Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 3:40:56 PM EDT
I've been a Ar15.com member for awhile now, and never knew that there was a BF2 division. A few of my clan members and friends are quitting our current clan because its gotten to a point where our clan leader is causing alot of strife, and acting like King george (yes, he is honestly that bad). We play to have fun and our ages range between 17-30+. A few of us are Former US Military.  We are highly interested in joining with you. Some of us will be able to donate on a time to time basis. My BF2 name is AmericanSniper, and I played your server today, and I really liked what I saw.

You can view my stats here.

bf2tracker.com/bf2_usercmbstats.php?bf2id=43566389&bfmodid=0

Thanks,
Nathan

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've been a Ar15.com member for awhile now, and never knew that there was a BF2 division. A few of my clan members and friends are quitting our current clan because its gotten to a point where our clan leader is causing alot of strife, and acting like King george (yes, he is honestly that bad). We play to have fun and our ages range between 17-30+. A few of us are Former US Military.  We are highly interested in joining with you. Some of us will be able to donate on a time to time basis. My BF2 name is AmericanSniper, and I played your server today, and I really liked what I saw.

Thanks,
Nathan

Welcome! Come play on our server and put on the [AR15] tag. We play a lot from 6-11 pm.

ETA: here is the teamspeak and xfire thread so y'all can talk with us.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=119&t=385248

and our server IP is 72.36.157.17
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! more are signing up. For both forums.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
i like your bf2 name

come get some  

bf2=  asoldierwithm118
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks man... I remember, your the Anti, lol.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks man... I remember, your the Anti, lol.

Nathan

yup thats me.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#6]
welocme and get ready for me to get my asskicked by you thats a badass fragrate u have!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks man... It wouldn't have came without Practice and playing too much.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I practice a lot and play too much, and I still suck at the game.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#10]
You goys realize, that with an addition like this, we could move our 11th place standing up?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You goys realize, that with an addition like this, we could move our 11th place standing up?

We already have.  We are now #7 Global Score.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Nathan

Welcome! Come play on our server and put on the [AR15] tag. We play a lot from 6-11 pm.

May buyt the game soon as well.

Is Teamspeak beter than the in game one? CAn you still communicate as effectively? or does the whole team hear everything?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Nathan

Is Teamspeak beter than the in game one? CAn you still communicate as effectively? or does the whole team hear everything?

They all can hear you if your in the same channel.

nathan
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:23:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Nathan

Teamspeak usually sounds clearer and uses less bandwith. There is some cross talk but it is fun to bs with each other.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top