Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Quintin:
You know, the pro teams have practices or scrims, maybe we should do likewise.  Have like an open lobby a night or two, work on whatever you want.  Panic knifing, quick scoping, hell, just learning spawns and routes people typically take.  About 80% of having a good game imo is anticipating what the other team is doing, where they spawn and where they'll go.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

This is very true.  I've learned alot about the maps when we've messed around in private matches.  Domination its pretty cut and dry, Kill confirmed has a few more variables, but its possible to pull of a "soft spawn trap"- only real word I can think of.  Maps like Mission, Lockdown, Offshore, Decommission, Hardhat come right to mind.  On mission you can keep them spawning back path for good lengths of time if your occupying the other two spawns, Hardhat you can keep them spawning at C by occupying the area between A & B.

I approach some maps based on playing off dread, like lockdown I play over toward the B flag, arches, burned out couch area because he always goes around Art.  Others I find a travel route I like between two spawn areas, like off shore between A  (crane) and C (Heli pad).
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By poitza:
Gosh, mules sounds so negative. I like Pit Crew.
Edit: In all seriousness those UAV's and Vests really help.
cafnated

I might have to add that to my Gamer Profile

"Offical Pit Crew Member: Team Cafnated"

MAHA
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:45:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Elite seems to not be updating any ops which doesn't really matter I guess.  Hopefully everything is ready to roll for the next game.  Looks like they realize how much of a failure the paid elite was.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TeeRex:
Elite seems to not be updating any ops which doesn't really matter I guess.  Hopefully everything is ready to roll for the next game.  Looks like they realize how much of a failure the paid elite was.  

I tried getting on this morning and nothing showed up. Elite can eat my dick. Just imagine now that it's all free, you're going to have a ton more people trying to access that POS.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BigJ_223:

I tried getting on this morning and nothing showed up. Elite can eat my dick. Just imagine now that it's all free, you're going to have a ton more people trying to access that POS.

You still have to pay for the DLC.  They have a season pass thing now.   Not sure if all of the ops will be free now.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DMWalking:
We set it on free for all last time and just killed the shit out of each other.

Eta - I figure at least four people, so wer can play 2v2s should be good enough to at least learn about spawns.

For things like this is why I miss playing COD on my computer.  I would have the ability to make our own server that had a password on it.  We then would all join in and play at anytime you wanted.  It also allows you to kick the kids who cheat.    I almost miss my PC gaming days....

The server control is one of the things I miss about PC gaming.  Used to rent a few servers back in the day for games like CS, BF2, and SoF2.  Alot of the small hosts would throw in a small private server for free, enough to do a small scrim or whatever.  Used to have all kinds of Map strats game modes like CTF and CS Bombing/hostage rescue.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#7]
The ops will be free. The way they did the dlc with only some people getting it early was a huge failure. This time it looks like everyone can get it at the same time, but the season will save some money for people.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By DMWalking:
We set it on free for all last time and just killed the shit out of each other.

Eta - I figure at least four people, so wer can play 2v2s should be good enough to at least learn about spawns.

For things like this is why I miss playing COD on my computer.  I would have the ability to make our own server that had a password on it.  We then would all join in and play at anytime you wanted.  It also allows you to kick the kids who cheat.    I almost miss my PC gaming days....

Who are you?    

Believe it or not...I still don't have internet.  

Also, Last night someone tried to hack my XBL account again.  Luck was on my side though.  I caught it in time and put a cabosh on it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Not going to make any of the ops this weekend guys I am working nights.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I am not going to be in town until Saturday. i am not sure what time yet to be honest.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#12]
MW3 ops have been canceled anyways.  Looks like they're getting ready for Blops 2.

They have not been cancelled. I got a Tweet from Infinity Ward this morning. They said, "Clan Ops & Challenges visibility is a known issue on web that we're working to fix ASAP. In the meantime, please enlist through console."

Also, "Bank Flanker (Most Kills from Behind) Accolades in the Tactician #ClanChallange http://t.co/CjaPgfdV Start 10/19, 10am PDT-10/20, 9am PDT"

Last night, "TDM returns tomorrow with the Co-Op Warriors #ClanOp http://t.co/ahsTu5OE PS3: 11am PDT / 6pm GMT, 360: 5pm PDT / 12am GMT"

I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight. I have to work tomorrow and might have to be in a 5am with an hour drive. We'll see. But I'll be on Sat. night and Sunday.

Link Posted: 10/19/2012 10:50:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TeeRex] [#13]
ugh, well i'll look on the console.

They would really have a hard time making elite any more fucked up than it has been.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I just got us signed up for all the challenges and ops.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#15]
You know, the pro teams have practices or scrims, maybe we should do likewise.  Have like an open lobby a night or two, work on whatever you want.  Panic knifing, quick scoping, hell, just learning spawns and routes people typically take.  About 80% of having a good game imo is anticipating what the other team is doing, where they spawn and where they'll go.

This is very true.  I've learned alot about the maps when we've messed around in private matches.  Domination its pretty cut and dry, Kill confirmed has a few more variables, but its possible to pull of a "soft spawn trap"- only real word I can think of.  Maps like Mission, Lockdown, Offshore, Decommission, Hardhat come right to mind.  On mission you can keep them spawning back path for good lengths of time if your occupying the other two spawns, Hardhat you can keep them spawning at C by occupying the area between A & B.

I approach some maps based on playing off dread, like lockdown I play over toward the B flag, arches, burned out couch area because he always goes around Art.  Others I find a travel route I like between two spawn areas, like off shore between A  (crane) and C (Heli pad).

this is true i go ham in c spawn on hardhat and lockdown.
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 4:07:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ItsDread:

this is true i go ham in c spawn on hardhat and lockdown.

Welcome to the site dude.

Zetzuna F Sei
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 5:15:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: poitza] [#17]
I will not be on for the op tonight, got a big exam tomorrow I need to review for.

cafnated
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to try to play some tonight.  I haven't had my xbox on all weekend.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like the elite website is unfucked for the time being.  Yesterday was most pistol kills and it looks like today is most knife kills.  I also missed signing us up for the total kills deal last week which is kind of annoying.  Looks like this weekend the clan ops are worth double.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Looks like the elite website is unfucked for the time being.  Yesterday was most pistol kills and it looks like today is most knife kills.  I also missed signing us up for the total kills deal last week which is kind of annoying.  Looks like this weekend the clan ops are worth double.  

So all those knife kills i was going for yesterday were for nothing?!?!

Oh well, have to try again tonight.

Link Posted: 10/26/2012 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Double clan XP this weekend.

Tonight's ops is KC starting at 8. Let hit it up guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#22]
We were 1010 out of 15507.   Isn't that supposed to be good enough for gold?
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I saw that, and according to my math yes.

Hopefully they get the BO2 ops off the ground and mason and dread will actually count.  I wonder if it didn't count their confirms or something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Just ot this as a clan application.

MESSAGE FROM APPLICANT

GOSR

I WANNA GET IN THE CLAN SO I CAN HAVE CLAN. IVE GOTTEN OVER 9000 MOABS. AND I USE THE RIOT SHIELD ONLY. -YOURS TRULY ****.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#25]
That is one of Dread's friends I think.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By PistolPutz:
That is one of Dread's friends I think.

It is, I've played with him a few times.

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#27]
9000 Moabs , with a riot shield?
Yea , That seems legit......
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
9000 Moabs , with a riot shield?
Yea , That seems legit......

He is the best player he knows; just ask him, he'll tell ya!
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 11:41:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks dude.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Gosr is okay kinda loud sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#31]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohopbIeBKWw&list=UUtUhzIOc-x_m3NqBvT7UCrw&index=3&feature=plcp
58 second mk14 moab
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 7:11:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Damn.

Link Posted: 10/31/2012 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#33]
They added a bunch of daily challenges to the elite website, the odd part is the next one starts on 11/30.  Kind of odd.  Maybe the clan will ever so slowly trudge on towards level 50 even after BO2 is out.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 3:39:38 AM EDT
[#35]
So you guys are switching to Black Ops 2?  If so, can I get an xbox invite?
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By NorthPolar:

A good chunk of us will be what is your gamer tag?

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#37]

A good chunk of us will be what is your gamer tag?  

Fallen003 (it will get changed to my screen name on here around thanksgiving though)
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Eagletalon91
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Eventually I will grab it when it is cheaper for the story. But so far the Multi play just looks like more 3arc crap to me.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
Eventually I will grab it when it is cheaper for the story. But so far the Multi play just looks like more 3arc crap to me.

From what I understand it is the exact same platform MW3 uses. To me, that means all the same glitches and issues with the multiplayer that everyone bitches about now. I agree, when the price drops I will pick it up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#41]
from infinity ward twitter:

"The team at @beachheadstudio have placed #MW3 Clan challenges & ops offline until December to allow for a @CallofDutyElite service update. "
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#42]
from infinity ward twitter:

"The team at @beachheadstudio have placed #MW3 Clan challenges & ops offline until December to allow for a @CallofDutyElite service update. "

I'm too lazy to switch the game back and forth in the xbox tray........
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I will keep playing MW3 so keep us enlisted.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I will keep us enlisted, but there are no ops or challenges until december.  I will take me all of an extra 3 seconds to enlist for continuing MW3 stuff.
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Can I get an invite to this clan? My xbox gamertag is: Pennjones
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By pennjones:

Can I get an invite to this clan? My xbox gamertag is: Pennjones

Invite sent

Link Posted: 11/3/2012 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#47]
One for me too please. Also where do I accept?
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#48]

I couldn't find you on elite. Are you registered there?

Link Posted: 11/4/2012 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#49]

I couldn't find you on elite. Are you registered there?  

No lol I've been out of serious gaming for a bit. Can I get an address to look up when I get home? I'll get it set up tonight. Figure the Missus is getting surgery on the 14th so I'll have plenty of time to sit next to her and play
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Just go to callofdity.com/elite and sign up.  The clan is called fuarock.  It is free to join, just something else they make you sign up for.

We will be switching to BO2, but MW3 will be still active with folks playing that was well.
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top