Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2014 10:49:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds really nice, I can't wait to see it.  I hope the eyebox is very forgiving.        

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JesseTischauser:
No doubt on the eye box being forgiving.  Every inexpensive scope I own has a craptastic eye box on higher magnifications.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JesseTischauser:

Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

Sounds really nice, I can't wait to see it.  I hope the eyebox is very forgiving.          

No doubt on the eye box being forgiving.  Every inexpensive scope I own has a craptastic eye box on higher magnifications.
My wifes PA 1-4x has a horrible eye box.  I haven't tried the PA 1-6, but I hope they improved it.  I've been happy with the eyebox on my Burris Tac-30 and MTAC 1.5-6x.  I didn't notice any difference in eyebox size between those and the Razor 1-4X I had for a short bit.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a fan of the PST Viper 1-4x.

I WANT the Razor gen2, but havent earned one yet.  

The eye relief is my concern.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I stopped by Vortex yesterday to talk to them about this scope. It was designed by guys that shoot 3Gun, for 3Gun and seems like it will be a pretty good setup. It obviously won't be Razor quality, but should be a solid optic for the price.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#6]
This scope release is great news. I've been shopping for a scope and almost pulled the trigger on a 1-4 PST. I will wait to look at this.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I like how the hash marks could be used for ranging on a USPSA target (18").

Good price point if the glass is clear and eyebox is usable.

Bill
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Wonder if they will make a FFP version. That reticle would be perfect for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Just pre-ordered mine from Eurooptics for $329.99
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By joey_brks:

View Quote
Great price, be sure to post a review when it shows up!

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:48:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flatland_Shooter] [#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By joey_brks:

Euro Optics indicates it will not be available until Summer 2015.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Should be about time to hear someone's review after handling this scope at SHOT Show. Am looking to replace my Viper 1-4 with an affordable (for me) 1-6 , this would be just the ticket.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:44:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Looking forward to this
can't afford a high dollar 1x6 but this should do fine and the warrantee is top notch
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Pre-ordered one of these thru Euro-Optics when this thread was hot , called yesterday to check on release date , was told delivery will start in August. He didn't say if early or later in month , but it makes for a long wait from January. Good thing I didn't sell my other scope right after I ordered this one.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Good news for me , August came early. Got a call last Monday , got scope Thursday , mounted Friday. Looks O.K. , but I am no optics expert. Now for some range time. I do like 6X on the top end better than 4X , have old eyes.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I bought one yesterday and mounted it up.  Glass isn't bad for the price.  Reticle is good, 6x is nice over the 4x but I can see why guys still want 8x!

I will shoot my next match with it and see how it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top