people are telling me they are not. If you want help let me know.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have NRA questions you can reach me via IM but I don't know who is running this sub forum.

Also are you guys getting your ballots? Lots of people are telling me they are not. If you want help let me know.
View Quote
I didn't get my ballot this year, but I think it's a little late for that now.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As above, the e-mails go to three accounts, and only one is full.  Please send to:  [email protected]

. . . and we will get you fixed up!  They are all up to date, so if you have sent and haven't been upgraded, please send again.  Thanks for participating--and supporting the NRA!  
View Quote
I need to send in the image of my new card, to get mine upgraded to reflect Patron... but I'm not in any rush because I'm childish and like the 'Endowment' name better.    

Also, thanks to TBK1 and 'the rest of yous', for keeping this ship running.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top