Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the aek-971 last night.  Man it's now my go to gun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By clamber:

I got to Colonel last night.

Do you have a job/life?

Link Posted: 11/5/2011 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Sent in app.

nwten
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
anybody gonna be on after the games tonight?

IN G0D WE TRUST
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By FTAggie:

Originally Posted By clamber:
I got to Colonel last night.

Do you have a job/life?

If I'm completely honest, no, I have neither.

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 2:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
applied
Gamertag: DANGERanger6100
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 2:23:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dangerranger61007] [#7]
double posted :(
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Has anyone gotten the Dr. Pepper codes? I used one to get the 6 Wolves dog tag. I hope I'm not too awesome for y'all now.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 5:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Got the aek-971 last night.  Man it's now my go to gun.

I'm trying to get my damn 240!

the saw is fun as shit but that PKP is a beast as well.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#10]
am I lame?  I don't even have this game yet.  It's on my list of things to get, but life keeps getting in the way with things like fix the car, remodel the bathroom, etc.

I miss the teamwork....
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Keep an eye out for boosters. The trick I saw tonight involved two individuals and an EOD bot. One person shot the bot and the other repeatedly repaired it, contributing nothing to the team. The player finished with almost 14,000 points and had 0 kills. I read on a Youtube video description that people do this because they feel leveling up is a waste of time. The feel they are entitled to play the game with all unlocks when they buy it.

Screenshot from the Battlelog scoreboard:

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Keep an eye out for boosters. The trick I saw tonight involved two individuals and an EOD bot. One person shot the bot and the other repeatedly repaired it, contributing nothing to the team. The player finished with almost 14,000 points and had 0 kills. I read on a Youtube video description that people do this because they feel leveling up is a waste of time. The feel they are entitled to play the game with all unlocks when they buy it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/greyfox24/boosting.jpg

I think I broke XBox Live btw.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By TexTJ209:

Yeah... well... the Amazon code you sent me said it's already been redeemed.

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Applied: AZSHNIPE
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Bummer. But yeah it wouldn't let me login earlier, but the live account site was down then too...so, possibly related.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Bummer. But yeah it wouldn't let me login earlier, but the live account site was down then too...so, possibly related.

Yeah apparently based on the $130 in Live points purchases I received emails about, this was because my account got hacked. Sweet.

Link Posted: 11/7/2011 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Yeah apparently based on the $130 in Live points purchases I received emails about, this was because my account got hacked. Sweet.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. You wouldn't work at KI would you?

Link Posted: 11/8/2011 4:48:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By NPH_1985:

Nope. Live used an old password that wasn't that strong. My fault really. They blew most of the points on some shitty FIFA soccer game crap, which means they're probably foreign.
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 5:08:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By NPH_1985:

Nope. Live used an old password that wasn't that strong. My fault really. They blew most of the points on some shitty FIFA soccer game crap, which means they're probably foreign.

Yeah after you left the other night I saw your account was back on playing FIFA. I was all... wtf?

Link Posted: 11/8/2011 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone on?

I have spent the last 5 days trying to get this game to work on my PC. After being tempted to take a sledge hammer to my PC I have been downgraded back to my 360. So who is on and wants to play? I keep joining random games and all of them seem like a battle between the campers and COD players who run around using their tactic of spray and pray.
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

Anyone on?

I have spent the last 5 days trying to get this game to work on my PC. After being tempted to take a sledge hammer to my PC I have been downgraded back to my 360. So who is on and wants to play? I keep joining random games and all of them seem like a battle between the campers and COD players who run around using their tactic of spray and pray.

Join the platoon and start adding friends from there. I'm BradC34 and I'm on most nights but not very often during the day. I usually play with a group of Aggies, but there are some Arcommers that mix in and out. We also play with several randoms that we got to know through BC2.

Link Posted: 11/8/2011 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#22]
While playing with Grim a little while ago I realized that I am absolutely terrible at any flying contraption on this game.
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll be signing up tonight after work as StretchedMule38. I suck, but I like my armor.
Link Posted: 11/8/2011 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CBags04:
While playing with Grim a little while ago I realized that I am absolutely terrible at any flying contraption on this game.

Driving a tank around with someone else, both being engineers. You will get a TON of points, and be nearly unstoppable.

Its impossible to be good with a jet/helo when everyone else has stingers unlocked, and all you have is machine guns.
Link Posted: 11/11/2011 1:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuffaloTrace] [#25]
Applied as CyvilDefense, keep an eye out for me.

EDIT: GamerTag: Jager 7 Actual
Link Posted: 11/12/2011 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#26]
New headshot record for me this morning...   689m. It was on firestorm.    I was on the crane, he was on the tall hill on the side of the enemy spawn.
Link Posted: 11/12/2011 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By 2T2_Crash:

I still suck at flying, is there a way to practice solo rather than lawn darting in front of your whole team?

No, there must be witnesses to these shennigans.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2011 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By guns762:

New headshot record for me this morning...   689m. It was on firestorm.    I was on the crane, he was on the tall hill on the side of the enemy spawn.

Damn Jim, I think mine is 289m. That is one helluva shot.

Link Posted: 11/14/2011 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CBags04:

Damn Jim, I think mine is 289m. That is one helluva shot.

Yeah. I thought my 236 was good.
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#30]
mine is 772m

Link Posted: 11/15/2011 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Help:

Ok, so how the hell do you shoot down the a-hole helicopter pilots that just swing side to side destroying everything while being unable to be shot down?

At one point there was 3 of us with the russian stinger shooting at this guy and he'd just drop flare like it was nobody's business and keep on spawn killing us..

Someone got a lucky hit with a RPG and he just flew off, repaired himself and continued his rampage.

So whats the secret?
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By WI57:
Help:

Ok, so how the hell do you shoot down the a-hole helicopter pilots that just swing side to side destroying everything while being unable to be shot down?

At one point there was 3 of us with the russian stinger shooting at this guy and he'd just drop flare like it was nobody's business and keep on spawn killing us..

Someone got a lucky hit with a RPG and he just flew off, repaired himself and continued his rampage.

So whats the secret?

he probably had a friend that was the gunner. i do the same with my buddy, we have mics on and we both have flares equipped. this means we can usually always have flares available.

we almost always get taken down by either AA or a jet or helo, something with a big gun on it, not missiles (usually)
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:
Originally Posted By WI57:
Help:

So whats the secret?

he probably had a friend that was the gunner. i do the same with my buddy, we have mics on and we both have flares equipped. this means we can usually always have flares available.

we almost always get taken down by either AA or a jet or helo, something with a big gun on it, not missiles (usually)

If you were running an apache at karg island about two hours ago I hate you.
If any of our tanks would stay alive for more then 30 seconds maybe someone could have gotten a main gun hit on it.
I just quit out, it was too depressing to get literally destroyed over and over again.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Consider me in, I just signed up as a fan of the platoon. My battlelog name is RenesisActual. I'd love to get some play time in with some of you guys.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Riply21:
mine is 772m  

I hope you're not one of the guys trying for the longest headshot in a game of conquest last night. I got 10 guys on firestorm trying for the longest headshot instead of capping or defending anything. When I ask them to do something about it all I get is a 'stfu noob' type response. Doing that is just as bad as the EOD bot exploit. I deal with it the same way: teamkill & destroy the equipment.

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#36]

New headshot record for me this morning... 689m. It was on firestorm. I was on the crane, he was on the tall hill on the side of the enemy spawn.

Well done old bean!  Thats got Jason's 621m bested.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Just got all set up...about an hour of playing and got my arse kicked the whole time.  New TV as well so trying to figure out the best settings.  Seems like every board is WAY too dark.  And I sometimes seem to lose my weapon at the ready cross hairs after death/rejoin...

SN:  NSmokinFlakesY
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By AKTactical:

New headshot record for me this morning... 689m. It was on firestorm. I was on the crane, he was on the tall hill on the side of the enemy spawn.

Well done old bean!  Thats got Jason's 621m bested.

Thanks.   I'm enjoying getting to play with the old gang again.   Everyone wanted to play MW3 tonight.    .    I have it and they all kept sending me invites, but I just couldn't do it.   I just don't need stress like that after work.   I just want to have fun, and BF3 always delivers

Although, the fucking heat seeking missiles seem pretty worthless.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#39]
A little late to the party but I applied.

xFubarredx
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Same here.  Just applied.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#41]
My longest headshot was 850m with the M39 on Caspian Rush. I was on top of the tower and before you say I wasn't contributing to the team, I did kill multiple people who were disarming as well as dozens of spots. It's definitely fun sniping from up there and trying to hit people so far away that the crosshair almost blocks them out.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#42]
I just applied a few days ago. DLayzer38. I usually hook up with Jake and FTAggie, but this week I went Lone Wolf to try different things.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#43]
SOAB...just played an hour of CO-OP and could not get these little peckers to settle down and do the Kill em like Liquid board ONCE!!!

I NEED some people that understand fields of fire and how to pick a window and sit still... or at least that know that the bi-pod makes it so they don't have to hold their breath for the shot.

I tried to turn my mic on and help one guy through it and he sent me a STHU message...all he did was run and gun!  On a mission that hands you silenced weapons use em... I couldn't even get paired up with a mall ninja tonight!

74% to the last of the CO-OP weapons and I'm done!

Sorry needed to vent... and is anyone checking on new battlelog applications???  It's been at least a week since the last member was added.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Originally Posted By bullofspadez:

SOAB...just played an hour of CO-OP and could not get these little peckers to settle down and do the Kill em like Liquid board ONCE!!!

I NEED some people that understand fields of fire and how to pick a window and sit still... or at least that know that the bi-pod makes it so they don't have to hold their breath for the shot.

I tried to turn my mic on and help one guy through it and he sent me a STHU message...all he did was run and gun!  On a mission that hands you silenced weapons use em... I couldn't even get paired up with a mall ninja tonight!

Sorry needed to vent... and is anyone checking on new battlelog applications???  It's been at least a week since the last member was added.

Slavac and I figured out a handy way of breezing through the co-op unlocks. If you have someone who will cooperate (i.e. an Arfcommer) it can go buy in about an hour or so.

If you run through the last mission and detonate the bomb with out killing anyone along the way, you get about 30-40 kills and the points that go with it. Plus it only takes a minute or so to do it each time. We just alternated who set off the bomb and we had everything unlocked pretty quick like.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:32:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WPNS462] [#45]

Originally Posted By bullofspadez:

Slavac and I figured out a handy way of breezing through the co-op unlocks. If you have someone who will cooperate (i.e. an Arfcommer) it can go buy in about an hour or so.    

If you run through the last mission and detonate the bomb with out killing anyone along the way, you get about 30-40 kills and the points that go with it. Plus it only takes a minute or so to do it each time. We just alternated who set off the bomb and we had everything unlocked pretty quick like.

My uncle and I tried co-op on normal. Holy shit, the first one sucks with wave after wave of tangos. And the chopper one...well, you know I can't fly choppers as it is.

ETA* Actually, I haven't been doing too bad at choppers. I was in Caspian a few nights ago as a gunner on the Russian side. The pilot dropped me off and I picked up the Viper. A squaddie jumped in the gunner seat and we went to town on the flag points. We stayed in a good 5 mins or so. I crashed while trying to shoot at 2 jeeps crossing an open field.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:41:21 AM EDT
[#46]

Very nice.  My record is only 458 (450-something, anyway!).  Hick (my neighbor) got 700-something, also on Operation Firestorm.  Far back crane, to far back attacker spawn.

Also, I see there's 87 members in the platoon.  Nicely done.

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Bushylover:

Very nice.  My record is only 458 (450-something, anyway!).  Hick (my neighbor) got 700-something, also on Operation Firestorm.  Far back crane, to far back attacker spawn.

I learned something about the 12x optic and the 98B last night.   The 1st line down is 500m, second is 1000m.    If you look at the objectives, you will see the distance show up, allowing you to get aprox distances, and  closer to 1st shot hits.   I hit a guy last night on Firestorm, in their base from the 1st crane.  Shot was only 684m

I was 5m short of beating my longest head shot......

I need to see how the other rifles line up with the 12x optic and see if there is any obvious distances that match up.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 11:04:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CBags04] [#48]

Originally Posted By Bushylover:

I learned something about the 12x optic and the 98B last night.   The 1st line down is 500m, second is 1000m.    If you look at the objectives, you will see the distance show up, allowing you to get aprox distances, and  closer to 1st shot hits.   I hit a guy last night on Firestorm, in their base from the 1st crane.  Shot was only 684m

I was 5m short of beating my longest head shot......

I need to see how the other rifles line up with the 12x optic and see if there is any obvious distances that match up.

My experience with the SV98 and 12x is that the 1st line is ~300m, and the 2nd line is ~600m. Haven't shot it much farther than that. Trying to level up to the 98B now. And yes, the objectives are great for an approximation for your first shot.

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 10:07:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freyr] [#49]
I'm online at the mall today L33T Z0N3 21

ETA:done now
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#50]
If you want to add uglygun2, well that's me.   I'm "uglygun" as well but the only xbox live account is uglygun2.

Just got the game yesterday and starting to play a bunch with buddys that live across the street.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top