Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:15:43 PM EDT
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-08-27/justice/oregon.gps.surveillance_1_gps-device-appeals-chief-judge-alex-kozinski?_s=PM:CRIME

i heard about this earlier from my parents so i looked it up, sorry if its been brought up already. I find this really disturbing, anyone who thinks that its ok doesnt have a right to call themselves an american. that this came out of commifornia doesnt surprise me at all
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:02:06 PM EDT
Which constitutional amendment grants an individual privacy?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:48:48 PM EDT
i would consider this unreasonable search and seizure

and something along the lines of vandalism/defacing private property.

I dont see how planting a "bug" is different from spray painting a dick on my car, or shoving a potato in my tailpipe, or slapping some bumper stickers on it, or dumbing trash through a cracked window. I dont care if a police officer wants to stick gum under my car, its not legal, and its not acceptable. Bugging cars "without" warrants is outrageous
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:51:01 PM EDT
I have my doubts that this is considered any different than surveillance. If you have a problem, always park your car in a private place.

Not to mention the fact that 99% of us have to drive our cars/motorcycles on public property, so nothing we are doing is by definition private...
Top Top