Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2017 10:39:17 PM EDT

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

So my new Manners Stock arrived today. I found it used online for a reasonable price. All I need now is a Remington 700 SA LH Barreled action with trigger! I'm hoping to find something with a 20" or less fluted barrel, either 6.5 Creedmoor or 308.

I may take a while putting it all together and getting parts.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By TheLionHearted:
https://img2.brain3.photobox.com/41456812687ce70c1983960e2c9bbae1ab89cb1703fe888e0b0e20ef938499b168e38704.jpg
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

So my new Manners Stock arrived today. I found it used online for a reasonable price. All I need now is a Remington 700 SA LH Barreled action with trigger! I'm hoping to find something with a 20" or less fluted barrel, either 6.5 Creedmoor or 308.

I may take a while putting it all together and getting parts.
View Quote

Or! You could sell it to me, that exactly what I've been looking for.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joshpuh:

Or! You could sell it to me, that exactly what I've been looking for.
View Quote
Haha, well you know, I was really tempted to sell it before I received it. But now that I have it in my hands, I'm definitely considering getting a barreled action for it. It just feels so good in the hands and in the shoulder. The cheek weld is perfect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Haha, well you know, I was really tempted to sell it before I received it. But now that I have it in my hands, I'm definitely considering getting a barreled action for it. It just feels so good in the hands and in the shoulder. The cheek weld is perfect.
View Quote
I have a barreled action coming that needs a stock, left hand manners stocks are super hard to come by lol
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!  Keep it, and take your time putting it together.  It will be worth it in the end.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 7:53:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLionHearted] [#5]
Originally Posted By Joshpuh:

I have a barreled action coming that needs a stock, left hand manners stocks are super hard to come by lol
View Quote
Which barreled action do you have?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Which barreled action do you have?
View Quote
It will be a left hand impact precision built by The Firm in Illinois chambered in 6xc
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Great find, OP! Congrats.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Okay, so I received an offer I couldn't refuse for the stock. I feel like it's a fleeting moment where you meet a pretty girl on the train, talk to her for a few minutes but she gets off before you can get her phone number. But it's okay, I'll meet another girl.. there'll always be another girl. 

I dont have a barreled action yet, nor do I even know which caliber I want to use so I sold it. 
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay, so I received an offer I couldn't refuse for the stock. I feel like it's a fleeting moment where you meet a pretty girl on the train, talk to her for a few minutes but she gets off before you can get her phone number. But it's okay, I'll meet another girl.. there'll always be another girl. 

I dont have a barreled action yet, nor do I even know which caliber I want to use so I sold it. 
View Quote
Your fired! now go order another one.

in all seriousness it sounds like you have a good ways until you'll know what to get. save your money and build a custom rig from the ground up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By garred8787:

Your fired! now go order another one.

in all seriousness it sounds like you have a good ways until you'll know what to get. save your money and build a custom rig from the ground up.
View Quote
X2 it's worth the ride!
Top Top