Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2010 9:07:41 AM EDT
Air races are a week away.  Who's going?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow it's like london during the blitz over my house.     Just all I ask is that please crash in the fields not in peoples yards.  

Great fun but a PIA to park and get to the races.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wow it's like london during the blitz over my house.     Just all I ask is that please crash in the fields not in peoples yards.  

Great fun but a PIA to park and get to the races.  

Quick, grab a camera, get outside and make us all jealous.

I know it probably gets old if you have lived there for a while but I would pay to set in your yard if the soundtrack is that good.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill just leave these here

Just sayin'

Sir James...
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I lived there 9 years. I miss the air races.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:49:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I have been there the last few years, but will not be able to make it this year

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I was crew chief on Spirit of Texas for the last 10 years. We "blewed up" our engine last year and the new one's still not ready. I'm staying home this year.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be there on the 17th, 18th, 19th.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:26:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there. This will be my second year.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was crew chief on Spirit of Texas for the last 10 years. We "blewed up" our engine last year and the new one's still not ready. I'm staying home this year.

I knew there was bound to be at least one Arfcommer/Air racer

You guys are going to be greatly missed this year.

The 3350 gods seem to be displeased this season.  Perhaps they demanded a great sacrifice to get the Bear's race roundie done??

I go every year (27 years and counting!)  Will be getting there Wednesday night.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Stu Dawson is the backup pilot on the "Bear" this year. They flew it today and are getting it tuned in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top