Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2008 1:38:49 AM EDT
If your supply doesn't have it set up yet, get him/her to! Ours has ours set up so we order every other month for a total of $120 or so. For the first time I've been able to get stuff the PX never has or I can never find in my size and have to order with my own money from Ranger Joes.
Link Posted: 11/26/2008 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It's good when you get the right stuff.  My company sent out an order.  My roommate ordered a few medium regular tops and bottoms.  He wound up with large long or something.  Another guy got e-5 rank instead of e-6.  I suppose it would be good if it the crap they sent was correct, but there have been screw ups.  I still have not got the shit I ordered.  I don't know if it's just delayed or if my request was not filled.  I wish they expanded the list of items a bit.  I can't quite remember what our options were, but there were a few things people wanted that were not on the list.
Link Posted: 11/26/2008 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It also depends on how corrupt your command/supply are.  Ours didn't want us to order stuff on our own because, apparently, they thought that higher would think we had to order stuff ourselves to get it (mostly true, unfortunately) and also, no shit, they didn't want us to replace field losses, because then they had to do paperwork.  We fought hard enough that eventually my squad could order stuff (to shut me up, the supply NCO admitted that to me).  The rest of the company got screwed.  I dunno if the stuff comes out of someone's budget for discretionary spending or what, but supply fought a long time to keep us from using the system.
Link Posted: 12/8/2008 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Yeah, it's alright.

I hate how they ship all your shit at different times. One day I'd get a pair of boots and one ACU top (no bottom) and like a hat or something, The next day I'd get an envelope with just an airborne tab in it.  It made no sense.

I WISH they has PTs too. I look like a jackass walking around with my super sexy PT thong on since they never had my size in stock (tall as fuck).

Link Posted: 12/8/2008 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I WISH they has PTs too. I look like a jackass walking around with my super sexy PT thong on since they never had my size in stock (tall as fuck).

Ditto, one item the PX does not EVER have when we get a chance to go to the FOB that has PX is Large PT shorts...tons of small...

About to make my fisrt order with ADO...hope it goes well

Link Posted: 12/8/2008 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto, one item the PX does not EVER have when we get a chance to go to the FOB that has PX is Large PT shorts...tons of small...

About to make my fisrt order with ADO...hope it goes well

RIGHT?

Who the hell wears smalls? Well, besides me that is.

Where are you?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top