Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i put some many down on a blazer today.

its a 2000, 2 door with 83,000 miles. its a really nice car. maybe put some stuff on it

My parents just got rid of a 2000 Blazer.  It was an LT, four door.

Nice truck, but it had a problem with the fuel gauge. It was broken and would not report the "acutal" level of fuel in the gas tank.

That's the only thing I'd worry about.  It's an expensive fix too I've heard on the sending unit.

The other problem was an intermittent power window problem.

The Blazer is real nice, it's kinda cramped compared to what we have now(a trailblazer.)  But you won't be disappointed with the 4.3 in it.  Hauls ass.  

haha i hope it works out well.

the thing sounds real nice thou.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i put some many down on a blazer today.

its a 2000, 2 door with 83,000 miles. its a really nice car. maybe put some stuff on it

My parents just got rid of a 2000 Blazer.  It was an LT, four door.

Nice truck, but it had a problem with the fuel gauge. It was broken and would not report the "acutal" level of fuel in the gas tank.

That's the only thing I'd worry about.  It's an expensive fix too I've heard on the sending unit.

The other problem was an intermittent power window problem.

The Blazer is real nice, it's kinda cramped compared to what we have now(a trailblazer.)  But you won't be disappointed with the 4.3 in it.  Hauls ass.  

haha i hope it works out well.

the thing sounds real nice thou.

You're not gonna go wrong with the S-10 Blazer though.  Nice truck.  I'd reccomend it.  Enjoy it.  
BTW we have a 05 trailblazer now.  But I liked that 2000 Blazer, one of the nicest GM products we had...we had an '88 Astro, made it to 122K before throwing a rod through the block.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top