Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 11:30:48 AM EDT
So I'm building a M110 SASS upper with a 6.5cm barrel instead of the standard .308

I found a nice 6.5mm blank and also got the barrel extension, I'm just looking for a recommendation of a reputable company/gunsmith who can finish the barrel off
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Noveske used to do custom work when John was alive, nowadays I don't know. If that doesn't work out maybe Frank White will tackle it. Compass Lake Engineering is his company.

They'll need the bolt too. One of the custom shops that build limited numbers of M110 rifles run the price up. There are several guys in Arizona that do this kind of work but their names escape me at the moment.

I'll see if I can find some names in my records.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
According to Bartlein these guys are highly respected. I spoke to him myself and he gets it (knows how to do things right). Many others don't get it.

Craddock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top