Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:29:44 AM EDT
Avalon is a first person virtual reality game of war and assassination. It's also the name of a movie filmed in Eastern Europe, Czech Republic if I remember right. Full of Soviet guns and equipment.

You can watch it in the original language with English subtitles or in English. The star is a chick who plays at such an advanced level she gets recruited to find and assassinate a player gone rogue who now lives inside the game, against the rules and overall not healthy for the person.

A pretty good movie with decent action, cinematography and plot. It's worth it if you find it in the cheap bin but I don't really think it's worth full price. I "inherited" it from daughter who's grandma bought it thinking it was about King Arthur.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:04:35 AM EDT
I saw that movie. The east bloc gun factor alone make it worth seeing to the gun nut, but it really wasn't all that good.

The trailer I saw for it in 2000, drove me crazy with expectation. The actual movie isn't all that. It's like a "sunday, nothing better to do with my time" type movie.
Top Top