Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 8:11:13 AM EDT
I just got rid of my gym membership and bought some exercise equipment for my house.  I wanted to start taking some jiu-jitsu and a couple other martial arts, and I needed to cut cost somewhere, so out went the gym.  Now that I don’t have as much equipment to use as before, I need to plan a new lifting routine.  

At home I have a Weider weight bench w/ a lat bar, leg curl attachment and a bicep curl pad.  The bench can be adjusted for both incline and decline.  I also have a bike and some dumbbells that I can use.  In the summer I mountain bike quite a bit so that pretty much takes care of my leg workout.

I am 5’6”, and about 140.  I want to put on a few pounds of muscle and add a bit of mass.  Can anybody suggest a good lifting routine based on the limited equipment I have available.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:20:30 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]exrx.net[/url]....you can find a few basics there.I 'NEED' the gym atmosphere myself to get a good workout.No matter the cost.The biking is always good for anyone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 5:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top