Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2017 3:11:31 PM EDT
OK guys, so i have been shooting a lot arrows and damaged a few.

what fletching tool do you recommend to repair your arrows?

i have looked at several and cant decide as i have never used one
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard the Bohning jig is a good one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the Bitz's and about everyone I know who does their own arrows uses one as well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used both the Bitzenburger and the Multi-Fletcher.

Both work well.  It really comes down to your need.  If you only need to fletch a single arrow periodically probably the Bitzenburger is your best bet, but if you want to fletch half a dozen arrows at a time the Multi-Fletcher is probably best.  It shows the Multi-Fletcher costing $109 but I saw a Bitzenburger at Cabela's recently for $99 so it's about a trade off.

Bitzenburger has always been considered the Cadillac of the industry.

I've never used the Mono-Fletcher so I can't tell you anything about that one, but it's probably OK too.  It's about half the price of that Cabela's Bitzenburger.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#4]
If you use tape instead of glue you can do a good bit of fletching quite quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top