Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#1]
There’s nothing more that I can say other than I’m so sorry.  

Love isn’t easy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#2]
My heart goes out to you. My condolences, Bama. I’m keeping your family in my prayers.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#3]
My deepest and most sincere condolences Bama.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
I read every post. Thank all of you.

I'm so busy. So many things to take care of.

Taking a break to ease my mind with some grands time tomorrow.

Word of advice, make sure your stuff is organized. I thought mine was, I was wrong.
View Quote

Really sad to learn of this news. I’m sure you and your family will miss her greatly and I pray for you, your son and Grandchildren during this difficult period. My sincerest condolences.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit... I don't know how I missed this other than I've been effectively living in a cave for damn ever.

I've been married only half the time, but losing my wife would take me out at the knees. I don't really have the words to express what I'm feeling. Anything about "my sympathies" feels hollow and useless... I'm sorry, man. I wish there was something I could say or do that would be helpful, but I know there isn't, not really. Words don't fix that sort of hurt.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
So sorry. You and her are in my prayers.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.
Page / 31
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top