Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2017 3:22:40 PM EDT
I am trying to pull off a long distance used truck purchase.  Can anybody confirm by this picture if this truck has either bluetooth or an auxilliary input on the stereo?  I have not been a big GM guy in the past so no knowledge.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It should have, my parents have a truck just like that. Bluetooth for sure, aux input may be in the console.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  That one button looks like it says "media" to me.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
OP - you DO know about the mystery vibration some 2014s have - right?
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a 14 Silverado and the radio is just like that.  It is fairly easy to pair your phone.  Make sure to drive it first.  As someone mentioned some people have had various vibration issues with the 14-17 models.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
aux input may be in the console.
View Quote
It is.  Link

Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
aux input may be in the console.
It is.  Link

http://blogs.cars.com/.a/6a00d83451b3c669e2019aff4e5d65970d-800wi
Dang, I took a picture of that in my 2014 the other night and completely forgot to post it. It's in the console. 
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OP - you DO know about the mystery vibration some 2014s have - right?
View Quote
NOW I do.  Nothing like a little drama added.  

I have two BILs who own these GMC trucks.  No problems with vibration or much else.  

The dealer ( Texas Direct Auto) warranty gives me 7 days to reject the deal.  Delivery will be tomorrow evening or Thursday.  I will immediately head up I-45 for a highway test drive.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't get too caught up in the 'mysterious' vibration complaints; there is a fix for it now. It mostly focuses around tire balance, as that is the driving factor, but the hydraulic steering rack bushings have fixed many trucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top