User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:08:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:28:55 AM EDT
[#1]
many things from Japan dont make sense.  it is kinda fun though
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Its an awsome way to drive, Imagine going around the corner without releasing your gas pedal , but instead flooring it.
Perfectly good for urban driving.
FYI
Always buy used tires as they dont last over a day.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IT doesn't bother me that folks want to do it, but like you I just don't see the appeal. I guess learning to drive in RWD cars on dirt roads got it out of my system early.

There is nothing wrong with learning how to control your car in a skid situation, and doing it in a semi-safe enviorment is the best way to do it. So I guess I give them a thumbds up, even if it leaves me scratching my head some.

RWD on dirt is fun!  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
When I had Need For Speed Underground on Xbox one of the levels was drifting, it was pretty fun.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
It's odd to me in that it's more like figure skating than it is like Formula 1.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:45:15 AM EDT
[#8]
For real fun "drfiting" a vehicle in turns run a 4wd down your local dirt roads or better yet a dedicated off road vehicle area.  Remember it is different than a RWD, if your rear end is sliding out too far you step on the gas to pull it back in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
in many rally courses, drifting is the only way to come out of some of the turns with any momentum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top