Trump is lincoln.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rewatch the lady liberty and the lincoln dream

Trump is lincoln.  

View Quote

Perhaps. I hadn’t thought of that.  I haven’t really spent any time attempting to understand the last few dreams. So maybe.  But perhaps it is something else.  

In the Lincoln dream, Lincoln states that as ex-president, he deserves to know what he is accused of. He is a lawyer and knows his rights.   Trump is not a lawyer, so while everything seems to be symbolic, that tends to argue against it.

But, just now while thinking about your idea, I thought of something else.  What did Lincoln do of the greatest significance.  The usual answer is he freed the slaves.  But that was actually secondary to his primary goal, which was to preserve the Union.  

You don’t even have to venture outside of arfcom to see countless threads about splitting the country into red and blue states.  I don’t do social media elsewhere, but I would bet there is lots of talk about succession from the Union.   Perhaps this dream refers to an impending separation, either peaceably, or by war.  I don’t expect the left to permit a peaceful dissolution, so the “fire and ice” at the end of the dream may refer to the desolation of war. Lincoln attempting to grab his Bible, then dropping it before he expires may be this country abandoning Christianity. And the sudden death of Uncle Sam who executed Lincoln may be the demise of the country as we knew it.

Gloomy thoughts...
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
More talk about succession.

Link

Texas GOP Chair Allen West says SCOTUS setback may call for new 'union' of 'law-abiding states'
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
What was the date of the December Democrat candidate death? Dec 17? So we will know absolutely in a few days if he's full of shit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Dreaming is one thing.  Interpretation is another.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What was the date of the December Democrat candidate death? Dec 17? So we will know absolutely in a few days if he's full of shit.
View Quote

I don't think it discerned which party, just a candidate that could be if either party.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think it discerned which party, just a candidate that could be if either party.
View Quote

I’m fairly sure the sign said The Democratic candidate for President.  It has variously been interpreted as Biden, the Biden campaign, the Democratic Party, and probably a few other things.  And remember, the Sargent of Arms said “There will be no viewing of the body, now or ever.”  So who knows what it really means.

The really weird part of that dream was that all the officials had their shoes in a pile off to the side. I am sure that is symbolic of something. But what is anyone’s guess.

ETA:  it could just as easily mean Biden was gently eased out of public life with no explanation so Harris could take over without delay.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m fairly sure the sign said The Democratic candidate for President.  It has variously been interpreted as Biden, the Biden campaign, the Democratic Party, and probably a few other things.  And remember, the Sargent of Arms said “There will be no viewing of the body, now or ever.”  So who knows what it really means.

The really weird part of that dream was that all the officials had their shoes in a pile off to the side. I am sure that is symbolic of something. But what is anyone’s guess.

ETA:  it could just as easily mean Biden was gently eased out of public life with no explanation so Harris could take over without delay.
View Quote

Can't speak for the shoes, but biden could be removed for almost any reason. He dies, he has that "policy disagreement" and resigns, he becomes disabled, or the current investigation on his son entraps him so he resigns (as planned?).
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The Earthquake Dream! - September 14th 2020

New dream I have not watched. Seems to me Dana's dreams are not prophetic. None of the November stuff happened.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And the sudden death of Uncle Sam who executed Lincoln may be the demise of the country as we knew it.
View Quote

That's how I interpret it.  The nation kills (metaphorically) Trump and because of this, the nation dooms itself into oblivion.

Add that to Lady Liberty fighting for her life in another dream and we do indeed have utter doom on the horizon.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
The Earthquake Dream! - September 14th 2020
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can't speak for the shoes, but biden could be removed for almost any reason. He dies, he has that "policy disagreement" and resigns, he becomes disabled, or the current investigation on his son entraps him so he resigns (as planned?).
View Quote

I notice big media is already throwing little digs against Biden. The old senile white guy was a trojan horse to get the one they really want in charge. Biden no doubt knew about this plan and will have Harris pardon him on the way out to escape any mounting legal troubles. He may have even been shown the laptop and blackmailed into choosing Harris and agreeing to exit at a pre-chosen time due to declining health. Either way he will be praised as a hero by the left for humbling himself to get a liberal woman of color to break the glass ceiling and make the history books.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, well, what do we have here?

U.S. Military Briefed on Possible Invasion by China & Russia
View Quote

Chinese nuclear submarines are supposedly approaching the United States, and Russian navy and air force are also on the move. In response the U.S. Navy has gathered their fleet all around the borders of America, to defend our homeland.
View Quote

The U.S. Navy posted a meaningful tweet as well: 'Time to execute'. Officially they are talking about an exercise, but the names of the operations may reveal something else: 'Steel Knight' which - when spoken - sounds like 'Steal Night'. Remember what happened on election night? That was one hell of a 'steal night'. Does this operation refer to that? The other name is 'Dawn Blitz 21'. The dawn is a new day that comes after a dark night. Once Donald Trump is inaugurated as the president again, at the beginning of 2021, that will indeed be a Dawn Blitz 21, a powerful bright new day in 2021
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#15]
The Snake Chain Dream with Dana Coverstone, John Redenbo and Cherie Goff.

New dream posted.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well, well, what do we have here?

U.S. Military Briefed on Possible Invasion by China & Russia

Chinese nuclear submarines are supposedly approaching the United States, and Russian navy and air force are also on the move. In response the U.S. Navy has gathered their fleet all around the borders of America, to defend our homeland.

The U.S. Navy posted a meaningful tweet as well: 'Time to execute'. Officially they are talking about an exercise, but the names of the operations may reveal something else: 'Steel Knight' which - when spoken - sounds like 'Steal Night'. Remember what happened on election night? That was one hell of a 'steal night'. Does this operation refer to that? The other name is 'Dawn Blitz 21'. The dawn is a new day that comes after a dark night. Once Donald Trump is inaugurated as the president again, at the beginning of 2021, that will indeed be a Dawn Blitz 21, a powerful bright new day in 2021

Come on, man!

Seriously, Chinese nuclear submarines?  Why would they approach the US.  They're loud and approaching the US puts them in an area where not only can they not be protected under an umbrella of DF-21, bombers, and fighters, but puts them in an area where the US can generate more P-8A sorties against them.

Possible invasion of the US?  How?  What lift?  A trans-Pacific invasion.  Like combat load tens of thousands of troops, tanks, etc in China and drive 6000+ miles to California to land them?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Come on, man!

Seriously, Chinese nuclear submarines?  Why would they approach the US.  They're loud and approaching the US puts them in an area where not only can they not be protected under an umbrella of DF-21, bombers, and fighters, but puts them in an area where the US can generate more P-8A sorties against them.

Possible invasion of the US?  How?  What lift?  A trans-Pacific invasion.  Like combat load tens of thousands of troops, tanks, etc in China and drive 6000+ miles to California to land them?
View Quote

Some of it does strain credulity.  I say Dec. 17 is the day we know whether or not he's a prophet.  Either Biden or Harris is dead, or their candidacy is dead, or Coverstone is a fraud.  I think it's just that simple.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Some of it does strain credulity.  I say Dec. 17 is the day we know whether or not he's a prophet.  Either Biden or Harris is dead, or their candidacy is dead, or Coverstone is a fraud.  I think it's just that simple.
View Quote

Some?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#19]
You guys take this stuff seriously?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you believe in?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What do you believe in?
View Quote

The New Testament
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#25]

Very interesting statement.  I particularly found it interesting that he referenced Joseph's 14 cows and Daniel, since I had discussed the same two prophets.  He also discussed the book of Joel, which has particular significance for me.  I guess this statement gives me even more confidence that Coverstone is the real thing.

One thing I missed in my earlier comments about dream interpretation is "preparation."  I suppose I just thought someone had the interpretation as soon as it came out of the prophet's mouth.  But in looking at the book of Daniel, I see that he spent the night in prayer before offering the interpretation.  And not just him, he enlisted his friends to also spend the night in prayer.  Now, I don't know that is appropriate for every dream, but certainly some kind of preparation and, dare I say it, WORK, is going to be involved at least some times.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What do you believe in?
View Quote

Not directed at you in particular, but I am curious about  what the folks following this think of the messages from Marian apparitions at Fatima, Rue de Bac, Akita, etc?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not directed at you in particular, but I am curious about  what the folks following this think of the messages from Marian apparitions at Fatima, Rue de Bac, Akita, etc?
View Quote

I don't follow those, or know much of anything about them.  So I have no opinion.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't follow those, or know much of anything about them.  So I have no opinion.
View Quote

Maybe I'll make a new thread.  Don't want to derail this one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Gajw2mw2c

New dream I have not watched. Seems to me Dana's dreams are not prophetic. None of the November stuff happened.
View Quote

First seeing this, i swear i had a dream of an earthquake going east to west in the US last night.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Tomorrow is December 17th.

After tomorrow we will know.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Tomorrow is December 17th.

After tomorrow we will know.
View Quote
Dana has missed dates all ready. I'll call it now. Nothing happens to the Dem party tomorrow. Dana is genuine but his dreams are nothing but chaff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dana has missed dates all ready. I'll call it now. Nothing happens to the Dem party tomorrow. Dana is genuine but his dreams are nothing but chaff.
View Quote

"Big things coming to the world, Passover 2021."

I was hoping and looking forward to this as well.  In my mind, the pandemic was to be declared over.  

I wouldn't say he missed all dates.   I think he was spot on with Sept (RGB death, middle 2 weeks of oct (ACB hearings) and of course Nov 3 clockwise then counterclockwise very descriptive.

I guess we read into it what we want to read into it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"Big things coming to the world, Passover 2021."

I was hoping and looking forward to this as well.  In my mind, the pandemic was to be declared over.  

I wouldn't say he missed all dates.   I think he was spot on with Sept (RGB death, middle 2 weeks of oct (ACB hearings) and of course Nov 3 clockwise then counterclockwise very descriptive.

I guess we read into it what we want to read into it.
View Quote

Widerstehe, it sounds like you and I are the only ones left who think there is something to it.

I will say this, though.  I have been a little disturbed by the sheer number of dreams.  Yesterday, I was trying to correlate Old Testament prophets by the number of visions/dreams.  I didn't get very far along.  But my impression is that most prophets had only one or two visitations.  Daniel had a handful.  From what I can tell, Isaiah and Ezekiel had a lot of visions. And, of course, the Apostle John had just one, but it was yuuuuge.  It just seems like maybe some dreams, the early ones, were spot on, and the later ones might be, like docglockster says, stress dreams.

There seems to be a point in time in which my interest in working on interpreting new dreams dropped off.  I don't know if that is the Holy Spirit telling me to drop it, or if I am just overwhelmed.  It could be the latter.  In attempting to study Ezekiel, the sheer volume of it all is daunting, particularly since so much of it is vague and specific at the same time.  (By that, I mean it talks about specific events, but in a way that it is hard to apply it.  Kind of like examining the leaves of a tree, and missing the whole tree as a result.)

I finally had time to watch the dream posted a couple of days ago with his two friends interpreting it with him.  While their interpretations all sounds plausible, I was a little underwhelmed.  When Joseph and Daniel interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar, they response was sort of like, "Yes!  That's it!"  I didn't get that from his two friend's interpretations.  More like, "Yeah, I could see that.  I suppose.  If I have to."
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#34]
I have noted the detail and number of dreams, too.  Plus, don't forget that he has the same dream night after night before he "reports" it.

The dreams I've had that turned out to be prophetic normally have ONE scene and it sticks in my mind.  The interpretation is usually obvious, and it's only ONE idea per dream.  There have been some that I had to pray about for several prayer sessions afterwards, but not always.

I have to allow for the Holy Spirit and the Father to present prophecies in different ways to different people, but I have always been suspicious of how many dreams he's had, how detailed they are, and how hard to interpret some of them are.

I'm calling it too:  Unless something significant happens today to end the Biden candidacy and president-elect status (even if we only get a taste of things to come), then I have to say that no matter how sincere he is, Dana Coverstone is a false prophet, and spreader of lies.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#35]
If you're still looking to see if the Dec 17th date is going to hold valid, I'd suggest heading over to twitter and taking a look at what Lin Wood and some other conservative people involved in the election fraud fight are revealing today.  Biden's career isn't the only one that's about to be over.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you're still looking to see if the Dec 17th date is going to hold valid, I'd suggest heading over to twitter and taking a look at what Lin Wood and some other conservative people involved in the election fraud fight are revealing today.  Biden's career isn't the only one that's about to be over.
View Quote

Link?

I want to quote it in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
I stand by my position.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#39]

I guess I don't give "Biblical Dream Interpreters" any more credibility than the ones having the dreams, frankly.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Today is the day that I was using as a measure for the truthfulness of his dreams.   Not looking good right now.  

His prophecies are not coming true.   In my world that is the mark of a false prophet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#41]

There's other stuff coming out, including how chief justice Roberts is corrupt/compromised.

Edit: not sure what I'm doing wrong but those are two of the links I find pertinent.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#42]
While I'll admit just the seeds of bidens (or whomever) destruction may be sown today in a form we may not see yet, if not outright happening, it's not looking good. The tweets above aren't telling us much, we have seen a lot of similar "blockbuster" tweets like those for years with no results.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Plausible.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I think sometthing is going on in the Body of Christ that all the fake so-called prophets are about to be exposed. As far as I'm concerned Coverstone's 15 minutes of fame are up. I actually resent the fact that he made any of his dreams public at this point. I think Mark Taylor will be the next one to go down.

These guys are so full of shit that I wish we could revive the Old Testament punishment for a false prophet.

Sorry, but that's where I'm at.

Both these guys (and others) are Matthew 24 false teachers.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#46]
The thing about Coverstone is, he has always absolutely denied being a prophet. I don't know how anyone could say he is a false prophet because of that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The thing about Coverstone is, he has always absolutely denied being a prophet. I don't know how anyone could say he is a false prophet because of that.
View Quote

He may have said that is a prophet but yet he broadcasts his dreams.  I do not think he is a bad person with nefarious intentions.   However, he would have been better to have kept his dreams to himself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He may have said that is a prophet but yet he broadcasts his dreams.  I do not think he is a bad person with nefarious intentions.   However, he would have been better to have kept his dreams to himself.
View Quote

I guess I feel different. I am glad he has the First Amendment right to talk about his dreams. None of what I have said is meant to come across as argumentative btw, just another opinion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
But, he does claim to have dreams from God, and God revealed things to prophets in the Bible through dreams.  I haven't read the thread, but I've been following the guy from the beginning.  Call me a skeptic, to put it nicely.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#50]
This is not about first amendment rights, which he has. This is about doing damage to and inviting derision to the Christian faith. If people doubt the Divinity of Christ because his dreams don't come true, then he has negated his purpose as a preacher and at the vary LEAST should no longer be a pastor.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top