Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2017 9:43:08 PM EDT
Anyone buy a Pelican 1400 or whatever model and a foam insert for their Mavic?

Wanting a waterproof case for the times it will go on the kayak with me or times I just want something more sturdy than the supplied man purse.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I am partial to the GoProfessional cases. I have all my other drones housed in them and they have served me well.

Case
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. I'll give them a look!
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the custom cut foam pelican case on amazon. Under $100 and fits nice and tight. Only bad part was I went with smaller case so it just fits remote and drone. No extra batteries.

On the plus side though it's very small to carry.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought this and cut it to make two extra batteries fit.

They are kinda tight sitting in it and make it harder to close.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Damnit, now I need two.
One for the Kayak and one for travel.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I already had a Pelican 1500 laying around and some extra foam so I used it. After looking at the gopro case linked above I may go with that and stick the 1500 back on the shelf.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top