BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope, will be coming to both but will be on xbox first. The way microsoft worded all those "exclusives" was pretty bullshitty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coming to consoles exclusively on Xbox. Sweet.
Nope, will be coming to both but will be on xbox first. The way microsoft worded all those "exclusives" was pretty bullshitty.
Even better. I'm just happy for a console release. It'll probably be February when I get a computer built.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Even better. I'm just happy for a console release. It'll probably be February when I get a computer built.
View Quote
Absolutely. It's a ton of fun, I'm wondering if the player count will be the same on consoles. I don't think there were many xbox exclusives other than sea of thieves and forza. MS threw around the term "Launch Exclusive" around a lot.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Absolutely. It's a ton of fun, I'm wondering if the player count will be the same on consoles. I don't think there were many xbox exclusives other than sea of thieves and forza. MS threw around the term "Launch Exclusive" around a lot.
View Quote
I hope the count is the same, but I just highly doubt it. PU had an inteview on gamertag radio recently and he flat out said for their more competitive mode(s) they'll likely have to knock the player count down to 64 (at least) so that they can get a 60 tick rate on the servers. If that's the case for PC I can't imagine them getting 100 players on an unreal engine game on console. If they can do it then great, but I'm thinking more of a 64 player count for console, which would still be great and I don't see it drastically changing the gameplay once the first circle is over.

On a side note, pretty sure I probably caused a rage quit tonight:
PUBG | Shot with GeForce GTX
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my third Chicken Dinner tonight first time with a random squad it was a damn good game.

The Frying pan literally saved my ass @ :35

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS 3rd Chicken Dinner
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
No chicken dinner for me yet, but I'm enjoying the game.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
So word on the street is PUBG is going on Xbox "game preview" later this year and full release in 2018. They're also saying PS4 is not getting it.

Is xboxes game preview some kind of subscription thing or can anyone with a gold account buy and play?

Also is there an exact release date yet?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So word on the street is PUBG is going on Xbox "game preview" later this year and full release in 2018. They're also saying PS4 is not getting it.

Is xboxes game preview some kind of subscription thing or can anyone with a gold account buy and play?

Also is there an exact release date yet?
View Quote
Game preview is "free". The games are generally not. You generally have to buy the game still.
xbox insider program

I haven't seen anything saying the PS4 will for sure get it but I'd be very surprised if it didn't. If whatever street you're getting your word from happened to have been an internet forum of any sort that hosts console specific content I'd chock it up to console fanboys.

As a completely neutral 3rd party I would say the evidence points to the PS4 getting it as well. In multiple interview when asked if the game was coming to consoles devs/playerunknown said consoles, not xbox, consoles. Also, in the announcement they said it was an xbox LAUNCH exclusive, not exclusive, launch exclusive, implying that the game will be on xbox first but will be on ps4 at a later date.

edit: I keep up with mostly everything involving the game and there has been no specific release date discussed other than what asshat fanboys keep theorizing on the internet. Multiple interviews have stated that the console version won't be a true priority until the PC version is completely finished. Everything I've heard come out of a dev's mouth has heavily implied a very broad target of sometime in 2018. It's my understanding that the console specific stuff is already being farmed out to a 3rd party (which is normal), so I doubt it will take that long. The full PC release is sometime between September-November by most people's guesses so I'd imagine maybe 6 months after that for console.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#8]
So what are the general impressions of this game?  I keep watching live streams and it seems pretty fun.  Not sure I want to spend $30 on something I won't like.  
I haven't played many pvp pc games in a long time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So what are the general impressions of this game?  I keep watching live streams and it seems pretty fun.  Not sure I want to spend $30 on something I won't like.  
View Quote
It's alot of fun and Everytime you play it's different but be prepared to die alot. It can get frustrating but I enjoy the difficulty and it feels great to get kills in this game. Greenmangaming has a voucher and the game comes out to $21.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is the first shooter in a long time that legitimately gets my heart racing on a regular basis. Solo can be fun but I think it really shines in duo/squad modes. That said I've only got about 110 hours into it so far which isn't much compared to most but I haven't lost any interest in it at all yet.  Definitely can't go wrong for $30. That said, it is definitely still an early access title. There are bugs, there are occasionally cheaters as  well. I have no doubt that this will be a successful early access game that goes the distance though. The devs stick to a weekly critical issue patch schedule like clockwork with a monthly content/noncritical issue patch that has also been on a tight schedule. They've been very open with the community about whatever issues they've had thus far and it doesn't appear as though they're going to be locking anything other than some cosmetics behind a pay wall. If you're not sure there isn't any harm in waiting, it's probably got another 3 months left in early access
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been gaming for 21 years now, pretty much all on consoles. This game is the first time I've been motivated to build a PC, not sure I will Now with console release this year.

I've literally been borrowing my brothers gaming tower and connecting it to my tv to play. A great game that makes you really value the life of the player more than any other game I've played, since there's no respawning. You'll be scared to go towards buildings but the excitement of loot combats it for a crazy thrill ride.

I suck at the game, only have 15-20 hours in it but if you can stick with the tediousness of learning while dying a lot, it really is enjoyable. Go watch some how to videos and streams before dropping in. I Didn't even know how to open inventory or equip stuff the first couple games.

Stone Mountain64 has awesome streams. Fun guy to watch.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:08:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I have about 60 hours in so far and loving every minute of it. Like others said this one seems like it will see continued development after early access. This game rewards strategy and tactics along with a bit of RNG to keep it interesting and fresh. I enjoy playing duo/squads and that's what this game shines at. When I'm not playing I watch streams on Twitch.tv - Dr. Disrespect is by far the most entertaining but Viss and Grimmz are good to watch too.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:02:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have about 60 hours in so far and loving every minute of it. Like others said this one seems like it will see continued development after early access. This game rewards strategy and tactics along with a bit of RNG to keep it interesting and fresh. I enjoy playing duo/squads and that's what this game shines at. When I'm not playing I watch streams on Twitch.tv - Dr. Disrespect is by far the most entertaining but Viss and Grimmz are good to watch too.
View Quote
Dr Disrespect is pretty good, unless somebody gets a cheap shot on him and he melts down like a 12 year old.

@mdguy. By all means wait for some news on the console release but don't get your hopes up. It'll obviously come out but I highly doubt the player count will be same. I'm sure some fanboy will roast me but the fact of the matter is that there really aren't any 100 player cpu intensive games running on the AMD Jaguar architecture for a reason. I'd expect a 64 player which would still be fun but isn't quite the same. Hopefully they can pull it off though. If nothing else PC parts keep dropping in price. You really can't put together a machine with Xbox One X power for the same price as the xbonex... for now. I think with black friday deals PCs will definitely hit that price/performance point. Hopefully they work some crazy magic and get the game running on it though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Been playing just over two weeks now I believe with a friend primarily and sometimes squad / solo... my KD is all sub 1.0 because learning curve and those freaking snipers but we've won 4 or 5 matches. Squad twice and duo three times.

I tend to play conservative so would probably be boring to watch on Twitch but damn if this game isn't fun. Bail out over Rozhak (sp?) and shout YOLO. Getting caught with the circle to your back is fun but has caught us in a jam a few times.

Best ending to a match was in the last circle and I'm hiding from 3 guys in the street beside a motorcycle while my partner is sniping from a bush. He takes two out and I get the third... blood pumping the whole time.

The importance of life is awesome in this.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Is there a way to host private servers yet? I'd buy this to play with you goons but I don't do PUGs anymore.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I played a bit of H1Z1 KotK and had a little trouble adapting to Pub at first - but after my buddy kept dragging me over to Pub it's really, really grown on me. This may be the best shooter I've played in a long, long time. Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve, and watch some streamers play a little - I like Grimmz a lot, and as mentioned above Dr. Disrespect's stream is decent too. This game is going to be around for a while. It'll be interesting to see the meta changes as players start getting better and better. I like that we have a couple of new maps coming... Bluehole seems to be a solid developer house from what I've seen them do so far.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I played a bit of H1Z1 KotK and had a little trouble adapting to Pub at first - but after my buddy kept dragging me over to Pub it's really, really grown on me. This may be the best shooter I've played in a long, long time. Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve, and watch some streamers play a little - I like Grimmz a lot, and as mentioned above Dr. Disrespect's stream is decent too. This game is going to be around for a while. It'll be interesting to see the meta changes as players start getting better and better. I like that we have a couple of new maps coming... Bluehole seems to be a solid developer house from what I've seen them do so far.
View Quote
The meta is going to get turned upside down I think with the vaulting/climbing update. It'll completely change the way houses are played when people can climb out windows. Bullet penetration is supposedly still on the table for houses and they're still looking into small scale destruction so it'll be fun to see where that goes. In the mean time we have the g18c and red dots on pistols to look forward to.

@MMcCall, custom games will be coming to the masses sometime after launch but to be honest I don't think it'll be a big thing unless you're hosting very large communities or playing on a smaller map. Lowering the player count drastically or having a much smaller map would make it a completely different game in a bad way. If we could get enough arfcommers together it'd be fun but I think we'd need 50+ to have a decent game going, or at least have a custom mode that starts with a  much smaller circle.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

@MMcCall, custom games will be coming to the masses sometime after launch but to be honest I don't think it'll be a big thing unless you're hosting very large communities or playing on a smaller map. Lowering the player count drastically or having a much smaller map would make it a completely different game in a bad way. If we could get enough arfcommers together it'd be fun but I think we'd need 50+ to have a decent game going, or at least have a custom mode that starts with a  much smaller circle.
View Quote
Based on what I know of the game mechanics, this is kind of what I was thinking.  Either compress the game area to begin with or compress the timeframe for shrinking the circle.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I picked it up and as expected am pretty bad.  Main due to console gamer syndrome.  The mouse and keyboard are so foreign to me.  I played Counter Strike back in its infancy and was great but I've just been away from pc gaming too long.  Solo matches I tend to get into the 30s but then get wiped out to bad circle placements.  I wouldn't mind getting into a duo or squad match if anyone is interested.

would be available after 7pm est most days if I had a heads up.  My steam account is Metalsaber.   I'd apologize in advance for my shitty gameplay.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I picked it up and as expected am pretty bad.  Main due to console gamer syndrome.  The mouse and keyboard are so foreign to me.  I played Counter Strike back in its infancy and was great but I've just been away from pc gaming too long.  Solo matches I tend to get into the 30s but then get wiped out to bad circle placements.  I wouldn't mind getting into a duo or squad match if anyone is interested.

would be available after 7pm est most days if I had a heads up.  My steam account is Metalsaber.   I'd apologize in advance for my shitty gameplay.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll add you later. I have a couple friends that were going through the same thing, the practice range in overwatch helped quite a bit as well as some quick games of counterstrike. What helped my friends the most was changing all their aim/movement sensitivities. I recommend turning all of them down and have the different scopes progressively less sensitive (ex: 36 for 2x/holo, 33 for 4x, 29 for 8x, etc). The game is mostly strategy and you can get very far without needing to be a gunslinger. If you don't want to practice on other games what helped me the most was to just constantly drop in high risk areas. By doing that you can drop, grab a gun, get really quick practice and if you live you'll be walking out of pochinki/George/military base with a ton of good loot. If you don't do too hot you'll die quickly, learn from a mistake or two, and be able to join another game after a couple minutes. I don't think it's a good idea for newer people to play too conservatively since you never learn how to make a solid push, rush a house, etc etc.

Quoted:

Based on what I know of the game mechanics, this is kind of what I was thinking.  Either compress the game area to begin with or compress the timeframe for shrinking the circle.
I think the only way to make it actually work is a compressed game area to begin with. You don't know where the first circle is until some time after you drop. If you dropped too far outside the circle and the time gets shorter you'll have groups of people getting shit tier loot then rushing to get into the circle to be met by those that had all the time in the world to get their gear. Of course it's an issue now but since the timer is so long you can long drop just about anywhere on the map, loot up, and the only thing you need to rush for at that point is to find a vehicle. That obviously has the risk of actually finding a car and then you are the noisiest target on the map, but at least you have all the gear you want. By having a shortened timeframe to start with it'll just lean even heavier towards those that get lucky with starting in the circle.

All of that is a moot point though if they just have smaller maps like the 4km x 4km map they're working on now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you don't want to practice on other games what helped me the most was to just constantly drop in high risk areas. By doing that you can drop, grab a gun, get really quick practice and if you live you'll be walking out of pochinki/George/military base with a ton of good loot. If you don't do too hot you'll die quickly, learn from a mistake or two, and be able to join another game after a couple minutes. I don't think it's a good idea for newer people to play too conservatively since you never learn how to make a solid push, rush a house, etc etc.
View Quote
best advice given in this thread about how to progress quickly at this game. we started doing this in duos and have been getting much better at the fighting mechanics. we always drop to a populated area, loot and look to get in a fight asap. the times we get to a good city and there's only another team or two there, we can clean up 90% of the time and have the whole town to ourselves. I was frustrated with this game at first because it felt like loot boy delivery service - played conservative, did walking simulator for 20 min, then got killed in a late zone, all the time.

started dropping hot areas, learned how to fight, now we know in the first 5 minutes if we're out or we're competing for chicken. get aggressive!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#22]
really like this game. Used to play CS and Mohaa back in the day but quit FPS gaming cause I was getting too old for it.family BS etc. just started playing this about a week ago and love it. I have been thinking about doing just that to gain skill. got 2nd today in a single player match and we won a 4man match a couple days ago with 3 guys. but we are playing pretty conservatively and our survival rate in a real battle isnt that awesome.

ETA cant wait for new maps.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
really like this game. Used to play CS and Mohaa back in the day but quit FPS gaming cause I was getting too old for it.family BS etc. just started playing this about a week ago and love it. I have been thinking about doing just that to gain skill. got 2nd today in a single player match and we won a 4man match a couple days ago with 3 guys. but we are playing pretty conservatively and our survival rate in a real battle isnt that awesome.

ETA cant wait for new maps.
View Quote
yeah, super stoked for new maps and i know we're getting weather games and vaulting/climbing next week. stoked for those too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:47:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

best advice given in this thread about how to progress quickly at this game. we started doing this in duos and have been getting much better at the fighting mechanics. we always drop to a populated area, loot and look to get in a fight asap. the times we get to a good city and there's only another team or two there, we can clean up 90% of the time and have the whole town to ourselves. I was frustrated with this game at first because it felt like loot boy delivery service - played conservative, did walking simulator for 20 min, then got killed in a late zone, all the time.

started dropping hot areas, learned how to fight, now we know in the first 5 minutes if we're out or we're competing for chicken. get aggressive!
View Quote
Same here, huge game changer if you have the patience to take some deaths. Sometimes I die in the first minute 2 or 3 games in a row. Sometimes I have slaughter fests were I'll wipe out an entire squad while my squadmates are racking kills up too. Lots of kills right after a drop usually guarantees at least top 20 if not top 10 since you essentially loot an entire area by just killing people and taking the loot they picked up along the way. s686 w/ a choke is the way to go for these types of fights if you can find one. They're fairly common and will instantly drop most people, the second shot can drop another person or kill the one you downed.

For science:
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS | Shot with GeForce GTX

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS | Shot with GeForce GTX

Can't tell if I really got 3 shots off on both in that vid. Haven't been able to duplicate it but it sounded like 3 shots, I was smashing the shit out of that mouse button, could have been a latency thing. In any which case, shotguns are savage in cities and most people are dicking around with ARs
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#25]
just finished up a another solo run this morning.  got to #3.  Died out of the circle.  Was 2 guys around me, so i decided to kill them but just didnt survive the barrier.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Same here, huge game changer if you have the patience to take some deaths. Sometimes I die in the first minute 2 or 3 games in a row. Sometimes I have slaughter fests were I'll wipe out an entire squad while my squadmates are racking kills up too. Lots of kills right after a drop usually guarantees at least top 20 if not top 10 since you essentially loot an entire area by just killing people and taking the loot they picked up along the way. s686 w/ a choke is the way to go for these types of fights if you can find one. They're fairly common and will instantly drop most people, the second shot can drop another person or kill the one you downed.

For science:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMS9y_NpmKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJfp8mgqLuo
Can't tell if I really got 3 shots off on both in that vid. Haven't been able to duplicate it but it sounded like 3 shots, I was smashing the shit out of that mouse button, could have been a latency thing. In any which case, shotguns are savage in cities and most people are dicking around with ARs
View Quote
yeah, the 686 is OP AF.

have you been to PUBG.me yet? full stat tracking plus item breakdowns and metrics. great site.

first game last night in squads, 3 of us won some chicken dinner. Rain game, we stretched from a central plane to Lipovka, the 3 of us had the whole town to ourselves after killing 2 guys that dropped in with us. Had 2 rifle cans and a SMG can between the 3 of us. Easy win.

If you guys are in squads, I'd highly recommend getting your squad together before you leave your first loot zone and distributing items among your teammates. we always make sure we're picking up stuff for each other, and it's really been paying off as a strat we've started using.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

For science:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For science:

Shotties are great but I have discovered the Uzi lately. Bzzzzzt dead. Freaking awesome little weapon.

My friend and I almost won last match last night, died 5 and 6. Ran up into a bush that apparently a guy was already sitting in. He aced both of us.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone get an error that's says "<game exe name> was blocked from access your graphics hardware"?   I had 2 good runs going only for the game to freeze up. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Got close a couple times but no chicken yet. Tried to run it on my wife's crappy computer and when you dropped the houses were literally blobs you couldn't enter.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Got close a couple times but no chicken yet. Tried to run it on my wife's crappy computer and when you dropped the houses were literally blobs you couldn't enter.
View Quote
what graphics settings are you trying to run it on? I think right now the universally accepted best performance settings are everything turned to very low except textures on high. I'll have to double check what I have set when I get home, but the game is still going through optimization fixes during early access.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
what graphics settings are you trying to run it on? I think right now the universally accepted best performance settings are everything turned to very low except textures on high. I'll have to double check what I have set when I get home, but the game is still going through optimization fixes during early access.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16834232798

I went and played on a friend's com after it failed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#32]
just got a GTX 1050 ti for pretty cheap to step performance up a little over my older gt 630, went from everything max low to most stuff on med, and detail on high. I have shadows and foliage on max low just to help me see.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was referring to the graphics settings within the game, if you select options from the main menu, you can turn a bunch of crap way down to help performance. I have a pretty soild gaming PC and still play with most of the settings on very low to maximize frame rate and visual performance. As the devs improve the game, we'll be able to start turning those settings up to make it look better and maintain good FPS.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
just got a GTX 1050 ti for pretty cheap to step performance up a little over my older gt 630, went from everything max low to most stuff on med, and detail on high. I have shadows and foliage on max low just to help me see.
View Quote
what FPS are you hitting like that?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to play together.  burnsy87 on Steam.  Let's do this.

Just not tonight.. 30th birthday.. floated the river and having some homies over for wings and bonfire.  Soon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Is VSync on by default and if so is there a way to turn it off?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was referring to the graphics settings within the game, if you select options from the main menu, you can turn a bunch of crap way down to help performance. I have a pretty soild gaming PC and still play with most of the settings on very low to maximize frame rate and visual performance. As the devs improve the game, we'll be able to start turning those settings up to make it look better and maintain good FPS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were on the lowest possible. Ultra Low or something like that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We need to play together.  burnsy87 on Steam.  Let's do this.

Just not tonight.. 30th birthday.. floated the river and having some homies over for wings and bonfire.  Soon.
View Quote
yeah dude. i'll send you a friend rq

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
gotcha. I do know that upping textures to high is actually easier on your CPU and GPU, somehow.

every patch it's getting better, anyway.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
This game is fun, great concept, but I wish that circle would take longer to shrink.  A lot of games just turn into a mad dash to avoid getting eaten by the forcefield.

Also the gunplay sucks at times.  Just feels clunky.  Games like Rising Storm take a while to get used to as the gun play is a bit different, but you can get used to it and it actually works.  In this game it just feels...shitty...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
gotcha. I do know that upping textures to high is actually easier on your CPU and GPU, somehow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll try that later. Are the specs on the laptop I linked sufficient for the game? A friend said putting in an SSD would help also.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'll try that later. Are the specs on the laptop I linked sufficient for the game? A friend said putting in an SSD would help also.
View Quote
It's close. i'm not sure about the graphics card though. You're on the lower end of compatible with that rig. here's the min requirements:

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Minimum PC Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300.
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
Memory: 6 GB.
Storage: 30 GB.
DirectX: 11.1 compatible video card or equivalent.
Checking Your PC's Hardware.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:31:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Damn good game tonight 11 kills gotta love chicken dinner.

PUBG 11 kill Chicken Dinner
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well I had to google how to check but it seems no matter what I do to video settings I get around low 30's in game. probably my lowly A8-5500 holding me back there.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#45]
WTF.  I won the last round I played and it's not showing up in my stats????

Are they delayed sometimes?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah there tends to be a delay quite often
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It showed up, thank God.  My wife didn't believe me.

Also is there a battery powered vehicle or some other form of dead silent vehicle?  I got run over by something and never heard a peep.  Just squish, dead...
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It showed up, thank God.  My wife didn't believe me.

Also is there a battery powered vehicle or some other form of dead silent vehicle?  I got run over by something and never heard a peep.  Just squish, dead...
View Quote
no, it's probably caused by server desync. the joys of early access! it'll get fixed eventually.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

no, it's probably caused by server desync. the joys of early access! it'll get fixed eventually.
View Quote
I can't complain, in the last 3 matches I have won two.  Stay out of trouble, wait till one guy is left, kill him.  Rinse, repeat.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Got my 1st chicken dinner this afternoon.  Last few mins were intense. 
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top