Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2017 6:08:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
An edited post appears like this in mobile. iPhone 5-something.

Attachment Attached File

Also, the report triangle button is quite prominent...
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Goatboy sorry to do this to you right off the bat, but the new report button is screwy on smaller screens.

Chrome 63 Win10 when I had a window side by side:

Chrome 61 iOS:

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that a Maine coon?
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Good on my end.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Unrelated to this update, but an annoying issue. The Post Reply screen has a teeny tiny editing window. It's not such a big deal when you're just typing text, but when you insert an image, it becomes really aggravating to try and see what you're doing. Here's a screenshot. I'm using Chrome on a 17-inch laptop in this picture, and I estimate that the editing window is maybe 20% of my total screen height.

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:

Nothing major...

- Reset cookie option added for mobile users
- fixed bug with group security with groups that have children (NRA Patron is a child of NRA Lifetime for example)
- fixed bug for mods with their ee sales tool
- added new apple icon support
- added icons for new upcoming user groups / rewards

- moved report button - It's now a red warning icon on the posted date bar

Minor fixes here and there with layout and spacing items.
View Quote

Reported
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Most browsers allow you to drag the input window and make it bigger for those times when you have huge images in a thread.
View Quote
That's interesting, and I didn't know that. To make it work, I had to click the BBCODE button on the top right corner of the edit window, and then I see the images as code instead of the picture. I guess that's a reasonable solution. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Question regarding mobile: Is there a 'text size' option tool on the left similar to the bold, cross through... Am I just looking right over it or is there no quick way of quickly changing text size?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quite a few changes on mobile view since I last posted this morning. Very nice.

Can someone explain the purpose of the [BBCODE] button/function though? I've never know it's purpose...
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:

Can someone explain the purpose of the [BBCODE] button/function though? I've never know it's purpose...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:

Originally Posted By :
Nothing major...

- Reset cookie option added for mobile users
- fixed bug with group security with groups that have children (NRA Patron is a child of NRA Lifetime for example)
- fixed bug for mods with their ee sales tool
- added new apple icon support
- added icons for new upcoming user groups / rewards

- moved report button - It's now a red warning icon on the posted date bar

Minor fixes here and there with layout and spacing items.

October 16th Fixes
- fixed a bug with indent altering text color
- fixed bug with issue tracker paging
- updated report icon to be gray and moved report function for mobile to now be on the user info bar
Gotta figure this Multi-Quote function out as well...

...neat
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Most browsers allow you to drag the input window and make it bigger for those times when you have huge images in a thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By watercat:
Unrelated to this update, but an annoying issue. The Post Reply screen has a teeny tiny editing window. It's not such a big deal when you're just typing text, but when you insert an image, it becomes really aggravating to try and see what you're doing. Here's a screenshot. I'm using Chrome on a 17-inch laptop in this picture, and I estimate that the editing window is maybe 20% of my total screen height.

https://i.imgur.com/P7GzDXG.jpg
@GoatBoy

IPhone 6s+
iOS 11.0.3

Since the updates, the quote all function shows the top of the quote tree.
Before it would show the last post in the tree.

You have to view the quotes to see the last post.

Example:
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]
@GoatBoy

since the new update I can't upload new images to my media, it just says it's loading to 100%, but stays stuck there after, never actually uploads the picture into my post. If I click another page, the file will show in my library.

Additionally, when I click an already uploaded file, it does nothing.

Please help?
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smokie] [#19]

Nothing changed with the uploader, I would say to maybe try to shift+reload the page. Which page are you having issues with? (Link?) There's so many ways to upload now...
View Quote
I'm having trouble on the page that lets you upload a picture from my camera roll on my phone directly to the post. And when clicking the thumbnails in my media library of pictures that have already been uploaded to It, it doesn't do anything.

Id post a picture, but I can't.

eta...this is on my iPhone 7, I don't know how to shift+reload on it. I've logged out then back in with no effect also. Upload works fine on my computer. I'm going to try updating my phone.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:54:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smokie] [#21]
Hmmm so you aren't even uploading a new photo, just sharing something from your media collection? I haven't had an issue, but im 1 update behind with my phone, let me update and try it too.
View Quote

It does it when I try to upload a new photo, and also when I try to share a previously uploaded photo from my collection.  I'm updating my phone now, so I'll post if it fixes it.

Also, the quote boxes are acting a little quirky. If I type in a word, then backspace to delete it, it puts my cursor inside the quote box and won't let me move the cursor below it where I started, whether I click the space below the quote box or if I hit return/ tab.

Man I apologize if I'm just doing something wrong on my end.

ETA.... Updated my phone, no luck, still doing the same thing in regards to uploads and sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top