Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 101
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Jake, well done on the Gunner Platform.  I have a tan platform that adjusts almost twice as high that is going in my keeper truck, the EUCs for which got released this morning.

I have GMV Firetruck 1pc Step Bumpers:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jake-cutter:
It was hard using facebook, really don't like it (make one for your dog or pet and call it a day). Royal pain and wish there was a better platform as some of the routine sellers are going their first vs g503 or steel soldiers. Steel Soldiers has made it hard to sell for some guys and the way it is ran runs others off. The other thing with Facebook is finding the different groups and requesting access to the groups. The GMV group took a few days, same for the HMMWV buy and sell group, there is another for mil gear (cool guy gear) that I am still waiting on access to.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link?
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright tomorrow my M2HB arrives back from being built out. Still need to find a MK93 mount which seem to have dried up lately. How are those that have one storing or transporting them? I saw the Pelican/Hardigg transport case that holds the gun and two barrel and that would be nice if they weren't $1100+.

Also, while talking guns, who has the M4/AR mount installed up front? How do you like it? Any pics?
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Alright tomorrow my M2HB arrives back from being built out. Still need to find a MK93 mount which seem to have dried up lately. How are those that have one storing or transporting them? I saw the Pelican/Hardigg transport case that holds the gun and two barrel and that would be nice if they weren't $1100+.

Also, while talking guns, who has the M4/AR mount installed up front? How do you like it? Any pics?
View Quote
Jake, is that one of those $700 kit m2s?

I want one cause ive got a m66 ring for big trucks now, and suddenly some big trucks to go with it.  But ive been apprehensive to “pull the trigger” (dad joke).

Either way i want lots of pics and info!

I too looked into mounts, seems the mk64 and mk93 are stupid money anymore.  I started looking into older mounts that still made it to GWOT.

Cant remember the designation right off the top of my head now....something like m-23 equalizer?  Roots back to ww2 and through vietnam and into oif/oef probably.

Beltfed34 had some in various conditions recently.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Know of anyone making repro rocker mount ammo can / step thingy on GMVs?
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Aguas:

Jake, is that one of those $700 kit m2s?

I want one cause ive got a m66 ring for big trucks now, and suddenly some big trucks to go with it.  But ive been apprehensive to “pull the trigger” (dad joke).

Either way i want lots of pics and info!

I too looked into mounts, seems the mk64 and mk93 are stupid money anymore.  I started looking into older mounts that still made it to GWOT.
View Quote
No, this is a real semi M2HB that I had assembled from a parts kit I got in trade. Picked it up today and laid it out on the floor to see. Good thing my wife keeps a spare rug around as she knows I would have set it on her nice ones. As fo rthe mount, I would prefer the Mk93 but would settle for a MK64. However, all seem to have dried up. So for now, no way to mount it. Plus waiting on some ammo too.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By night9:
Know of anyone making repro rocker mount ammo can / step thingy on GMVs?
View Quote
86humv had the can holders and I thought @stoner63a was looking at making the bracket at one point, same for a guy on the GMV facebook page but it was recommended to make some minor changes to allow for better clearance. However, I haven't seen anything finalized. I keep debating as that's a lot of weight on the ring once fully loaded up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got either 6pairs or 12 street side running boards coming, waiting to be picked up in Ohio.
Attachment Attached File

My two 1995 M1025A2 GMVs get loaded up tomorrow 0900 then delivered sometime Saturday, finally after nearly 14 months from my initial attempt to buy Lot #38.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#8]
@stoner63a nice score on the steps. Do they come with the mounting brackets too? I have been wanting to add a set or the ammo can holder ones but never seem to find the mounting hardware/brackets.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#9]
@stoner63a nice score on the steps. Do they come with the mounting brackets too? I have been wanting to add a set or the ammo can holder ones but never seem to find the mounting hardware/brackets.
View Quote
There is a two layer flange welded to the inside edge of the running board.  The Jackrails are supposed to have 3 shoulder bolts for the running boards to slip over then torque down on the body inside to lock the board or ammo can bins in place.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
That's what I meant the Jack rails (been a long day). Have any of those come up for auction?
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#11]

No, this is a real semi M2HB that I had assembled from a parts kit I got in trade. Picked it up today and laid it out on the floor to see. Good thing my wife keeps a spare rug around as she knows I would have set it on her nice ones. As fo rthe mount, I would prefer the Mk93 but would settle for a MK64. However, all seem to have dried up. So for now, no way to mount it. Plus waiting on some ammo too.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/86875/M2HB_pic_1_jpg-1200919.JPG

86humv had the can holders and I thought @stoner63a was looking at making the bracket at one point, same for a guy on the GMV facebook page but it was recommended to make some minor changes to allow for better clearance. However, I haven't seen anything finalized. I keep debating as that's a lot of weight on the ring once fully loaded up.
View Quote
Austin just had a Mk64 mostly complete for just over $500, always, always attempt a 25% off Make Offer.  It may not be approved automatically like a 20% usually does, but I haven't had one offer refused yet.   I've even asked him a couple times what was the best he could do on XX part, and he told me "just make me an offer"

The Mk93 mount came about mostly because the Mk19 40mm Grenade Machine Gun was destroying the early stamped weapons mounts on the M1025, and the M2HBs to a lesser extent.   When I was signed for an M1025 1993-94, we still had M60s on M142 Mounts by TO&E, not M2HBs.

SOCOM ran into the same sort of problems when the M240L with titanium receivers were introduced, the Limas fired from fixed vehicular mounts were destroying themselves, Army had divested itself of the recoil-absorbing M240 soft mounts with the introduction of the M192 Lightweight Tripod System.   The M192 Tripod itself a whole conversation of its own, although lighter than the M2/M122 tripod, it limits the employment of the Infantry Plt's GPMG in the direct fire mode.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 10:07:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner63a] [#12]
That's what I meant the Jack rails (been a long day). Have any of those come up for auction?
View Quote
No originals that I know of, both Jake Garlitz M998_Nut and Dave L make exact copies of both the early short rails and the full-length rails.

Its going to be a long 3 days until my trucks finally get here.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#13]
@FKAM and @Ryan_Ruck I have a question on the Vic 3 with Augi boxes, do you have only mono out of the rear/second crew box? I have mine fully wired and when I connected it to my phone I hear music out of both sides/ears on the front head sets connected to the first crew box, but only hear music out of one side/ear out of the rear head sets connected to the second crew box. Just wanting to see if the is normal or if I am missing something.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#14]
@FKAM and @Ryan_Ruck I have a question on the Vic 3 with Augi boxes, do you have only mono out of the rear/second crew box? I have mine fully wired and when I connected it to my phone I hear music out of both sides/ears on the front head sets connected to the first crew box, but only hear music out of one side/ear out of the rear head sets connected to the second crew box. Just wanting to see if the is normal or if I am missing something.
View Quote
Well, I'm running the VIC-3 Full and it's been a while but I'm pretty sure I got stereo on the rears.

Have you tried a different highway cable?
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Have you tried a different highway cable?
View Quote
No, I haven't tried different cables. I changed position, but I had it wired correctly the first time. Cables will be next I guess but kinda low on priority as its the rear and doesn't affect me or the first passenger. Still trying to find a M2HB mount and then some MSG Jack Rails are next.
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Who are the humvee gods here? Want to pick your bRiAn for a moment.

(Sorry if you’re named Brian)
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#17]
@fadedsun Several different ones of us can answer a lot of your questions. Pretty good knowledge base here without the BS of the other military vehicle forums. Just ask away.
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Who are the humvee gods here? Want to pick your bRiAn for a moment.

(Sorry if you’re named Brian)
View Quote
I'd say most all of us actively posting to the thread are pretty well read on them. Fire away!
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 8:09:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FKAM] [#19]
View Quote
@jake-cutter.  I hear everything on both ears on all of the stations unless I use a dual com headset.  Dual com sets are designed to only receive audio from each cable on single side.  Don't know if you are using dual audio sets or not.

BTW: love the M2.  It is my all time favorite weapon.  I called it "Ma Duce" because you could reach out and touch someone.  But that reference my show my age and some may not get the reference.
Link Posted: 12/22/2019 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks guys, I will try some new cables then to see if that solves the problem.

@stoner63a did your trucks arrive and please post plenty of pics.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks guys, I will try some new cables then to see if that solves the problem.

@stoner63a did your trucks arrive and please post plenty of pics.
View Quote
@jake-cutter
Attachment Attached File

First truck the hauler only had to lower his trailer ramp and I rolled right down.  Second truck I used a 30ft tow strap behind my FJ.  Had to position one in my backyard over the holidays so I tried to use a Blue Ox 10,000lb tow bar, I turned left in the FJ, the GMV decided to turn right, got it stuck in a freshly dug rut.

While I was rounding up extension cords to attempt to put the charger on the batts, my neighbor Kevin who bought my 1987 A0 truck stopped by, volunteered to help me, I towed the first one with him steering the GMV. Second truck I pushed backwards up into my drive to end up in my garage over the holiday.  I didn't have much time to survey the trucks.

I did notice one thing, the "CIF" truck with the H1 style air compressor shelf, still had the bracket they used to hold a quick release coupling between the hood and firewall.
Attachment Attached File

One of the other buyers had a truck with the coupling still intact:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#22]

I'd say most all of us actively posting to the thread are pretty well read on them. Fire away!
View Quote
Email sent.

Does anyone know what this is?

4) BAE Systems 12359348-2 Final Drives

I searched and can’t figure it out. I’m guessing Bradley final drives but I’m not sure
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Email sent.

I searched and can’t figure it out. I’m guessing Bradley final drives but I’m not sure
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Email sent.

Sent you a reply!

Looks like those are for an M548: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/what-are-final-drives-from-am548-used-for.190384/
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:53:10 AM EDT
[#24]
In todays episode of GovPlanet Pitfalls, we have an auction for GMV Running Boards, total of 12pcs, limited pics:
Attachment Attached File

After 3 missed pickup appointments I finally get them this week, 12 pieces, of which there are only 4 curbside boards, only 4 complete sets leaving 4 extra street side/driver's side running boards

sAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:01:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jake-cutter] [#25]
@stoner63a if you are going to sell any of those let us know as I'm in for a set.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 5:42:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jake-cutter] [#26]
Finally bought a mk93 mount that beltfed/Austin posted on ebay. I was putting in an offer when stoner63a was posting it the gmv group and Ryan was texting me. Austin shipped it yesterday and it arrived today. I found one for the missing pins on eBay but can find the front set pn 6650695 which I believe is 6 1/2" (7" OA) x 9/16" and 1 3/32" (1 5/8" OA) x 3/8", " 300 Series Stainless Steel, Ball Bearing, Quick Release Pin, with Chain.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Finally bought a mk93 mount that beltfed/Austin posted on ebay. I was putting in an offer when stoner63a was posting it the gmv group and Ryan was texting me. Austin shipped it yesterday and it arrived today. I found one for the missing pins on eBay but can find the front set pn 6650695 which I believe is 6 1/2" (7" OA) x 9/16" and 1 3/32" (1 5/8" OA) x 3/8", " 300 Series Stainless Steel, Ball Bearing, Quick Release Pin, with Chain.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/86875/IMG_20200117_150923_jpg-1238071.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/86875/IMG_20200117_150918_jpg-1238072.JPG
View Quote
I'd been meaning to reply to this and kept forgetting...

Do you have a picture of the pin it uses Jake?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:47:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jake-cutter] [#28]
Looking at the tech manual it is part #9 which is NSN 5315-01-386-0206 PN 6650695 as shown below. I have found a set similar on BMG but can't confirm the correct sizes. Also when looking for the part number it is hard to see if it is one pin or the two as shown in the diagram as I need both.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Looking at the tech manual it is part #9 which is NSN 5315-01-386-0206 PN 6650695 as shown below. I have found a set similar on BMG but can't confirm the correct sizes. Also when looking for the part number it is hard to see if it is one pin or the two as shown in the diagram as I need both.
View Quote
If it will help I can take a picture of mine and measure the pins.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#30]
@FKAM that would be awesome if you could take pics and measurements.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 3:08:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FKAM] [#31]
@FKAM that would be awesome if you could take pics and measurements.
View Quote
@jake-cutter,

The dimensions on mine are exactly like the picture you posted from the BMG website.

Small pin dia is 3/8 and the large dia is 9/16.

Attachment Attached File

Small length:
Total length
Attachment Attached File

Inside collar length
Attachment Attached File

Large length:
Total length
Attachment Attached File

From inside collar length
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks, that's what I needed. Not thrilled with $80+ for two pins but still for the price I paid for the mount not too bad.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Thanks, that's what I needed. Not thrilled with $80+ for two pins but still for the price I paid for the mount not too bad.
View Quote
Nothing comparable at Grainger or Fastenal?
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Nothing comparable at Grainger or Fastenal?
View Quote
The small one is easy, but the larger one is not a common diameter (9/16) it appears.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:58:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Well, I broke my own commandment of letting my truck sit and it may have come to bite me in the ass...

It's been around 5 weeks (maybe even 6) since I took the truck out on a drive and about 2 weeks since I ran it (including running through the shifter to move trans fluid). It's just been too wet and miserable here to take it out and when it hasn't I've been working.

So the weather was clear today and and I didn't have any on call calls to attend to so got the truck out to take it on a short drive. And that's when I found the trans acting odd.

Let the truck warm up about 15 minutes and headed out. Started out fine but when it should have been shifting to 2nd, instead it ran up to unusually high RPMs. I backed off, then got back on it, more high RPMs and then it finally grabbed second. After it hit second it felt like it was shifting normal. Pulled up to a stop and on starting out found it was really sluggish off the line, like it was starting out in 2nd. But it continued to hit 3rd and I believe 4th. I'm going to have to double check my tach but the RPMs seemed admittedly high for 4th at 55. Another stop, still sluggish. Got to a parking lot and on a hunch shut the truck off. Starting out once again felt normal but then ran up the RPMs again before hitting 2nd. After hitting second, back to normal. I stopped, back to feeling like it was starting in 2nd. Next stop I shut it off, back to feeling like it launched in 1st but ran up the RPMs again.

My initial thought was sticking valve(s) or possibly solenoid(s) because, when we did the swap, we changed out the trans fluid and the fluid was bright red with no material/debris in the pan and, prior to sitting, there were absolutely zero signs of any transmission issues. As an aside, I didn't get any Trans light at any point in this.

After getting back home I ended up getting a service call so figured while I was out I'd take a look at transmission additives. I wasn't really planning on getting anything since additives are rarely a solution but saw Sea Foam has Hydra Trans Tune which says it's not a stop leak (with the junk that go along with those) and is made for sticking internals. I've had good results with Sea Foam products before on the combustion side of things so figured I'd try it. Put it in the truck when I got home, took it out for a few miles, still drove the same as before so it's sitting until I can get some diesel in the truck and do some more driving.

I may have to get that TCM to Tech Tool adapter cable I had planned built sooner than later and borrow my buddy's Chinese knockoff Tech Tool to see what's going on. I'll have to dig into that 4L80E Supplement too. I know a lot about the transmission setup in these trucks in general terms but I'm not nearly as well versed on the internals of the 4L80.

Anyone have any thoughts or input?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Well, I broke my own commandment of letting my truck sit and it may have come to bite me in the ass...

It's been around 5 weeks (maybe even 6) since I took the truck out on a drive and about 2 weeks since I ran it (including running through the shifter to move trans fluid). It's just been too wet and miserable here to take it out and when it hasn't I've been working.

So the weather was clear today and and I didn't have any on call calls to attend to so got the truck out to take it on a short drive. And that's when I found the trans acting odd.

Let the truck warm up about 15 minutes and headed out. Started out fine but when it should have been shifting to 2nd, instead it ran up to unusually high RPMs. I backed off, then got back on it, more high RPMs and then it finally grabbed second. After it hit second it felt like it was shifting normal. Pulled up to a stop and on starting out found it was really sluggish off the line, like it was starting out in 2nd. But it continued to hit 3rd and I believe 4th. I'm going to have to double check my tach but the RPMs seemed admittedly high for 4th at 55. Another stop, still sluggish. Got to a parking lot and on a hunch shut the truck off. Starting out once again felt normal but then ran up the RPMs again before hitting 2nd. After hitting second, back to normal. I stopped, back to feeling like it was starting in 2nd. Next stop I shut it off, back to feeling like it launched in 1st but ran up the RPMs again.

My initial thought was sticking valve(s) or possibly solenoid(s) because, when we did the swap, we changed out the trans fluid and the fluid was bright red with no material/debris in the pan and, prior to sitting, there were absolutely zero signs of any transmission issues. As an aside, I didn't get any Trans light at any point in this.

After getting back home I ended up getting a service call so figured while I was out I'd take a look at transmission additives. I wasn't really planning on getting anything since additives are rarely a solution but saw Sea Foam has Hydra Trans Tune which says it's not a stop leak (with the junk that go along with those) and is made for sticking internals. I've had good results with Sea Foam products before on the combustion side of things so figured I'd try it. Put it in the truck when I got home, took it out for a few miles, still drove the same as before so it's sitting until I can get some diesel in the truck and do some more driving.

I may have to get that TCM to Tech Tool adapter cable I had planned built sooner than later and borrow my buddy's Chinese knockoff Tech Tool to see what's going on. I'll have to dig into that 4L80E Supplement too. I know a lot about the transmission setup in these trucks in general terms but I'm not nearly as well versed on the internals of the 4L80.

View Quote
Is there an OBDII hook up on it?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes

There's the J2 data connection but an adapter cable needs to be made to use a Tech Tool.

Attachment Attached File

I've got the parts to make the adapter cable, just haven't yet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#38]

There's the J2 data connection but an adapter cable needs to be made to use a Tech Tool.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2020-01-26_23-09-57_jpg-1251573.JPG

I've got the parts to make the adapter cable, just haven't yet.
View Quote
Yeah get the codes an go from there
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#39]
Yeah get the codes an go from there
View Quote
@m35ben

Per my count I've got:

24 - VSS/TOSS Circuit Low
72 - VSS/TOSS Circuit Open

So I guess I'll have to crawl under in the daylight and start checking connections.

Interesting it didn't throw a trouble light.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Explains why I felt like I was in limp mode the whole time on my short test drive a little bit ago before pulling the codes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#41]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2020-01-27_18-24-00_jpg-1252326.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2020-01-27_18-24-30_jpg-1252327.JPG

Explains why I felt like I was in limp mode the whole time on my short test drive a little bit ago before pulling the codes.
View Quote
Interesting
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Hope you get it figured out. I took mine out for the first time in over 3 weeks tonight to pick up pizza. I've been starting it every week and letting it come up to temperature but due to the weather and work I haven't had much time to drive it. Had a little erratic oil pressure bouncing around from 30-90 psi but mainly staying at 60 psi. Going to check all the glow plugs wires tomorrow and make sure I didn't bump anything when messing with the auxiliary lights and antenna wiring a few weeks ago. Idles smooth once it settles out though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Well after a couple evening beers and not enough sense to not go crawling around my gravel driveway at 11:45pm, I found my problem.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Yep... That'll do it.

Thank God it's an easy fix!
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Well after a couple evening beers and not enough sense to not go crawling around my gravel driveway at 11:45pm, I found my problem.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_1641_jpg-1252780.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_1642_jpg-1252781.JPG

Yep... That'll do it.

Thank God it's an easy fix!
View Quote
Great that should be easy
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:07:07 AM EDT
[#46]
After an adhesive lined butt splice, some Tesa tape, and a zip tie I'm back up 100%!

Lesson learned, pull codes even if the Trans light doesn't come on in the middle of your transmission problems. Also decided when I make my TCM diagnostic adapter cable, I'm going to include a switch on it to allow jumpering A and E if a Tech tool isn't available.

Big relief I don't need to spring for a new trans! I do think I want to maybe start keeping an eye out for an inexpensive salvage yard 4L85E though. I've still got my original TH400 takeout. Maybe I can trade that towards one...
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:02:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Oh my...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#48]
After an adhesive lined butt splice, some Tesa tape, and a zip tie I'm back up 100%!

Lesson learned, pull codes even if the Trans light doesn't come on in the middle of your transmission problems. Also decided when I make my TCM diagnostic adapter cable, I'm going to include a switch on it to allow jumpering A and E if a Tech tool isn't available.

Big relief I don't need to spring for a new trans! I do think I want to maybe start keeping an eye out for an inexpensive salvage yard 4L85E though. I've still got my original TH400 takeout. Maybe I can trade that towards one...
View Quote
great
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#49]
I need to quit looking in this thread, starting to get the bug to pursue a HUMVEE.  I would love to own one just because.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:01:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By cda97:
I need to quit looking in this thread, starting to get the bug to pursue a HUMVEE.  I would love to own one just because.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cda97:

It's hard to beat all the fun of a Jeep with the utility of a heavy duty truck! Plus it's basically the AR of the truck world and you can build it out however you want.

I'd bet those 1165s go for $25k+ though.
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top