User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats First on Race Day.  I have a modified 500hp 03 Cobra and its the best car I have ever had and that includes the three Trans-Ams I have owned.

Fu*ker Only Runs Downhill

There's nothing better sounding than a 350 Chevy with straightpipes and Cherry Bombs. Thats what redneck dreams are made of

And on the 350 Diesel note, GM took a Buick (or was it Olds) 350 GAS motor and converted it to a diesel. They should have known that there was gonna be problems. Gas motors, no matter how HD they are, AREN'T cut out for diesel compression.

WIZZO (Fullsize Chevy Blazer 4x4 guy)

Watch who you are calling a redneck.  With a BA in political science, BS in accounting and MBA in finance I hardly qualify.  I paid cash for my $35k 03 Cobra and added $3k in mods, including Bassani headers and X-pipes and Borla cat-backs.  I have killed so many Camaro SS's and WS6 Trans-Am's I only bother with vettes now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been pretty happy with both my F150's......
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll drive a GM
After all the horses die or are made into glue!
FORD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I just voted and it looks like Ford is winning by a landslide on the poll.  LANDSLIDE!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really don't care as long as it's an American company.  But, I guess if I had to break it down further, I would say for me it is Chevy then Ford then Dodge.   I just can't get into the asian import crap.

Chevy for cars
Ford for trucks
Ive worked on both
KILL HONDAS
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats First on Race Day.  I have a modified 500hp 03 Cobra and its the best car I have ever had and that includes the three Trans-Ams I have owned.

here

And on the 350 Diesel note, GM took a Buick (or was it Olds) 350 GAS motor and converted it to a diesel. They should have known that there was gonna be problems. Gas motors, no matter how HD they are, AREN'T cut out for diesel compression.

Cherry bombs arnt needed if you got horsepower
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is as stupid as Colt VS Bushmaster...

hey!  its informative!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Cherry bombs arnt needed if you got horsepower

Cerry Bombs ARE needed if I don't want to spend gas money on tickets for loud exhaust (thank goodness I haven't gotten one of those yet)

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You chevy fans tell me this:  if chevys are superior to fords than why are they going to cut 25000 jobs in the next couple of years? And why are they losing $2,300 per vehicle sold this year (according to a news report)?

The only chevys I like are the H2's and the new corvettes. At least hey got that right.

Ford shivy

Chevy/GMC is cutting jobs thanks to mismanagement.  Two of the head guys were cooking the books.  A couple months ago they were found out and received a free ticket to jail.  They cost the company several hundred million dollars.

My dad drag raced from 1962-1976.  He always ran with a Chevy.  He only lost a couple times to a Mustang.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's nothing better sounding than a 350 Chevy with straightpipes and Cherry Bombs. Thats what redneck dreams are made of

Watch who you are calling a redneck.  With a BA in political science, BS in accounting and MBA in finance I hardly qualify.  I paid cash for my $35k 03 Cobra and added $3k in mods, including Bassani headers and X-pipes and Borla cat-backs.  I have killed so many Camaro SS's and WS6 Trans-Am's I only bother with vettes now.

I wasn't calling you a Redneck, if that's what you're getting at.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Ford=F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Crappy ford engineering almost killed my dad when I was 4.

Been an "anything but ford" guy ever since.  So far, the record is one buick, and two chevys.  Next car will probably be an import, because chevy and dodge seem to be good at producing fugly blobmobiles.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Bushmaster!

Sorry, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Friends don't let friends buy Chevy's.

In reality, I don't care all that much but I've always owned and been happy with Ford Products.  I owned a Chevy once.  I was not impressed.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#15]
HONDA SUCKA
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I've always been more of a Chevy fan, but my Dad almost made me change my mind two summers ago...

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you ARE from Oklahoma, Mr. Haggard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ford=F*cked Over Rebuilt Dodge!

See? Even after being f*cked over and rebuilt, a Dodge is STILL better than a Chevy!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top