Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 51
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:14:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eukatae] [#1]
Wait... back up....ok PC players need to start an AR15 clan... me being a PC player and all.
Boing page 5
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I am new to COD4 and xbox360 however I would like to hook up and play my user name is Col Shepard act
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Magurgle:
Hey guys, Taintless One here. Anyone interested it starting an actual clan type of setup?

Finding good strategies for the different maps and game types, names of different places on the maps. Maybe even break it into squads A and B, one fire team and one close and kill team, or two independent teams to cover different objectives. Maybe even a ranking type organization to give orders during play. We could also see who is better at what and see what places our teams are lacking and find someone who is suited for that role.

ETA: The downside is if we are to do it right, it would mean spending time in private matches figuring things out.

I'm down for that.  I've really been trying to find teams that communicate more. Let me know.  

Gamertag: Bleed Out
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]
GT: Rhinodo99
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
aw what the hell i play it ont he PC...

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]
add me too GT is prebanman, I'll join the clan once I rank up to where I'm allowed to (its sergent right?)

-patry
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By 00_buckshot:

Originally Posted By Magurgle:
Hey guys, Taintless One here. Anyone interested it starting an actual clan type of setup?

Finding good strategies for the different maps and game types, names of different places on the maps. Maybe even break it into squads A and B, one fire team and one close and kill team, or two independent teams to cover different objectives. Maybe even a ranking type organization to give orders during play. We could also see who is better at what and see what places our teams are lacking and find someone who is suited for that role.

ETA: The downside is if we are to do it right, it would mean spending time in private matches figuring things out.

I'm down for that.  I've really been trying to find teams that communicate more. Let me know.  

Gamertag: Bleed Out

Communication is a big part to an effective team, simply telling each other where the bag guys are helps out a lot, the hard part is the maps are big and detailed. It get really hard to describe quickly where the attention needs to be. Like, three of them at the candy shop, instead of there are some guys across the helicopter to the right from the one house with the blue. Add to that a direction of travel and by the time you spit it out the action has moved or no one understands what you are talking about.

I don't play much during the week, but play A LOT on the weekends.

If anyone wants to get together and come up with some names from places while we play and work on some teamwork lets pick a time that we can play. I am good to play Fri night through Sun evening. We will need a couple of hours of good playing at least.

6 people with compatible schedules would be ideal

GT: Taintless One
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Well guys I went out and purchased this game yesterday.  Wow what a wonderful game.  But then my Xbox360 took a shit today and I had to order the coffin.  Fucking B Gates!  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By plante74:
aw what the hell i play it ont he PC...

Me 2.  Actually my PC is in the shop for an upgrade in RAM and video card...(I am a computer novice!).

Once its back, COD4 online PC play HERE I COME!!

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]
GT = James Doakes
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Alright well I just added everyone, so when Im on I will join you guys...
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Finally got my glan tag unlocked ! Woot
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#13]
M4Real556

Let's do it!
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#14]
GT:    infidel66687

i made clan level and enter AR15 as tag few minutes ago
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#15]
When I play online, I'm "npd233 arfcom" (hard to miss that!)
Link Posted: 12/8/2007 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I like the pic, we had a large game going earlyer today!-KC Weapon
Link Posted: 12/8/2007 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#17]
rak545 is my gt     ar15 clan added lvl 39 and working  sometimes my daughter is on there using it so if i suck it must be her, or me we both suck, but i do get some good licks in, havent seen any ar15 yet, ran into the mexican mafia though
Link Posted: 12/8/2007 8:38:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GKhanh] [#18]
gt= ArmaMasterRock

I'm really good at being a reactive target, not much else though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2007 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
gt: guns762

I added myself to the clan....Hope you don't mind.   Love the game.   Not sure if it will replace Halo3 or not, but it's a great change of pace.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#20]
just got my xbox360 online, my gamer tag is BLATCH77

can someone send me an invite for COD4??

i'm playin wqith myself here!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#21]
[AR15] Foxhound

Using the tag for ID purposes until us PC guys get a clan going.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By rak1004:
rak545 is my gt     ar15 clan added lvl 39 and working  sometimes my daughter is on there using it so if i suck it must be her, or me we both suck, but i do get some good licks in, havent seen any ar15 yet, ran into the mexican mafia though

Played with you yesterday a bit.   I yelled "ARFCOM" when I entered, because I didn't have enough rank for the [AR15] clan yet.    You didn't say much..
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Just entered a bunch of you guys who I did not already have on my friends list from ARFCOM.     I did it from my computer, so there is no message.  Don't reject me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I just sent friend requests to everyone in the thread that wasn't on my friends list. My gamertag is JTH16.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 2:48:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Black-Tiger] [#25]
I'm there (as soon as i can get the online option to play)

GT: [AR15] Sablelieger
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By Black-Tiger:
I'm there (as soon as i can get the online option to play)

GT: [AR15] Sablelieger

says " Sablelieger " does not exist.    I tried with the AR15 tag infront of it, but it was too long.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Cool, my handle is   Rastusman.  Should I go ahead and add the tag?

I'm only around lvl 21-22 so far, I've been playing GoW and  Forza 2 a good bit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Had a real good time playing with you all last night.

Except of course, for that...  you know...

But overall a great time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Originally Posted By jrkarp:

Sorry I couldn't accept the invite last night....if that was your group.  My son was playing single player, and I was just watching while I was folding laundry.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By guns762:

Sorry I couldn't accept the invite last night....if that was your group.  My son was playing single player, and I was just watching while I was folding laundry.

I'm pretty sure it was.  No worries.

We had an "incident" that traumatized some of us, but it's all good.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 11:56:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lord_Of_War] [#31]

What incident was that? I don't recall any "traumatic incidents", I must of missed it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By Lord_Of_War:

What incident was that? I don't recall any "traumatic incidents", I must of missed it.

PM sent.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 5:12:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Black-Tiger] [#33]
I've been playing for the last two hours and I can't find any AR15 clan. I need a specific ASddy, so i can get in instantly and not get caught wiaht some of the thin skinned babies that play in there.

PS I play on my PC.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By Black-Tiger:
I've been playing for the last two hours and I can't find any AR15 clan. I need a specific ASddy, so i can get in instantly and not get caught wiaht some of the thin skinned babies that play in there.

PS I play on my PC.

I believe this is the thread you are looking for. This thread is for XBOX 360 players.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Did it have anything to do with the Team Gay??
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 11:50:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By M4Real:

Link Posted: 12/12/2007 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#37]

Yep, I was there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 2:04:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Did I miss playing with or against Team Gay yesterday?  
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By Elduke:

Dude, it was a demoralizing beating of epic proportions!!!

Constant air strikes, knifing's, and it just seemed that as soon as you died, someone was waiting for you to re-spawn to kill you again.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By shootemup:

Originally Posted By Elduke:

Dude, it was a demoralizing beating of epic proportions!!!

Constant air strikes, knifing's, and it just seemed that as soon as you died, someone was waiting for you to re-spawn to kill you again.

That is no shit.

Airstrikes and choppers the whole damn time.  Literally.  The whole time, after the first 30 or so seconds.

They overran us, so that there was never a guy more than a few feet away when you spawned.

The last few minutes I used an M60 and just kept the trigger pulled from the moment of spawn to the time I got killed.  To give you an idea, even hosing everything in sight, I never had to reload, because I didn't live long enough to make it through one belt.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Jesus Christ guys!  This sounds like tons of fun running with y'all.  I'm going to send out friend requests this afternoon to a bunch of y'all.  My GT is the same as my handle on here, AKTactical.  Again, I swear by the M-14 with Red Dot.  I have a feeling we'd all do very well on sabotage and the search and destroy game types.

AKTactical
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#42]

I thought that we were going to keep this a secret.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#43]

Originally Posted By 101_proof:

Sorry, I missed that part. Besides, it just gives me a reason to practice and get better so that shit doesn't happen again. I've only been playing for about a week anyway. give me some time and I'll beat the gay out of them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Originally Posted By 101_proof:

We were.

However, shame is a powerful motivator.
Link Posted: 12/12/2007 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#45]

It was even funnier listening to the post-bashing trauma....you guys were in a weird place...

Link Posted: 12/13/2007 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#46]
I dunno.  I'm starting to think that with the small size of these boards, and the amount of people in Team Deathmatch (18), thats it's going to be hard to emply any type of tactics.

I'm still wondering how I can up my kills from 10-15 to 30-40 like I've seen some getting.

Also, I really hope that some new maps are down the pike as I'm already getting bored of the current ones.

Lastly, this games has been great playing with you arfcommers.  My poor wife must be regretting telling me to buy that new tv and xbox.
Link Posted: 12/13/2007 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#47]

I dunno.  I'm starting to think that with the small size of these boards, and the amount of people in Team Deathmatch (18), thats it's going to be hard to emply any type of tactics.

I'm still wondering how I can up my kills from 10-15 to 30-40 like I've seen some getting.

Also, I really hope that some new maps are down the pike as I'm already getting bored of the current ones.

Lastly, this games has been great playing with you arfcommers.  My poor wife must be regretting telling me to buy that new tv and xbox.

Actually, with 7-9 arfcommers on one team, it should be easier to employ tactics, because you can have 2 fireteams, or in some situations, enough people to defend a perimeter while still having a couple roving killers (preferably a guy with UAV jammer, silenced weapons, and the perk that reduces movement noise).  There are different strategies for deathmatch and domination...

Link Posted: 12/13/2007 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#48]

Actually, with 7-9 arfcommers on one team, it should be easier to employ tactics, because you can have 2 fireteams, or in some situations, enough people to defend a perimeter while still having a couple roving killers (preferably a guy with UAV jammer, silenced weapons, and the perk that reduces movement noise).  There are different strategies for deathmatch and domination...

Well we need to employ some strategies because if it's going to be just rin and gun, I'm going to get tired of that QUICK.

Teams like you mentioned would be great, but I also think that we should also all be in private chat so we can call out where the enemies are.  Like say if you get shot somplace, just say : "Sniper in upper west window of 123 building".

I've seen in many times already where the other teams organization, knowledge, experience or whatever, place a shooter and basically kill everyone because we're just running around mindless.
Link Posted: 12/13/2007 11:59:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jrkarp] [#49]

Well we need to employ some strategies because if it's going to be just rin and gun, I'm going to get tired of that QUICK.

Teams like you mentioned would be great, but I also think that we should also all be in private chat so we can call out where the enemies are.  Like say if you get shot somplace, just say : "Sniper in upper west window of 123 building".

I've seen in many times already where the other teams organization, knowledge, experience or whatever, place a shooter and basically kill everyone because we're just running around mindless.

We're going to need to set up some private matches to practice.  When we do that, we can name buildings and locations, and set up fields of fire.  A good idea that I learned from another game is to practice grenade throws from certain spots to other predetermined spots.  I'm really really good at getting grenades through windows but lobbing them between shipping containers or something like that is tougher for me.  Getting them between the small walls in 'Bloc' also presents a problem.

On another subject, has anyone had an airstrike come down in a completely different place than you called?  Twice last night I called in airstrikes to one location and the bombs hit someplace else far away.
Link Posted: 12/13/2007 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#50]

We're going to need to set up some private matches to practice.  When we do that, we can name buildings and locations, and set up fields of fire.  A good idea that I learned from another game is to practice grenade throws from certain spots to other predetermined spots.  I'm really really good at getting grenades through windows but lobbing them between shipping containers or something like that is tougher for me.  Getting them between the small walls in 'Bloc' also presents a problem.

On another subject, has anyone had an airstrike come down in a completely different place than you called?  Twice last night I called in airstrikes to one location and the bombs hit someplace else far away.

I'm all for some training.  I'm sure M4Real556 will be too since I was talking to him last night and he was just checking out the maps on his own.

Maybe we'll practice one map a night for about an hour or so, and then host a match and see what we've learned.

I also really wish there was a way to re-up on grenades as 2 is weak.  
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top