Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2015 12:54:02 AM EDT
Can anybody tell me about this scope.  I have one that was sent back to Burris in 2009 and refurbed.  It has sat in the box since.   serial # 0624XX
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
nobody?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Which one?  Eliminator? I, 2 or 3?

I can tell you from hands on experience with the Eliminator 3 (3-12 and 4-16) that its an absolute game changer.  This assumes the user is capable of following instructions, skilled at shooting fundamentals and basic math.  If your a hand-loader and you chronograph/dope your own loads its an absolutely epic weapon sight.  If Burris/Steiner would give the scope a better range of low brightness settings it would be capable 24/7 with little effort.  Currently at its lowest brightness setting its too bright to compliment a gen 3 night vision monocular at the ocular end (even with an IR filter).

If your an experienced long range shooter it gives you the ability to make ridiculously accurate hits at a variety of ranges (on very small targets) in seconds instead of minutes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this is old but here is the view on this 3x9x Burris RAC.  Could use some help in value as I do not use it

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top