Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 3:22:27 AM EDT
My system is starting to "Crash to the desktop" now.  I'm guessing that I'm going have to uninstall and reinstall.  I have a couple quesions.  

1. Once BF2 is reloaded what patch do I need.

2.  SF and EU were both bought online from EA. Am I going to be able to download again?

3.  Finally, in what order do I need to reload?  Is it BF2 - SF - patch - EU?

Thanks in advance!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess:

Bf2 + SF + Full 1.21 patch + EF

Yea, you should be able to re-download SF & EF if you purchased it via online on EA's site via their EA downloader.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:00:59 AM EDT
[#2]
On the d/l issue when you open EA downloader it will give you the option to download again any thing you have purchased, but do nto have installed at that time.

As  for the patch order, I am going to write down whatever you say works so I know for later....:-)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
On the d/l issue when you open EA downloader it will give you the option to download again any thing you have purchased, but do nto have installed at that time.

As  for the patch order, I am going to write down whatever you say works so I know for later....:-)

When I downloaded the files, I saved the install directory so I can uninstall and reinstall without having to download it again.

-d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top