Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2017 10:54:02 AM EDT
iMac 27" run autocad lite, spreadsheets, word processor, and browse arf.

I have an apple magic mouse - hate it. especially in autocad.  Touch it wrong and it starts doing odd things.  Plus the ergonomics are terrible, my hand cramps up after a couple hours.

I have a logitec Performance MX - I like it.  But it lasted about a year and it's doing crazy things.  Sometimes left click is left click, sometimes it something else.  I've upgraded the unifying software, put in a new battery, let it set without a battery for several days, it's still acting up.  About the only features I use are left click and the scroll wheel.  I don't program odd things, I don't use it to zoom (the scroll wheel zooms in autocad, works for me)

Doesn't have to be wireless, but it can be.   USB or Bluetooth, doesn't matter.   I do run windows 10 in a VM, so whatever I use has to be seen by windows as well.

I have a touchpad, I find I don't use it.  

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]
currently running a logitech m510 at home for gaming and at work for autocad
home is @ 6 months older than work, work on is 1 year old
no issues so far

oh work is also just usint windows drivers, no software
home has the logitech software
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top